Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

PHOTOS - Top 4 Most Curvy And Bootylisious Female Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS - Top 4 Most Curvy And Bootylisious Female Celebrities (2355 Views)

Female Celebrities In Agbada At 'Merry Men' Premiere; Who Wore It Best? / Photos: Top Nollywood Actress With Sagging Breast / Hot Photos: Top 6 Sexiest Nigerian Girls On Instagram In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS - Top 4 Most Curvy And Bootylisious Female Celebrities by Gistboy120(m): 6:03am On Aug 14, 2017
Naijcrackgist released a list of Most famous 4 most curvy and bootylisious female celebrities.

1. Tango Ncetezo (South African)
This curvaceous South African actress is best known on the SABC1 television series A Place Called Home.

2.Princess Shyngle (Ghanaian)
Number one on the list is Ghanaian actress Princess Shyngle with her unbelievable super s*xy curvy body and long legs. Dubbed Africa’s S*xiest, Shyngle is definitely every man’s dream.

3. Corazon Kwamboka (Kenyan)
The most curvy h!ps in Kenya. Dubbed Kenya’s Curve Queen, Corazon Kwamboka a lawyer by profession has been one of the most talked-about Kenyan stars in the social media for her voluptuousness. She is one of the hottest voluptuous models in Kenya.

4. Vera Sidika (Kenyan)
Vera Sidika a.k.a Vee S Beiby is dubbed “Kenya’s Kim Kardashian.” The model, entrepreneur and socialite rose to fame after appearing in a music video for Kenyan hip-hop group P-Unit. She gained international stardom after photos of her voluptuous backside were shared on social media. She has also been making headlines for skin lightening treatment she did in UK. Sidika suggested the skin lightening cost her around $170,000.

Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/photos-top-six-most-curvy-and.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS - Top 4 Most Curvy And Bootylisious Female Celebrities by nairayouthcom(m): 6:18am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: PHOTOS - Top 4 Most Curvy And Bootylisious Female Celebrities by FemiEddy(m): 6:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Lady in blue grin
Re: PHOTOS - Top 4 Most Curvy And Bootylisious Female Celebrities by potent5(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: PHOTOS - Top 4 Most Curvy And Bootylisious Female Celebrities by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 14, 2017
Had I know......... I wouldn't have loan my vaseline to that masturbating legend called Bayo.

What will I use now to help myself, Who will I run to? And that girl in red is not helping matters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Number 1 Fan! Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Daughter With These Photos / Akpororo Wife Celebrates Children's Day With Her 1st Daughter & Their Twins / #bbnaija: Venita Seen Kissing Alex Ekubo On Forehead, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.