Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Failed Evacuation Doctor And Gyns In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Failed Evacuation Doctor And Gyns In The House (356 Views)

Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients / COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive / Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failed Evacuation Doctor And Gyns In The House by successman1234: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
To the doctors in the house, what can we do, my wife had a blighted ovum and we were advised to evacuate the pregancy.
We saw a gyn and he advised we indcued the abortion with a drug, which my wife took by placing under her tongue.

We saw the doctor who prescribed a certain drug which she took and bleed, we then went for a scan and were told, the abortion was not complete. she was then taken to the theatre and a sugery was done to remove every.

Before the surgey i was insisting i wanted a gyn, but they were all saying it sugery is minor and any doctor can do it.

Now we went for another scan today and we are told there is still alot of product in her womb.What should i do ?

I am worried, the gyn we saw prescribed the same drug we used the last time. and said we should return on monday and if there is stuff we wld do the sugery again.

I am really worried, considering we are still young with no children yet. this was her first pregancy and it was lost.

and we dont want issues so she can conceive in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Once Damaged... You Are Gone / Please Be Careful What Eats / 8 Killer Tips That Will Improve Your Sleep Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.