Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

When Life Is Unfair - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Life Is Unfair (565 Views)

Life Is Not Fair / When Life Brings You Down, Keep Your Attitude UP! / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 182/when Life Gets Rough, Rem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Life Is Unfair by mdokaba1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Life is not always fair, bad things happen to good people so many times we see fraudsters, polithiefcians, executhiefs, legislathiefs and ritualists, prospering at the expense of their innocent victims, and this may make us wonder if God really watches and is aware of what goes on in this life.

God is aware of every word uttered, action taken and every tear that is shed among humans for he will met out his judgment in his own time and ways.

All we need do is pray, lean on his words and learn from negative experiences and await His sublime judgement.

1 Share

Re: When Life Is Unfair by Ambassador1991(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2017
mdokaba1:
Life is not always fair, bad things happen to good people so many times we see fraudsters, polithiefcians, executhiefs, legislathiefs and ritualists, prospering at the expense of their innocent victims, and this may make us wonder if God really watches and is aware of what goes on in this life.

God is aware of every word uttered, action taken and every tear that is shed among humans for he will met out his judgment in his own time and ways.

All we need do is pray, lean on his words and learn from negative experiences and await His sublime judgement.

Greetings Sir!

My name is Ben, 21. I've been jobless & frustrated for sometime now and I recently secured a job via a recruiting agency, Esther Breakthrough (Nig.) Ltd, Surulere, Lagos.

Having passed the necessary procedure, I was told to pay N4,000 for consultancy fee. My friends who we all passed have secured jobs. I am not financially buoyant now, that is why I seek for a Soft Loan of N4,000. I promise to repay this month end with 20% interest. Please, do help me not to lose this job. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Darkest Night / Diary Of A Love Stricken Girl / Big Boys Story. Revealing And Entertaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.