Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Antibiotics Are Used In Crop Farming - (for Every Farmer And Agric Student) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Antibiotics Are Used In Crop Farming - (for Every Farmer And Agric Student) (359 Views)

'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria / 5 Agricultural Economic Principles Every Farmer Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Antibiotics Are Used In Crop Farming - (for Every Farmer And Agric Student) by toniete: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2017
If you are a farmer or a student of agriculture, then you must be aware of the importance of microorganisms in soil fertility and crop production. Antibiotics produced by organisms helps in the inhibition of certain pathogenic organism that can be inimical to plant production. Patulan and viridian are examples of some of these antibiotics while others such as subtilin can be used in food preservation. These post explains more on this subject http://gulpmatrix.com/antibiosis-uses-of-antibiotics-in-medicine-and-agriculture/

(1) (Reply)

Pkc And Pk Oil Available For Sale. / I Need To Buy A Goat / Need: Maize, Soya Bean and peanut Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.