Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pro TB Joshua Prays For Paraguay’s Spiritual Reawakening As Citizens Hails - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pro TB Joshua Prays For Paraguay’s Spiritual Reawakening As Citizens Hails (557 Views)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) / Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pro TB Joshua Prays For Paraguay’s Spiritual Reawakening As Citizens Hails by Triton1996(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pro TB Joshua prays for Paraguay’s spiritual reawakening as citizens hail unprecedented Miracles galore

FOR citizens of Paraguay, the last few days have been a deep spiritual rebirth following the visit of the founder and Senior Prophet of the The Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B. Joshua.

Prophet T.B Joshua led the people on a two-day high power crusade in Paraguay.
The atmosphere was filled with high expectations as Paraguayans from all walks of life and government as well as religious leaders’ trooped to the Estadio Defensores Del Chaco in the capital, Asuncion to receive God’s touch.

It was gathered that no less than one hundred wheel chaired people were healed of various ailments as they were seen leaving the magnificent stadium with their wheelchairs raised while they walked unaided for the first time in many years.

The two-day crusade which rounded off on Saturday August 12, reportedly started at about 6pm local time on Friday, August 11 and saw many streets deserted, albeit with massive pockets of traffic on major roads leading to the stadium.

It was equally gathered that over two million people from the city of Asuncion graced the occasion.

Some of them who spoke with local media reportedly said no such miracles have ever been witnessed before in Paraguay. This was said to have been corroborated by one Mr Mario Martinez, a Mexican who came all the way from Mexico City to attend the crusade.
The high point of the crusade was the official presentation of highest National Honour by the Paraguayan Parliament to Prophet T.B Joshua.

He was also presented with the key to the capital city of Asuncion by the Municipal Council – an indication that the city has been handed over to God for His blessing through Prophet T.B Joshua.
It would be recalled that the man of God was received by highly expectant Paraguayans at the nation’s International Airport.

The Secretary General of the Parliament of Paraguay, Dej Medina Paredes, led the country’s high-powered committee which received Prophet Joshua upon arrival.
She said: “I am very excited and can see a lot of expectation in the people from Paraguay because they are waiting for a spiritual transformation through the coming of this message from Christ. All of
us are waiting for that spiritual transformation.

“We want to receive him very well, we want to be healed and as a Member of Parliament, I appreciate his coming. We are a privileged nation to have him visit our country.
The local media had also reported that most of the hotels in the capital, Asuncion were declared filled while many international visitors were seen making hotel bookings for the event.
Earlier, Prophet TB Joshua had held crusades in Columbia, Mexico, South Korea and Peru. His international crusades have always been huge successes.

1 Share

Re: Pro TB Joshua Prays For Paraguay’s Spiritual Reawakening As Citizens Hails by prinsam30: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
may Almighty God be praised
Re: Pro TB Joshua Prays For Paraguay’s Spiritual Reawakening As Citizens Hails by ScienceWatch: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Triton1996:

Pro TB Joshua prays for Paraguay’s spiritual reawakening as citizens hail unprecedented Miracles galore

FOR citizens of Paraguay, the last few days have been a deep spiritual rebirth following the visit of the founder and Senior Prophet of the The Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B. Joshua.

Prophet T.B Joshua led the people on a two-day high power crusade in Paraguay.
The atmosphere was filled with high expectations as Paraguayans from all walks of life and government as well as religious leaders’ trooped to the Estadio Defensores Del Chaco in the capital, Asuncion to receive God’s touch.

It was gathered that no less than one hundred wheel chaired people were healed of various ailments as they were seen leaving the magnificent stadium with their wheelchairs raised while they walked unaided for the first time in many years.

The two-day crusade which rounded off on Saturday August 12, reportedly started at about 6pm local time on Friday, August 11 and saw many streets deserted, albeit with massive pockets of traffic on major roads leading to the stadium.

It was equally gathered that over two million people from the city of Asuncion graced the occasion.

Some of them who spoke with local media reportedly said no such miracles have ever been witnessed before in Paraguay. This was said to have been corroborated by one Mr Mario Martinez, a Mexican who came all the way from Mexico City to attend the crusade.
The high point of the crusade was the official presentation of highest National Honour by the Paraguayan Parliament to Prophet T.B Joshua.

He was also presented with the key to the capital city of Asuncion by the Municipal Council – an indication that the city has been handed over to God for His blessing through Prophet T.B Joshua.
It would be recalled that the man of God was received by highly expectant Paraguayans at the nation’s International Airport.

The Secretary General of the Parliament of Paraguay, Dej Medina Paredes, led the country’s high-powered committee which received Prophet Joshua upon arrival.
She said: “I am very excited and can see a lot of expectation in the people from Paraguay because they are waiting for a spiritual transformation through the coming of this message from Christ. All of
us are waiting for that spiritual transformation.

“We want to receive him very well, we want to be healed and as a Member of Parliament, I appreciate his coming. We are a privileged nation to have him visit our country.
The local media had also reported that most of the hotels in the capital, Asuncion were declared filled while many international visitors were seen making hotel bookings for the event.
Earlier, Prophet TB Joshua had held crusades in Columbia, Mexico, South Korea and Peru. His international crusades have always been huge successes.
Thanks for sharing this amazing story. The holy prophet TB Joshua is a truly kind and humble servant of the most high God.
I recently tuned into the Emmanuel TV channel and I witnessed the deep unpretentious JOY flowing out of men and woman of all races from around the world as they praise the mighty Jesus Christ. Most of these amazing worshipers have arrived at the gates of the holy SCOAN Church Nigeria since 1am (01:00) this morning to ensure they get inside. Which means most worshipers have been there for more 10 hours already. Wow ! What more can I say ?

When one looks closely at the SCOAN Church worshipers, into their joy filled eyes and observe their total relaxed body countenance as they sing and dance their praises, to honor the TRUTH about the mighty Jesus Christ which they have seen repeatedly and POWERFULLY demonstrated to them. They dance with a joy, not as the world can give !

Many of these blessed worshipers are extremely credible EYE WITNESSES and grateful recipients of the mighty WORKS that only the mighty Jesus Christ can do in their lives. Truly God is alive in the proper PRAISE and WORSHIP of His Son Jesus. They now praise from the depths of their hearts for what they have experienced at "The arena of liberty."

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me." But then he also said, "as my father sent me, so send I you." Therefore the miracles are an authentic sign proving that the disciples too are god sent.

There you have it !!! From Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of John, the most powerful witness for the coming of Christ is nothing in comparison to the witness that the WORKS/ MIRACLES provide. Joh 5:36 That is why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness for Him and his disciples that God sent them.

Why would FAKE pastors insist that their motivational SPEECHES are all that is needed ?

Then Jesus continues to explain what effect the WORKS/ MIRACLES will have on those that witness it.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent him.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/17 / AIG Astronomer Explores Arguments That Jesus Christ Will Return On September 23 / I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.