Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus (66598 Views)

Solskjaer: I Would Understand If The Season Is Cut Short Because Of Coronavirus / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by WonderManly(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
World heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua revealed on Wednesday he has “lost close ones” due to the coronavirus.

Joshua’s title defence against IBF mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev was scheduled for June.

But the Briton’s bout is set to be rescheduled due to the pandemic.

“Wherever you are in the world I’m just checking in personally for everyone to just say, I hope you were well I will keep it safe,” Joshua, 30, said on his YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzVBJDjC02Y

“I’ve lost no one immediate to me. But I’ve lost close ones from my boxing gym, close friends and friends of friends. And it gets serious when it starts coming closer to home.”

Joshua, the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO champion, admitted he is missing his daily routine while he stays in lockdown.

“I would love to be out there right now doing the most on my dirt bikes, meeting up with my boys, sparring, going down to the boxing gym. Even a rebel like me is trying to follow some guidelines to do the right thing,” he said.

https://punchng.com/anthony-joshua-loses-close-friends-to-coronavirus/?amp=1

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Lica2baby(f): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2020
First to comment ....My condolences champion Rip to the deceased

16 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Adam00(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Badonasty(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Wow! Coronavirus shit is getting real

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Mistaicey2288: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Damn! May his soul Rest in Perfect Peace cry

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Parisian: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by MorataFC: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Covid-19 is a dress rehearsal of what to come, I mean "The Great Tribulation" only those who are washed by the blood of JESUS will be spared. (by Rapture)

Accept Jesus Christ today, tomorrow may be too late.

JESUS IS LORD

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by MorataFC: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by drips8(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
F**K the coronavirus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by herzernIsHere: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
In 4-5 months time, there will be a vaccine.

Nobody will die of Coronavirus after August.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Tifesingz: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Is somebody thinking what I'm thinking? E don set like this�
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by amalab30(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
God help us. This thing is real and has no affiliations.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
RIP to the deceased. Let everyone take caution, COVID-19 is no child's play.

Are you having challenges recruiting quality and suitable staff for your business?
Do you need expert input to move your business forward?
You don't have to worry anymore. Prime Watermark Consulting can do all that for you. We offer Quality Human Resource and Business Consulting Services.
Areas of Focus.
Administrative, Engineering, Finance, ICT, Hospitality, Medical, Domestic staff (Drivers, Chefs, Stewards, etc). For more info: Kindly check the signature.
Thank you.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
cry cry
R I P

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Adam00(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Read the last sentence.
For the stubborn ones, stay safe...
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by lebete3000: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Lica2baby:
First to comment ....My condolences champion Rip to the deceased

And I'll be the first to spank your ass this morning if you no carry your yansh comot here...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Hillarie(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Eeyah. This is becoming serious

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Adam00(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Oya AJ, enter self isolation cell..... 21 days sentence...... With hard labour.....
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by oloriLFC(f): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Badonasty:
Wow! Coronavirus shit is getting real
what is now "wow" there? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by sapientia(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
FG and states are begging for money
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Moneywirer: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Baba God na your hand we dey o
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by popweezy(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Tylervalz(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Adam00(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Donbosco46: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Is this corona virus in Nigeria same with the one in Italy ?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
"meeting up with my boys"

This is a particular statement wey get another meaning for Naija grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Jersey For The World Cup Voted Best In The World / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.