Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy Pastor To Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy Pastor To Court (1080 Views)

Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy Pastor To Court by laidelaitan(f): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sex scandal: Housewife threatens to drag Christ Embassy pastor to court

Mrs. Brenda Nwanguma, a worker with Inner City Mission for Children (ICM4C), under the Christ Embassy Church canopy, is threatening to drag the church and Pastor Kenechukwu Kanu aka Kaycee to court, according to a report by NewTelegraph.

Nwanguma is demanding justice in respect of alleged work place harassment, intimidation, blackmail and libel. Nwanguma’s lawyer, Samuel Akpologun, has already petitioned the church.

Nwanguma is threatening to take the church and Pastor Kaycee to court if nothing was done to address and back. Earlier this year, Nwanguma, a mother of three, had accused Pastor Kaycee of sexually harassing and victimizing her.

While Nwanguma accused Kaycee, a father of two, of sexual harassment, Kaycee countered by calling her a, “loose woman who has slept with at least two to three men here. Her husband doesn’t know her. He should go and put his house in order. I’m a man of the cloth. There’re certain things I shouldn’t say.”

Nwanguma had further accused Kaycee of having a penchant for sexually harassing and even succeeding in sleeping with women in the organization. She noted that it was because she rebuffed Kaycee’s sexual advances that led to her being victimized.

Part of Akpologun’s petition states: “It is our brief that on April 3, 2017, our client, Brenda Nwanguma, who is a staff in your organisation, made a complaint to the Head of Administration of the said mission, Pastor Ifeoma Chiemeka, through electronic mail on the following; sexual harassment.

Read more on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/12/01/headofsocials-sex-scandal-housewife-threatens-drag-christ-embassy-pastor-court/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy Pastor To Court by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy Pastor To Court by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle for who wan toto shocked
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy Pastor To Court by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy Pastor To Court by bukatyne(f): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Woman: the pastor is sexually harassing me
Pastor: the woman is too loose and has slept with some men here.

No rebuffing the charge of sexual harassment?

Why do I think the woman has slept with some men there hence pastor decided to try his luck and got angry when madam said no for whatever reason?

Toor!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate / Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? / Lady Slips On Floor Tiles, Dies Inside Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.