Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Unik Articles: Add An Extra Mile - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unik Articles: Add An Extra Mile (382 Views)

The Mile High Club / We Can Go The Extra Mile / A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unik Articles: Add An Extra Mile by Unikempire(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
My mentor sent me a copied story on WhatsApp and I saw it to be resourceful to everyone especially Christians because majority of people who are called by the name CHRISTIANS lacks the qualities to live life to the fullest. One of the qualities is
going an extra mile which is elaborately discussed in the story below.
"Ezra and Thomas joined a company together a few months after their graduation from university.
After a few years of work, their Manager promoted Ezra to a position of Senior Sales Manager, but Thomas remained in his entry level Junior Sales Officer position.
Thomas developed a sense of jealousy and disgruntlement, but continued working anyway.
One day Thomas felt that he could not work with Ezra anymore. He wrote his resignation letter, but before he submitted it to the Manager, he complained that Management did not value hard working staff, but promoted only the favoured!
The Manager knew that Ezra worked very hard for the years he had spent at the company; even harder than Thomas and therefore he deserved the promotion. So in order to help Thomas to realize this, the Manager gave Thomas a task.
“Go and find out if anyone is selling water melons in town?”
Thomas returned and.......... Continue reading at http://www.unikempire.com.ng/2017/08/unik-articles-add-extra-mile.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Proudly Thespian. / The Message - Flash Fiction / My Humble Opinions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.