Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) (54144 Views)

University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) / Meet The Female UNIBEN Graduate Who Is A Proud Shoemaker. Photos / Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Nigerians AR E very gullible people, how d Bleep are we sure he's the owner of the house,... smh

1 Like

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2017
That meat on his head looks so heavy. Na waa oo. May God bless him.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 12:59am On Aug 14, 2017
Make i hear say na him get that house, how much do they make from selling meat, Can he boast of 50k a week? That house cost more than 7miilion with that interlocking tiles, it's either he sold his father's land or engaged in one skull mining activity or the other.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 1:20am On Aug 14, 2017
swiz123:
Is he the first meat seller? Abeg make pesin hear word
I nearly faint even I my dream I won't believe it
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by sonnie10: 1:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Tunbolity:
Meat selling is profitable if God sanctions it as your means of becoming wealthy in life. My grandfather was a meat seller and he built about 5 houses from it, he had a Peugeot 504 car, and undeveloped portions of land which he shared to his wives and ex-wives before he died, he trained about 27 children from it. Every business is lucrative once God gives the breakthrough. My brother just pray for God's blessing in whatever you do

No vex. Did you grandfather live in calabar? If yes, then I know. But this person also had a land rover then. We were family friends.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:39am On Aug 14, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Make i hear say na him get that house, how much do they make from selling meat, Can he boast of 50k a week? That house cost more than 7miilion with that interlocking tiles, it's either he sold his father's land or engaged in one skull mining activity or the other.
Calculate if he makes an average of #200,000 every month,what makes u think he can't build that kind of house,let's he's just 5yrs in business.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 3:18am On Aug 14, 2017
The interlocking stones in the compound alone costs above a Million.

Looking at the guy's table, does that table look like the table of a butcher who makes enough money to build that house?

Seeing him with his earpiece on the table. A butcher with an earpiece is one who doesn't have much customers haggling and buying from him.

If he built that house, he should show us his savings over the past 2 years to justify that investment.

You can fool yourself but you can't fool me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by mrpotter(m): 5:04am On Aug 14, 2017
I know somebody that owns that house.... Not that guy biko
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by seguno2: 5:18am On Aug 14, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Uche....

'Keep balling in club with 20 thousand naira every Friday night oo n dey will be hailing u wit bucket of wine na e-wu oku.shebi no for der e finish?
Be carrying gals up n down inugo
Echi asi gi nna what's ur investment u will be looking like a frozen chicken wit no head

Meet a Young land Lord,his name is Rhino banks count the flats ooo.I did not say house owner
Asi mu landlord
Uni-ben graduate
Meat seller

Dear Nigeria youths in what ever you do Jisike
Der's no shame in legit '

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-how-this-young-landlord-who-is.html?m=1

If this is not a lie, share his personal income tax returns.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by PhilipGallagher(m): 5:25am On Aug 14, 2017
3rdavefarms:

Yes he can even build more than that

Based on calculation ... Assuming a big cow cost 120,000

You will gain 60,000 which is 50%

Slaughtering if 4 cows daily you will have 240,000 everyday ... And I have a friend that slaughter up to 6 in Lagos Agege to be precise
lol..na so
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by PhilipGallagher(m): 5:28am On Aug 14, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
Calculate if he makes an average of #200,000 every month,what makes u think he can't build that kind of house,let's he's just 5yrs in business.
una too funny. Is it that everybody in ugbowo (benin) buys meat from the guy. abi na only the guy dey sell meat for the full state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by SuperBlack: 5:29am On Aug 14, 2017
edlion57:
I no blv

It's your choice and your right not to believe
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by ActionsShure: 5:53am On Aug 14, 2017
Its only in nigeriadat ppl see building a fcukin house as a big deal.
Wtf.
Id rather cash out steady everyweek.
Dont be suprised he might be a kidnapper
Robber
Disguising as meat seller
Abegi.
Daz bow linda ikeji deceived so many dah na bloggin dey pay.
Abegi
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by princeleo2017(m): 5:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Am not surprised cuz i have some friends who are meat sellers in Afor Ogbe and some in Owerri now who are proud Landlords and with duplex in their respective homes. One nearly finished me and my friends with drinks @ the recently celebrated Enyiri Eyi Obohia festival. In conclusion meat business i will say is very lucrative just like building materials business and Timber/Wood business which am presently into so am not surprised at all.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Wow. So all the time in school that he has been selling meat, i know that he would want to meet his school financial demands, like handouts, transport, foodstuffs, pay house rent and some other stuffs, like seriously, how is he able to cope with all that exepnses in school and yet he was able to built that house before graduating from school with that his meagre meat selling, even the chairman of meat sellers won't be able to boast of that, and this is Naija, where hunger is contending for boss position, you can just imagine all the bargain skills of people, like reducing the price so he can make sales to people, well. Maybe he is selling the meats to China employers..
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by sweatlana: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2017
swiz123:
Is he the first meat seller? Abeg make pesin hear word
How many meat sellers are uni graduates??
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by holusormi(m): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Yo stupid if you think he built this edifice from meat selling, smh Nigerians are extremely gullible and easy to deceive .... That's why you can be an armed robber and a recharge card seller , yet silly people will come praise you that you built 3 mansions from selling cards ... Smh
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2017
deceive yourself...

arme robbery at nightmeat seller during the day...

if we know catch evans,hin self go say hin na importer and exporter...

meat seller ko

goat seller ni...

na primary school pikin deh nairaland?you op self if i catch u reasl life
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by ebullient19(f): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2017
Respect Sir
Nowadays, when business men want to give you change, you see them bringing out huge parcel of money from 1k just to intimidate
How much is your change #50 lol
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Superdjflowls: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2017
It is 100percent possible, there is money in selling cow meat, usually they always do go for cheap cows and make big profit after sales, usually they always make nothing less than 50k per cow, I know of someone thats not undergraduate, in fact a 25yrs illiterate about to roof his own sets of flats, I'm proud to say hes my extended family doing cow business in osun state. Anyone interested should embark on cow selling journey!!!! Unknown to all good journey to what ll make u at least a lil comfortable if not very.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Why some people comparing this young single butcher with others who have ten kids and more responsibilities.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Joy2Dwise: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2017
About 10 years ago while I was still in Port HARCOURT, I was shocked when I went to the Choba market to buy meat and I found my Youruba landlord doing same thing this youngman was doing. I was really humbled to realize that he built the house where l was living with the money he made from selling meats and we are here with our certificates chasing 60k monthly salary.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Opakan2:
Taaah! gerrarahia

This one is a ritualist.. or has done what they call oshole tutu, where he'll have something sucking people's blood eg. motorcycle or what have you somwhere..

Let authentic meat sellers catch you with this your lies.. you go hear am

So its impossible for a meat seller to build his own home ;o shocked

What kind of logic is that?
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2017
Opakan2:

Get a job.. that's what you need

You have nothing to offer except your body which is damn cheap in the market now.
Stop looking for gold to dig cos you go tey for busstop.

If she wants to "dig gold" according to you, it's none of your business

It's a free world
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by VivaLaFrans: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Uche....

'Keep balling in club with 20 thousand naira every Friday night oo n dey will be hailing u wit bucket of wine na e-wu oku.shebi no for der e finish?
Be carrying gals up n down inugo
Echi asi gi nna what's ur investment u will be looking like a frozen chicken wit no head

Meet a Young land Lord,his name is Rhino banks count the flats ooo.I did not say house owner
Asi mu landlord
Uni-ben graduate
Meat seller

Dear Nigeria youths in what ever you do Jisike
Der's no shame in legit '

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-how-this-young-landlord-who-is.html?m=1
What about you? Which legit business are you doing as a woman? And how are you sure he raised the money directly from meat selling to build the house? Do you know if he is an online bettor or got the money as a share of his father's or brother's property?
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Iruosonobrugwhe: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2017
The meat seller on my street built a storey building..we call her madam slaughter. there is so much money in butchering a cow and selling in parts. you can get as much as 50k or more on one cow. depending on the number of cows killed in a week and over a period of time...house is sure

davillian:
So is selling cow meat this profitable?
How long has he been selling meat?
How old is he?
If he truly built the house, then there is something he is not telling us.

1 Like

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by edlion57(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2017
SuperBlack:

It's your choice and your right not to believe
thank God u are aware
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by okonja(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2017
kingspeter42:
Hmmmmm watch d guy well oo he might b disguysin *disguising*
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by salesforce: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2017
Good
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Ten06(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2017
He should come and tell us where he got money to build that house, is he the only one selling meat in that market?
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by olowobaba10: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2017
YOU'VE SATIRICALLY SAIT IT ALREADY
torres89:
haters will say it's human being parts his selling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Female Barber, Sewe Kristina, Who Gives Men Clean Haircuts (Photos) / From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / "No More A Baby": Beautiful Soldier Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.