Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Need Web Experts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Web Experts (1277 Views)

We Need Web Designers Urgently / Urgently Need Web Developer! / I Need Web Designers / Programmers Resident In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Web Experts by xtayle(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hi everyone,

I need a good developer who can help me with a website for a Christian ministry devoted to developing a town and leading the town to Christ.

simplified, the website will have the following features:

-www.orgnisation'sname.com will take visitors to welcome page where they must login with their names and email without which they cannot read any information on the website.

-Login will take every visitor to a www.orgnisation'sname.com/home from where they can read all information including discussions in forums topics the discussion boards/threads. It will also allow them to make donation.

-full user registarion page and corresponding storage of every data submitted.

-every visitor wanting to start a discussion forum or topic and those who want to respond to existing ones must sign up fully as a user.

-login and registration information must be stored accordingly for use from time to time.

-the use of auto responder will be necessary to manage communications of email verification and to disseminate information on events and other news as well as to encourage donours regularly.

-e-payment page to include gateway permitting donours with interswitch (ATM), master card, visa card, american express, paypal to make donations easily and securely.

-comprehensive discussion board with possibility for multiple discussion thread just like nairaland.com.

-personal management and update possibility.

Please people, I really need help on this.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Web Experts by lagoshost(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
Sir,

I represent www.lagoshost.com . We shall develop the site for you and also add more things to the above. Call us on 08035921919.

Thank you,
Chibueze
Re: I Need Web Experts by xtayle(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
Thanks for your response. Please send me a quote ASAP (xtayle@gmail.com) then I will call you. regards.
Re: I Need Web Experts by lagoshost(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ok,

Expect it soon.

Regards,
Chibueze
Re: I Need Web Experts by Afam(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2010
xtayle:

Hi everyone,

I need a good developer who can help me with a website for a Christian ministry devoted to developing a town and leading the town to Christ.

simplified, the website will have the following features:

-www.orgnisation'sname.com will take visitors to welcome page where they must login with their names and email without which they cannot read any information on the website.

-Login will take every visitor to a www.orgnisation'sname.com/home from where they can read all information including discussions in forums topics the discussion boards/threads. It will also allow them to make donation.

-full user registarion page and corresponding storage of every data submitted.

-every visitor wanting to start a discussion forum or topic and those who want to respond to existing ones must sign up fully as a user.

-login and registration information must be stored accordingly for use from time to time.

-the use of auto responder will be necessary to manage communications of email verification and to disseminate information on events and other news as well as to encourage donours regularly.

-e-payment page to include gateway permitting donours with interswitch (ATM), master card, visa card, american express, paypal to make donations easily and securely.

-comprehensive discussion board with possibility for multiple discussion thread just like nairaland.com.

-personal management and update possibility.

Please people, I really need help on this.

Thanks.

If you have at least N300,000.00 budget for this let me know and I will send a quote.
Re: I Need Web Experts by xtayle(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2010
Afam, go ahead and sent it pls. xtayle@gmail.com
Re: I Need Web Experts by DualCore1: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2010
Chineke!!! shocked
And i been dey underestimate this bros since grin

Afam thanks! Lesson learnt cheesy
Re: I Need Web Experts by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
@dual. lol

Make an official contact request at www.marknollis.com and you will get reply on quote and more possible stuffs!!!
Re: I Need Web Experts by xtayle(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2010
dual core, go ahead n send urs too. Be competitive, beat everyone to it.
Re: I Need Web Experts by DualCore1: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
Na, Afam will do a better job wink
Re: I Need Web Experts by nairalive(f): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2010
I will do the job for you with only N75,000 call 08069524047 or visit www.luzoma.com
Re: I Need Web Experts by xtayle(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
nairalive, please break down your quote, feature by feature, function by function. and send it to xtayle@gmail.com. regards
Re: I Need Web Experts by oc2much: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2010
Hi. We can deliver your dream, make your vision a reality.
Visit www.oo-mediadesigns.com and request a quote.

Thanks
Re: I Need Web Experts by fasanD1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
don't let people deceive you, if you want a quality job, you need to budget huge amount of money , range from 200k to 500k

check my website for more information www.zankeypro.com

or email delongpet23@gmail.com
Re: I Need Web Experts by Diamondmed: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2010
Get Professionally Designed website at affordable prize, Visit:www.diamondmediang.com or call 08060498353
Re: I Need Web Experts by seusco(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2010
Hello,

You can visit www.lumiere-ng.com/portfolio_web.php and see if you like my stuff!

Then call 08035646861

Cheers!
Re: I Need Web Experts by c7(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2010
@seusco,
i like ur site
Re: I Need Web Experts by sholyboy89: 11:52pm On May 23, 2010
www.sholaadekunle.com
I'm a little swamped these days so no promises.
Re: I Need Web Experts by Webhost(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
I developed this website www.africanprayernetwork.org It is a christian ministry website, and i will love to do something better for you. Call me on 07030595653. I believe we can really work together.
Re: I Need Web Experts by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
[s]I WILL DO IT FOR FREE IN 3 HOURS FOR FREE[/s]
Re: I Need Web Experts by myhelper: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
BrowseDotCom Technology is a professional Web Media/IT Company . We are the people that help expose to your business/organisation, increase brand awareness and sell your products to millions of Internet users while shielding you from all the complexities that come with the web.

Simply put, we help our customers take advantage of the Internet to drive up sales, increase brand awareness or reduce operational costs. So if you are a start up, small business, large company or non profit organisation we can custom develop a web solution that will assist you in meeting your business objectives at an accelerated pace.

Pls contact us at info@browsedotcom.com, browsedotcom@gmail.com or call 08098929298

Looking to do business with you.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Paypal & Moneybookers Accounts / Stream Live Videos On A Website / How To Get More Free Traffic From Youtube AND Google...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.