Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pics:13yr Old Secondary School Girl Beats 14yr Old Friend To Death Over Boyfrien - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics:13yr Old Secondary School Girl Beats 14yr Old Friend To Death Over Boyfrien (902 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) / 13-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Beats Her 14-Year-Old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:13yr Old Secondary School Girl Beats 14yr Old Friend To Death Over Boyfrien by Groovenaija360(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
14-year-old Maa Abena who got into a fight with her 13-year-old Faustina Korankye over a boyfriend in the neighborhood,  was beaten to death in the fight that happened at Asamang in Afigya Sekyere East Constituency of the Ashanti Region, Ghana.

In an interview with Abusua FM’s Osei Kwadwo, the deceased’s family member disclosed that Maa Abena was stabbed by her friend Faustina Korankye, but thanks to the efforts of doctors she survived.

However, after she got discharged she got into another fierce fight on Thursday evening with Faustina, who punched the same spot the deceased was stabbed last month with a hefty blow, sending Maa Abena to the ground writhing in severe pain.

Adomonline reports that the deceased was rushed to Asamang Government Hospital for treatment but she lost her life. Her body has been deposited at the hospital’s morgue pending autopsy. The family of the deceased however failed to confirm or deny rumours that the two were fighting over a man, as Faustina Korankye who has been arrested by Effiduase Police Command, is already helping with investigations.

Culled: https://groovenaija360.com/13-year-old-secondary-school-girl-beats-14-year-old-friend-to-death-over-boyfriend/

Re: Pics:13yr Old Secondary School Girl Beats 14yr Old Friend To Death Over Boyfrien by ibkkk(f): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wehdone.
You hear?
SMH!
Re: Pics:13yr Old Secondary School Girl Beats 14yr Old Friend To Death Over Boyfrien by ameri9ja: 2:57am On Aug 14, 2017
ibkkk:
Wehdone.
You hear?
SMH!
Na Wa
Re: Pics:13yr Old Secondary School Girl Beats 14yr Old Friend To Death Over Boyfrien by Siddeek: 3:56am On Aug 14, 2017
All these girls with yam legs. I fear una

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) / Robbers Break Into Bank, Steal And Escape Through Ceiling (video) / ‘I Became Gay At 14 After My Father’s Friend Raped Me’ – Men And Boys Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.