Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Questions Asked During Admission Screening And How To Answer Them - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Questions Asked During Admission Screening And How To Answer Them (24165 Views)

Crawford University Post-utme/admission Screening Form Is Out 2017/2018 / Delta State University 2017/2018 Admission/screening Updates. / The Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship Screening:share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Asked During Admission Screening And How To Answer Them by holuwajobar(m): 1:14am On Aug 13, 2017
Ever since POST UME has been scraped, screening has been introduced. Most schools conduct their screening based on point system (analysing and grading of o'level and JAMB result) while some school conduct physical interview.

There are questions that will be asked for the candidates to answer. Based on their response to the questions asked and their o'level and JAMB result, they will be
admitted. So it is better you take it serious if you are serious about this year's admission.

The questions i will be posting here is based on the questions asked during FUNAAB and UNIOSUN screening last year.
Now let's go straight to the questions and how to answer them:

1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

This question may sound so simple but most students usually make mistake answering this question. The interviewer already know your name based on the screening form you submitted to him, so if you want to answer this question, make sure you say the exact name as in your screening form. Don't start mentioning names that are not in the screening form. Take note.

2. WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS SCHOOL?

This question is asked to know if you really know about the school. There are lot of people who don't know a bit about the university they applied for. For you to answer this question, you should made some little research about the school, that why Google is your close friend. For example, you can answer the question like this, "based on my research, i discovered that this school has experience lecturer and good equipments which will aid your education", as simple as that. So just be creative.

3. WHY DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD ADMIT YOU?

The aim of this question is to know what will be your impact to the school if eventually admitted. Think of what you will say to convince the interviewer and remember to be creative. For example, you can answer the question like this, " i think you should admit me because due to my secondary school records, I've always engage in school clubs, so i will make impact to the school by engaging in relevant club and obey rules and regulations of this university". It is not compulsory to say the truth, just be creative and you will be good to go.

4. WHAT IS YOUR BEST SUBJECT?

This question is asked just to test your level of intelligence.Make sure you tell them the subject you are very good at, because you will definitely be asked a question from it. Also make sure the subject you pick is related to your course or else they will consider you as someone who is not serious. For example, you want to study physics and you picked economics as your best subject. I hope you understand what i am passing across.

5. WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THAT COURSE?

They usually ask this question just to know what motivated you to choose that course. Most student will surely that it is because they have passion for the course, some will even go as far as saying that i have always wanted to be a doctor since when i was a kid. All this are popular cliche, try to be creative and say something different. You can impress the interviewer by saying what your is all about, the interviewer will take you as a serious student and give you the admission you want.

http://admissiontipz..com/2017/07/questions-asked-during-admission.html?m=1

Source: www.admissiontipz..com

We specialize in advising student about admission issues by giving out tipz for more clarification.

Re: Questions Asked During Admission Screening And How To Answer Them by holuwajobar(m): 1:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Visit www.admissiontipz..com (A Home For All Admission Seekers) for admission tipz you need to know.
Re: Questions Asked During Admission Screening And How To Answer Them by holuwajobar(m): 1:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Make this year admission a success by knowing the things you will need for the upcoming screening..... See them here

www.admissiontipz..com/2017/07/things-you-need-for-upcoming-screening.html
Re: Questions Asked During Admission Screening And How To Answer Them by kocvalour(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2017
mumu country!!

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z / Neco Maths Questions / Uniuyo 2013/2014 Pume Aptitude Test Date Announced/ Released ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.