Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,546 members, 7,840,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pls I Need Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Advice (971 Views)

I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice by Bankyshinani(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Is it possible for a gal to get pregnant if d guy did not ejaculate inside her....The guy has withdrawn far long b4 even thinking of ejaculating......
pls,doctors in d house......
Re: Pls I Need Advice by gabinogem(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2017
I no be doctor, but I think e dey possible... Before u withdraw some seminal fluid done already expel enter d lady. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
gabinogem:
I no be doctor, but I think e dey possible... Before u withdraw some seminal fluid done already expel enter d lady. smiley

NO BE LIE SHA..

BUT AT THE SAME TIME PREPARE YOUR MIND FOR DNA TEST ONCE THE PIKIN SHOW, BECAUSE THESE GIRLS THEM MISCHIEVOUS.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by gabinogem(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

NO BE LIE SHA..

BUT AT THE SAME TIME PREPARE YOUR MIND FOR DNA TEST ONCE THE PIKIN SHOW, BECAUSE THESE GIRLS THEM MISCHIEVOUS.
cheesy highly mischievous
Re: Pls I Need Advice by goodmorning40: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2017
Bankyshinani:
Is it possible for a gal to get pregnant if d guy did not ejaculate inside her....The guy has withdrawn far long b4 even thinking of ejaculating......
if u are the gal Pls do not abort or throwaway the baby I don't want to see such gory pictures on nairaland again. Just prepare ur mind for motherhood or take the child to good motherless babies home, I beg uoo

If u are the guy Pls do not abandon the gal and ur unborn child even if u no get money plan together to achieve a better solution

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by pasqal09: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Bankyshinani:

Why didn't u just use a condom?

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2017
Bankyshinani:

the minute you PENETRATE a woman unprotected, she can get pregnant.... whether at the start of bedroom acrobatic OR just before busting a nut. FACT!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by Bankyshinani(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

the minute you PENETRATE a woman unprotected, she can get pregnant.... whether at the start of bedroom acrobatic OR just before busting a nut. FACT!
pls can u backup ur fact?....cos pple do have unprotected sex n neva lead to pregnancy
Re: Pls I Need Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bankyshinani:

pls can u backup ur fact?....cos pple do have unprotected sex n neva lead to pregnancy

come on bro, just because many do such STOOPID act and dont get women pregnant, does NOT mean it CANT happen..... that would be as silly as thinking that many men have unprotected sex with stranger, and dont catch AIDS, so it is a safe thing to do, duh!

here is a clue: when you have an erection, there is precuum coming out... and depending on how excited you are, it can come out regardless of the time you are having sex... thus, IF that said lady is in her ovulating period, she CAN get pregnant. there are NO plausible reason to be having unprotected sex with woman, unless you want her to get pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice by baby124: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
If you put am without condom, chances are high that she can get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by Bankyshinani(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

come on bro, just because many do such STOOPID act and dont get women pregnant, does NOT mean it CANT happen..... that would be as silly as thinking that many men have unprotected sex with stranger, and dont catch AIDS, so it is a safe thing to do, duh!

here is a clue: when you have an erection, there is precuum coming out... and depending on how excited you are, it can come out regardless of the time you are having sex... thus, IF that said lady is in her ovulating period, she CAN get pregnant. there are NO plausible reason to be having unprotected sex with woman, unless you want her to get pregnant.
I have read abt precum n i learnt dat it contains no sperm.....it can only contain sperm if d guy in question has ejaculated b4
Re: Pls I Need Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bankyshinani:

I have read abt precum n i learnt dat it contains no sperm.....it can only contain sperm if d guy in question has ejaculated b4

here is something for you to read...

This study was designed to establish whether motile spermatozoa are released with pre-ejaculatory fluid and whether this fluid therefore poses a risk for unintended pregnancy. Forty samples of pre-ejaculatory fluid were examined from 27 volunteer men. Samples were obtained by masturbation and by touching the end of the penis with a Petri dish prior to ejaculation. Eleven of the 27 subjects (41%) produced pre-ejaculatory samples that contained spermatozoa and in 10 of these cases (37%), a reasonable proportion of the sperm was motile. The volunteers produced on up to five separate occasions and sperms were found in either all or none of their pre-ejaculatory samples. Hence, condoms should continue to be used from the first moment of genital contact, although it may be that some men, less likely to leak spermatozoa in their pre-ejaculatory fluid, are able to practice coitus interruptus more successfully than others.

Introduction
Pre-ejaculatory fluid is released from the male urethra in amounts of up to 4 ml during sexual arousal, prior to ejaculation. It is said to originate from Cowper’s glands and the Glands of Littre, which open at different sites along the length of the urethra. These glands secrete an alkaline fluid containing numerous enzymes and mucus but no sperm. Despite this lack of sperm, current advice is that any fluid emanating from the penis prior to ejaculation could be contaminated with sperm and therefore should be regarded as potentially fertile and capable of resulting in an unwanted pregnancy. Indeed, the NHS Choices website (2010) states that ‘Millions of sperm are also found in the liquid produced by the penis as soon as it is erect (hard). This means that a man doesn’t have to ejaculate for pregnancy to occur’. Identical statements are found on many other websites. Guidelines therefore recommend condom use from the very first moment of sexual contact (NHS Clinical Knowledge Summaries, 2010) and limit the opportunity for pre-intimacy, hence reducing the popularity of condom use.

continue reading here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3564677/

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by Heebah: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bankyshinani:

After asking for advice n learned pple
r willing to give u,u r still arguing!!! If u know all dis why seek for advice? Better get ready to start buying pampers n baby food!! When u dey do am n e dey sweet u,u no come ask for advice.....mshewww

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by Greenbullet(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bankyshinani:
lol, my guy calm down.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Viking007(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bankyshinani:
cheesy Its very difficult, but possible. Why not get her a preganacy test strip so You know Your fate? Its just N100.

I know You're already tensed right now lol, get a condom next time. You will now accept that all this HBP You're having is not worth the 5mins enjoyment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by yvesboss(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Greenbullet:
lol, my guy calm down.

lol...yu neva advise na
Re: Pls I Need Advice by fatymore(f): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lols.. Guy is scared of been a father now.. Why were gbenshing when you know you ain't ready.. You should have used protection or the gal should have used contraceptives....a experience make is the best teacher
Re: Pls I Need Advice by shege45: 6:03am On Aug 14, 2017
i heard pampers is 2500 now

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Evil Wife Padlocks Husband Pen!s To Prevent Him From Cheating On Her / How To Buy From China And Get Free Shipping / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.