Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Photo Of Nigerian Lady With ‘head Separated From Body’ Causes Panic On Instagram - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Nigerian Lady With ‘head Separated From Body’ Causes Panic On Instagram (1099 Views)

Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Nigerian Lady With ‘head Separated From Body’ Causes Panic On Instagram by swiz123(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Nigerian Instagram user, Candy Ralph posed for picture with her hubby and daughter at a resort in Ondo state. She was shocked, however, when the camera man handed her back her phone and she saw this in the picture they just took.
The lady who photobombed their nearly perfect photo appears to have her head separated from her body.
Taking to her Instagram page to raise alarm, Candy wrote:
My Own .
Biko double tap when u see what our eyes saw when the man who helped to take this picture passed me back the phone
http://www.lailasblog.com/photo-nigerian-lady-head-separated-body-causes-panic-instagram/
CC:lalasticlala

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Lady With ‘head Separated From Body’ Causes Panic On Instagram by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Lolz... this shocked me but any way we r in modern world that anything can happen
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Lady With ‘head Separated From Body’ Causes Panic On Instagram by decatalyst(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2017

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Lady With ‘head Separated From Body’ Causes Panic On Instagram by thesicilian: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2017
This is obviously due to a glitch in the camera or a deliberate photoshop.
Nigerians have a long way to go.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Lady With ‘head Separated From Body’ Causes Panic On Instagram by BagsJewlery(f): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Say no more... I can do this with AdobePhotoshop or photoshop fix
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Lady With ‘head Separated From Body’ Causes Panic On Instagram by HMZi: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
LOL.. Not creepy at all

(1) (Reply)

Can I Buy A Good Car For #300.000? / SOLAR POWERBANKS FOR PHONES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (pics) / Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy Pastor To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.