Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! (1462 Views)

2015 Graduate Recruitment At Procter And Gamble (P&G) / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / Procter and Gamble is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! by okeyz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2007
Greetings every one ,please i recieved a text saying that i should come for P & G test at no 1 harevester road,off roundabout road ,off liberty road at jogor centre .
Please where is this place it seems its not in Lagos and have anybody ever recieved this text,please hala back thanks
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! by Seghsy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2007
That place is in Ibadan,when u are coming from Lagos to Ibadan,alight at Challenge or find ur level to that place and take Ring Road cab drop at Liberty stadium road and take Jorgon Centre cab from that place.All the best.
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! by zorro(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2007
please when is this test taking place ?
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! by okeyz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2007
thanks a lot seghsy.
the test will start at 8.00am on the 15th february,2007,will i make it to that place if i leave lagos by 7.00am?.
please reply asap .
thanks smiley
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! by shadevicky: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2007
Please leave as early as 6am because Ibadan is almost 2hrs drive journey and take Ibadan challenge direct form there take a bicy to jogor centre
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! by okeyz(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2007
thanks a lot shadevicky wink
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! by mylife(f): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2007
pls bobo to be on the safer side why don't u come 2 IB 2day and sleep don't take the risk of leaving 2morrrow expect u are coming in ur car but if u are taking a public car bobo find ur way 2 IB now look 4 a place 2 hang out till 2morrow.
Beat Of Luck
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! by kaylala(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2007
That is a wise idea.Leave today and sleep over to be on the safer side.All the best.
Re: Proctor And Gamble Test (urgent)! by angel002(f): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2007
pls i need information.i did their online test like a month ago and since then i have not heard from them.pls is it only after the online management test that they are sending u the text.pls i need reply.asap

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Xerox Hs Nig. Ltd / Kpmg Recruiting Fresh And Experienced Graduates / Urgent Vacancies For Customer Service Officer [ Ordinary National Diploma]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.