Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain (36157 Views)

Mohammed Indimi, His Children And Grandchildren Reunite For Sallah (Photos) / Mohammed Indimi Delivers Speech At Harvard University; Has No Formal Education / Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by stankezzy: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
criminals , what has he invented to make him a billioner , stealing our oil money, but if na diezani now all the security outfit will come out

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by modsfucker: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
GreatSE:
Crocodile's tears after stealing our Oil..... Robbers

I believe your dad doesn't have even three plots of land, not to talk of having oil on them.... You talk about what you personally have not a collective something.
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Buharimustgo: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lie Mohammed won't see this and tell them to stop partying abroad spending our Commonwealth there

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by davidodiba(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
kaycyor:
Billionaires crying!!! this one na tears of wetin!!!!!

Tears of money grin
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by LockDown69(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Na guilty conscience.
After una don thief our money finish.
Thunder fire una there.
See your hatred, I bet this man has been in business even before you were born so please shut the fup.
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Ranchhoddas: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
LockDown69:

See your hatred, I bet this man has been in business even before you were born so please shut the fup.
You are right.
I hate people who connive with government to corner the wealth of 180 million people for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by byemx06(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
firstolalekan:
Mumu
Spoilt little brats

All the money wey your papa steal our oyel wells... Thunder fire all of una. undecided angry
watin ur father dy do wen there father dy steal Monday carry ur frustrate go meet ur pap abeg??
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by bamite(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
dovelike:
So? Let them use their money and wipe their tears.

There are people bursting into tears of deep frustration, injustice and hopelessness. angry
Are you ipob or not?
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by firstolalekan(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
byemx06:

watin ur father dy do wen there father dy steal Monday
carry ur frustrate go meet ur pap abeg??
E be like say ur papa name na Monday abi?

Senseless troll
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by BiiDii(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wetin dey make dem cry may be d man dey bleep em daughter.
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eiya because of "too much money" the man be like we can't finish all this money.that's how they deceive the gullibles.mtchewww
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Na guilty conscience.
Thunder fire una there.

IBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ha, this frustration is too much. Ndimi is a business partner to Bush family.
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Sethkoms: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=GreatSE post=59445510]Crocodile's tears after stealing our Oil..... Robbers
Bros who stole your oil? You collected his money nah and as usual u r now complaining "!!
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Ranchhoddas: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
babaolofin:

IBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ha, this frustration is too much. Ndimi is a business partner to Bush family.
This guy mumu shaa...
What does that mean?

Do you how many foreign partners Ibori has?
What makes you think the Bush family are superior moral humans?

Guy you dull ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Na guilty conscience.
Thunder fire una there.

IBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ha, this frustration is too much. Ndimi is a business partner to Bush family. This hatred cannot deliver Biafra, rather, it will lead to the greatest genocide ever witnessed in the world history.

Moreover, it will do you good to create a Biafra online medium as part of your information machinery rather than relying on Seun's Nairaland to attack South West & North. I am aware of various online media floated by your kinsmen to create competition with nairaland some years back but failed, some are dead, few still operational but unknown. I remember when nairaland server had problem on the eve of Ekiti Governorship election, the few period it was unavailable created anxiety. If nairaland goes off a month to October 1 or weeks to Anambra election & Sahara reporters do the same you will have no platform to disseminate your propaganda.

Only fools will be climbing on somebody's back to pluck a fruit for survival & still be insulting the person. That shows the level of maturity & sophistication and the kind of person we are.
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Ranchhoddas: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2017
babaolofin:

IBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ha, this frustration is too much. Ndimi is a business partner to Bush family. This hatred cannot deliver Biafra, rather, it will lead to the greatest genocide ever witnessed in the world history.

Moreover, it will do you good to create a Biafra online medium as part of your information machinery rather than relying on Seun's Nairaland to attack South West & North. I am aware of various online media floated by your kinsmen to create competition with nairaland some years back but failed, some are dead, few still operational but unknown. I remember when nairaland server had problem on the eve of Ekiti Governorship election, the few period it was unavailable created anxiety. If nairaland goes off a month to October 1 or weeks to Anambra election & Sahara reporters do the same you will have no platform to disseminate your propaganda.

Only fools will be climbing on somebody's back to pluck a fruit for survival & still be insulting the person. That shows the level of maturity & sophistication and the kind of person we are.
What makes you think I am Igbo?

I did not know I was talking to a tribalist m0ron.
You are senseless.
Please don't quote me again.
Arindin!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This guy mumu shaa...
What does that mean?

Do you how many foreign partners Ibori has?
What makes you think the Bush family are superior moral humans?

Guy you dull ooo.

Ibori? So Ibori partners are more influential? I salute you, you are my oga, very exposed & intelligent. I am sorry for interruption. Extend my birthday greetings to him.
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Ranchhoddas: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2017
babaolofin:

Ibori? So Ibori partners are more influential? I salute you, you are my oga, very exposed & intelligent. I am sorry for interruption. Extend my birthday greetings to him.
Who is talking about influence?
What has influence got to do with morality.
Please get an education.

Didirin.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Who is talking about influence?
What has influence got to do with morality.
Please get an education.

Didirin.

I agreed with you Ibori has friends with high moral standing than the Bush family since birds of the same feathers flock together.
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Ranchhoddas: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2017
babaolofin:

I agreed with you Ibori has friends with high moral standing than the Bush family since birds of the same feathers flock together.
I can see that comprehension is not your forte.
I am not interested in expending further mental energy on you.
Please let's end this conversation.
No quote me again I take God beg you.
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by victor8269: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2017
When criminals cry season 1,2&3. Grab your copy now!!!
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by victor8269: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2017
When criminals cry season 1,2&3. Grab your copy now!!!
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2017
With all his money, still a bush man. Using his clothes to wipe away tears.
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by victor8269: 12:31am On Aug 14, 2017
babaolofin:

Keep quiet there, Alika!. Is it Seunland, Afonjaland or Nairaland?. Seun gives everyone the platform to express him or herself and you are dividing the platform amongst tribes. I know this Seun pass u sef, by d way, have u calculated Ur CGPA?
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by MagnaB: 3:51am On Aug 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You be mumu if you really think the above is funny. angry

Not fighting you though faceless man. Pray for the revival of your humor.
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Nackzy: 6:03am On Aug 14, 2017
Tears of what? Abeg maaaa hear word...abi dem spray tear gas... Me were no get oil well go burst into wetin laughter
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 14, 2017
victor8269:

Keep quiet there, Alika!. Is it Seunland, Afonjaland or Nairaland?. Seun gives everyone the platform to express him or herself and you are dividing the platform amongst tribes. I know this Seun pass u sef, by d way, have u calculated Ur CGPA?

I don't need to calculate my CGPA as I was not given the platform to express myself in the east where I went to school some years ago. Nobody was given free platform to express himself except you are from their area. People only managed to graduate never to return again. Moreover, education does not have meaning in your land as I am yet to comprehend the meaning of a criminal having friends with 'moral influence'.

Replying him was just to make a satire of the statement he made & he continues to make mockery of himself. It takes a matured mind and high level of exposure and sophistication to open platform for everybody to express himself or herself despite insults and being called various names.

Your attacks on Nigerians (Northerners & SW) in the oil business in this thread & other threads are uniting Nigerians , but my response on the reality on ground is dividing the thread along tribal line. When people say we should keep quiet and just observe and monitor events here, it is now I know the reason.

When time comes, all of you will know.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by NabeelAbu: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2017
how many orphan have they he's m mtcheeeew
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by sojikul(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2017
make money in Nigeria
school in the USA
party in the Spain
but they will be buried in Nigeria abeg Nigeria na cementry?
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by DRPAIT123(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2017
The rich also cry
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by win2kwire: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Is their mother dead?
probably fcukin her toyboy
Re: Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain by Dollabiz: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 / What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? / Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.