Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch (38715 Views)

Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs / Aloysius Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Visits Injured Victims Of The Ozubulu Massacre / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by wunmi590(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
B
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by AmandaLuv(f): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
All that glitters is not gold. Obiano even celebrated him. May God give u strength to bear the loss.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by pazienza(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2017

What could have led to such killings?

I don’t know of any drug deal as being reported. But I know that about three years age, Ozubulu Development Union in South Africa, was having serious leadership tussle. Our children who are living there were having a disagreement over who becomes the chairman of the union. They didn’t agree and couldn’t resolve the issue among themselves. Mind you that we have Ozubulu Development Union all over the world. The union is for peace and development of our community. So, when they couldn’t resolve the issue among themselves, all of them, numbering hundreds returned to the country from South Africa. The issue was brought before the President General of Ozubulu Development Union, Chief Nobert Anigbogu. Anigbogu tried his best but couldn’t solve the contentious issue. The factions insisted that the matter must be brought before me as the traditional ruler of the community.

Very wise king.
Useless interviewer without open mind asking prejudiced questions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by chumakk: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
come i hope this is not the same bishop i knew, he lived in mount batten hotels in hilbrow jo'burg.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by pazienza(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:
they really don't care where the money comes from. We have seen many time on the internet how they hail criminals and ritualists.

Like some people so much hailed a drug baron that they made him their Asiwaju and all worship him?

Same people who used dancing and fanfare to welcome back Obanikoro from Prison, despite his corrupt past.

I keep saying it, Afonjas are pathetic set of people.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Abumighty(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sniper12:
who get that developer meme
In solar bowale's voice..... let me go and check
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by ivolt: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
jom28gy:
By what was written here by the interviewers,I sensed that these people are ritualists,this is the handiwork of blood money ritualists.

Don't be deceived, rituals can't make anyone rich but drugs can.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by muller101(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
They are coming. Bigots
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Montaque(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Please how did we all get to connect Bishop in these whole incidence. Cos I ve not read of where the gun men said or indicated that they wanted the said bishop.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nackzy:
And you Celebrated him as a rich person me that has been in the village for decades...infact let me not talk ...I leave everything to God
some of your ignorant people would say to you go and make your own money if you want to be celebrated grin grin as you can see only rich folks are celebrated regardless of how they Acquired their riches. sorry! grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Penalty82(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
NCP:
Migration of people from the less fortunate eastern part of Nigeria to the relatively peaceful and prosperous west has brought its own baggage and unwanted crimes.

These influx of persons of questionable character wanted for crimes in the South East to the west and other parts of Nigeria gave rise to various crimes such as kidnapping, ritual killings, rape, robbery and other societal vices.

Matthew 17:15 Lord, have mercy on this man:for he is lunatick, and sore vexed:for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

Pls God heal him.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Afonja2000: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Heard that they offended the vengeful Mbaise people and got this as settlement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by ekhai(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
The Igwe is eloquent but knows how to cover up. Show us the minutes of that reconciliation meeting comprising all who attended the meeting. Then I will believe you Igwe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Sagay212: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
pazienza:

Like some people so much hailed a drug baron that they made him their Asiwaju and all worship him?

Same people who used dancing and farefare to welcome back Obanikoro from Prison, despite his corrupt past.

lol...Tinubu mattter kill you and your ipod criminals... go and look for a way to stop bishop from kiiling you senseless pigs fro rituals instead of coming here to shout Tinubu and Obanikoro. Maybe they did drugs with your father...LMAO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by oyedepoadekunle: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Examine your brain

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by AdaIhiala(f): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Quite a pity that money is worshipped these days both by the traditional and church leaders. Gone are the days that one's source of wealth was questioned. Esteemed leaders now befriend the wealthy regardless of their sources of wealth, this has resulted in people struggling to amass wealth anyhow so as to get recognition. *smh*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by pazienza(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:

lol...Tinubu mattter kill you and your ipod criminals... go and look for a way to stop bishop from kiiling you senseless pigs fro rituals instead of coming here to shout Tinubu and Obanikoro. Maybe they did drugs with your father...LMAO

Lol! This one is already suffering and frustrated.

Yorubaland is the only place where drug barons are not only celebrated, but are elevated to positions of political leadership.

Where Criminals are celebrated and are made sages and heroes, like Awolowo and Obanikoro.

Yet this filthy ethnic group will not mind their business, they would rather die on Igbo matter.

NB: Awolowo was found guilty of embezzlement of public funds and treasonable felony, and was subsequently and rightly convicted.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Jabioro: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
As elder in the house when the chance arise for you to know him one on one as a millionaire you could not ask him what business he does at his base.. You abhor criminals in as much you have your brown envelop.. shiooor!
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by holocron: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Progressive01:
Lovely.

This has always been one of our biggest problems in Christianity in Nigeria. Our Pentecostal churches have made a notorious habit of it and now, our more respectable Catholics are beginning to tow the same dangerous path, staking their reputation.

How could someone come outta nowhere and decide to either build you a church or give millions in offering/tithe and you bother not to do some little investigation as to his source of income?

If our religious houses can't perform one of their primary functions which is to moderate societal rot, theñ of what good exactly are they?

The other day, a very strong "boneh" friend of mine, in response to my question says "regardless of the source, once money is being offered in church, it becomes purified!"

I weep for my brothers.

As the monarch said, there are literally thousands from the community scattered all over the world doing business and making money mostly legitimately. How are u going to investigate them all? Its just not possible. Does anyone "look a gift horse in the mouth?", according to the english idiom.
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Abbotp: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yet he was given a prestigious title!!!!

This writer was right after all.
This writer nailed it.
SEE THIS:http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2017/08/weekly-energizerconsequences-of-dodging.html
[img]https://1.bp..com/-1gxMNnXcpC0/WYgG7MmARXI/AAAAAAAABQA/GdxTsi9gU5we80oSqukVonWIwznPHr1WQCLcBGAs/s400/Weekly%2Bbooster6-01.png[/img]

The quote for today's weekly energizer comes from Bob Proctor in his personal development program called The winner's choice: 12 power principles for winning the mind game.

As part of the introduction for the second power principle called responsibility, Bob Proctor reminded us that:
WE MIGHT EASILY DODGE OUR RESPONSIBILITY, BUT WE WILL NEVER DODGE THE CONSEQUENCES OF DODGING OUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This quote of Bob Proctor is very apt for our consideration as we begin this new week. While it might seem exhilarating after an ephemeral analysis that we are able to dodge our responsibility, the truth is that taking responsibility is where our freedom actually lies. When we take responsibility, we put ourselves in a situation where we call the shots in our own lives despite the external circumstances.

If we let ourselves off the hook and play the blame game by passing the buck, the truth is that our lives will remain whatever the person we have passed the buck to makes of it. Who can design a better life for us than ourselves? I will suggest we take responsibility for everything in our lives today so that we can enjoy the rewards sooner or later.

This analysis is correct both for individuals, families, religious organizations, corporations or communities. As the weekly energizers are not meant to be long, I will use the trending issue of the OZUBULU MASSACRE OR OZUBULU MASS KILLING to illustrate how this concept of responsibility affects organizations and communities.

Before I do the analysis, let me clearly state that I condemn the Ozubulu massacre in strongest terms. Such act is barbaric and even demonic. The mere thought of such depravity exudes utter disrespect for the sanctity of human life that will make the devil cringe. My heart goes out to all those who lost loved ones and I pray that the soul of all the faithfuls departed rest in peace! Speedy recovery I wish all those who are hospitalized.

And now for some reality 101.
I was listening to the news this morning when they were doing the news paper headline reviews. Some persons called in condemning the police and the state government for being too quick to allege that the heinous crime was perpetrated by Drug barons who are natives of Ozubulu. According to the majority of these callers, the rushed allegation smacks of a cover up. They preferred to be told that this dastard act was committed by either boko haram or the Fulani herdsmen. So much for religion and ethnicity.

[b]The truth is that the church and the community suffered in the Ozubulu massacre because they dodged their responsibility of correcting and standing against what is wrong #ItTakesAVillage. The church had the greatest responsibility and yet it floundered. Maybe that is why it was used as the stage for the Ozubulu massacre. The society now celebrates evil provided it comes with money. Recently, a flamboyant affluent young man whose source of wealth remains officially unknown was being analyzed. You need to see the amount of people saying things like "I DONT CARE IF HE DRINKS BABY BLOOD", "THOSE QUESTIONING HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH SHOULD SHUT UP ABEG", "MONEY IS KING AND LORD". ETC. I will not bore you much with more examples because most of us are already familiar with the drill. You can see just two of such threads here: EXAMPLE THREAD ONE and EXAMPLE THREAD TWO

It is this same attitude that has permeated the society and eaten deep into our moral fabric even the church. The church has refused responsibility to act as a correcting agent. It honors the highest tither and the highest donor. They get the front row seat and make the laws. Even the clergy becomes subservient if he is not so affluent but if he measures up, they become best friends. What do you expect from the congregation that looks up to the church? The church shy away from the responsibility of reproving those going astray but rather eulogize them so as to continue benefiting from their generosity. Little wonder that it cannot dodge the consequences of heaping great reproach on itself and on God's name. The church can now be a 'justifiable' theatre of political, occultic and drug wars because its benefactors are politicians, drug lords, and highly placed occultists. Little wonder that the church suffers dire consequences. Asides the painful loss of lives, you can see for yourself the magnitude of mockery the church received in the comments here: CHURCH MOCKERY OVER THE OZUBULU MASSACRE

While I am aware that warring factions sometimes kill parents who did not support their kids in their evil ways, it is also true that very few parents stand up against children whose evil ways have yielded pecuniary gains. Even while it may not be so glaring, these parents, because they have dodged their responsibility cannot dodge the consequences. For them, Lucky Dube's lyrics in reap what you sow are immortal. I have reproduced it below from AZ Lyrics:

"Reap What You Sow"

We hear you crying
So bitterly
Trying to get people to help you ye ye
But nobody will
Your son was brutalizing people everytime.
But you said nothing
Now it's the time to pay the price
It's time to pay ye ye ye ye

[Chorus:]
You gonna reap just what you sow [x4]

Coming back home
With stolen things
Instead of telling him
How wrong he was
You told him how clever he was
People coming out of burning houses
It's your son Driving stolen cars every time
It's your son,
But you said nothing
But now he's turning against you

[Chorus:]
You gonna reap just what you sow [x3]

Everybody knows
No jail can keep him
'Cause you rubbing shoulders with the law
But now it's time to pay the price wo... woh

[Chorus: till fade]
You gonna reap just what you sow

As we conclude the weekly energizer for this week, take this lesson with you:
WE MIGHT EASILY DODGE OUR RESPONSIBILITY, BUT WE WILL NEVER DODGE THE CONSEQUENCES OF DODGING OUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Also remember that until parents, churches, etc reclaim their responsibility of speaking out against evil without fear or favour, they can never dodge the consequences of their laxity! Rip to those massacred in ozubulu and may God grant those they left behind the fortitude to bear the loss. Have a blessed week.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Progressive01(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
holocron:

As the monarch said, there are literally thousands from the community scattered all over the world doing business and making money mostly legitimately. How are u going to investigate them all? Its just not possible. Does anyone "look a gift horse in the mouth?", according to the english idiom.
Na wa oo! Did all the thousands build the church for him or contribute to his church? What does it take for one to to do a little background check on a few people, in this case, one person?

Abeg, make we stop dey excuse these people jor.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by ahhdah(f): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Karlman:
...OBU EGBE KA ANYI NA APA ZI?

JISIE NU IKE

EGO KA ANA EFE, EGO BU ONWU GBURU IGBO MA KA NA EGBUKWA!
Eziokwu bu Ndu my dear

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by vicfajeze: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Awon mujemuje
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by nuelco: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
May the dead one souls rest in peace. It is high time the church and community starts to ask questions abt source of wealth. Not enough to celebrate wealth without knowing the true source.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by holocron: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Progressive01:
Na wa oo! Did all the thousands build the church for him or contribute to his church? What does it take for one to to do a little background check on a few people, in this case, one person?

Abeg, make we stop dey excuse these people jor.

Read with understanding. Everyday one or another foreign based businessman offers a philanthropic act to the community. You want them to investigate every single businessman that offers a public good? Even without a shred of evidence of wrong doing by them?

Even if they want to, how can they do it since the businesses are outside the country?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by AngelicBeing: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
sad
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Karlman: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
ahhdah:
Eziokwu bu Ndu my dear
...anyi nokata anyi agwa kene onwe anyi eziokwu!
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Mypeople2(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Do people know the poor? It is only the rich people recognize.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Olatara(f): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
pazienza:

Same people who used dancing and farefare to welcome back Obanikoro from Prison, despite his corrupt past.

What has Obanikoro, Asiwaju and ur nightmare Afonja got to do with this. Can't u just comment without mentioning the Yoruba. U are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by morbeta(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Igwe has been compromised, and the killing continues.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Afribest(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
lathrowinger:
I dey very sure, if Evans luckily escape death. Am sure they will give him a tittle when he get to Anambra... Either Bishop or Evangelist
chai you funny lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres / Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.