Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" (38958 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn / I Want To Be A Farmer And I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Angelanest: 9:15pm On May 04, 2018
While some Nigerians are waiting for the government to provide them with jobs, a hardworking and beautiful lady, Ogochukwu Maduako who ventured into Agriculture - has revealed how interesting it has been for her. The graduate of Abia State University and egg recycler shared her story online through FarmerBoy.

Read below;

Hello My Name is Ogochukwu Maduako, I am a Farmer and a recycler. I recycle eggshells which is (poultry by product) into Bio material called CALCIUM. I am a graduate of Abia State University Uturu, where I obtained Bachelor of Science (B.SC) in Agricultural Economics & Extension and currently am closing out on my Masters in International Economics & Finance at the department of Agriculture in Rivers State University.

Eggshells are gotten from the consumption of poultry by-product called EGG.

Eggshells are great source of calcium, when recycled into powdered form can be used as a planting materials as a natural fertilizer for the soil, it is a good calcium supplement for snail and also poultry layers for good formation of their shells. It is essential for the strawberry, bell pepper, watermelon etc farmers. Interestingly, it is consumed by Humans as well.Practicing Agriculture as a female is fun. it stands me out where ever i go. it gives me the edge to be known and noticed most especially the fact that i recycle what people see as waste.

The journey so far has been quite interesting. As we all know destiny comes in pieces. So we are trying to bring all of its pieces together.Major challenges; It's really not easy trying to sell a new idea to the market that are used to an old existing idea. You need a whole lot of conviction but most of all you have to be very grounded with the knowledge of what you are trying to sell.

Advice to youths; if what you want doesn’t exist, create it. In 2-3 years, I see @ifarm go global because recycling of eggshells is not just a challenge we face here in Nigeria but rather it is a challenge faced by other countries on its disposal technique.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/pretty-nigerian-lady-who-ventured-into-agriculture-shares-her-story-photos.html

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 04, 2018
You are hardworking babygirl not slaymama,slaymama are bastard

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Miyachi: 10:25pm On May 04, 2018
That's the entrepreneurial spirit. If only we can see more people coming out of a consumption based mentality to producing commodities and services that they and others need, Nigeria will be a much better place.

16 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by TFLAME(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
And some slayqueens are asking for airtime up and down .. all is well

20 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by CoolFreeday(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by inoki247: 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
b doin ur sef.. if i snap at a Bet9ja shop dos dat mean am d owner?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by FanYogo1(f): 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
In Nigeria, everyone that dresses up is automatically a slay queen.

You can't even dress nice again.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
Hot sexi farmer.

6 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by soloehis(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2018
Booking space
Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by thesicilian: 10:28pm On May 04, 2018
The only kind of agriculture her mates know is growing babies.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Josh44s(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2018
kiss

17 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by cyndy1000(f): 10:28pm On May 04, 2018
Later someone will come and say Nigeria Youth are Lazy. God bless your works girl. More grace.

14 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by mhisbliss(f): 10:29pm On May 04, 2018
An actual slayqueen smiley

3 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Ababio75(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2018
Are u sure this is d only work u r doing hope no b cover up undecided

1 Like

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Bossontop(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2018
undecided
Na dis kine gehs deserve ASSURANCE from me

18 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by kingralu: 10:30pm On May 04, 2018
This is wonderful, this is the kind of lady that needs assurance

1 Like

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by favourbaby: 10:30pm On May 04, 2018
No be me una go deceive again, i don wise up

Egg shell ko, egg role in!

2 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Gordzwheel(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2018
And some lazy olosho will be hawking their Nunu upandan like gala.

3 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by merits(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2018
e

1 Like

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2018
Nice one
Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2018
She deserves an accolade definitely. Smart farming

3 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Adelekeee: 10:34pm On May 04, 2018
This is impressive,..

Keep it up,...
Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 04, 2018
She is so beautiful, I am lovestruck
Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by nnol(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2018
igbo women are industrious.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 04, 2018
Miyachi:
That's the entrepreneurial spirit. If only we can see more people coming out of a consumption based mentality to producing commodities and services that they and others need, Nigeria will be a much better place.

Oga the whole nation can't become entrepreneurs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by wtfcoded: 10:41pm On May 04, 2018
I will still marry my Igbo ladies even if I'm reincarnated in another continent cool

5 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by nwosu35: 10:45pm On May 04, 2018
Angelanest:
While some Nigerians are waiting for the government to provide them with jobs, a hardworking and beautiful lady, Ogochukwu Maduako who ventured into Agriculture - has revealed how interesting it has been for her. The graduate of Abia State University and egg recycler shared her story online through FarmerBoy.

Read below;

Hello My Name is Ogochukwu Maduako, I am a Farmer and a recycler. I recycle eggshells which is (poultry by product) into Bio material called CALCIUM. I am a graduate of Abia State University Uturu, where I obtained Bachelor of Science (B.SC) in Agricultural Economics & Extension and currently am closing out on my Masters in International Economics & Finance at the department of Agriculture in Rivers State University.

Eggshells are gotten from the consumption of poultry by-product called EGG.

Eggshells are great source of calcium, when recycled into powdered form can be used as a planting materials as a natural fertilizer for the soil, it is a good calcium supplement for snail and also poultry layers for good formation of their shells. It is essential for the strawberry, bell pepper, watermelon etc farmers. Interestingly, it is consumed by Humans as well.Practicing Agriculture as a female is fun. it stands me out where ever i go. it gives me the edge to be known and noticed most especially the fact that i recycle what people see as waste.

The journey so far has been quite interesting. As we all know destiny comes in pieces. So we are trying to bring all of its pieces together.Major challenges; It's really not easy trying to sell a new idea to the market that are used to an old existing idea. You need a whole lot of conviction but most of all you have to be very grounded with the knowledge of what you are trying to sell.

Advice to youths; if what you want doesn’t exist, create it. In 2-3 years, I see @ifarm go global because recycling of eggshells is not just a challenge we face here in Nigeria but rather it is a challenge faced by other countries on its disposal technique.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/pretty-nigerian-lady-who-ventured-into-agriculture-shares-her-story-photos.html

How do l contact her. . .
Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by Ladynia2(f): 10:46pm On May 04, 2018
She's not a slay queen she's more brilliant than an average slay queen. I hate that Crazy term "SLAY QUEEN". Go girl.

9 Likes

Re: 'My Name Is Ogochukwu Maduako, I Am A Farmer And A Recycler" by isidiwent: 10:47pm On May 04, 2018
Ish it Tribalishm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maize Farming In Nigeria ( 2015 Season) - Challenges And Expectations. / Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly / Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.