Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch (38736 Views)

Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs / Aloysius Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Visits Injured Victims Of The Ozubulu Massacre / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Martin0:

Well the church has forgiven him and his gangs said by the bishop of the diocese
ofcourse! they will forgive him, he owns the church grin grin if they didn't forgive him he will stop paying them. i mean the pastors.
and the gullibles continues to be scammed!
Re: I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch by Martin0(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! they will forgive him, he owns the church grin grin if they didn't forgive him he will stop paying them. i mean the pastors.
and the gullibles continues to be scammed!

Hahahahahgrin na wa ooo
Hmm you ehgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / How, Why Founder Of Rccg Woke Up From The Dead The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.