Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) (15821 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Legend Fela, Elton John In UK In 1974 / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2017
9jakohai:

Car Accidents kill and maim millions every year....so why do people buy cars?
I will get back to u on this.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2017
buchi16:
happy married life...... dat lady at d far right, wats wrng wit her gown?
your eyes sha.. E be like say u go be eye witness grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2017
muller101:
I will get back to u on this.

Back in the 1930's a scientist developed a polio vaccine which he then tested on hundreds of children. Several of those kids died, and several of them got disabled for life.

Was it a waste? No....because his experience provided useful lessons for the two scientists who developed the two polio vaccines that are in wide use today worldwide (in the 1950's) to build on.

Marriage has a risk of ending in divorce. But...it also has the 'risk' of ending happily. The difference is whether one is willing to learn from the bad experiences......personal, as well as others.
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2017
The groom head sha

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Abeg make she go chop better food

See as the corner of her neck deep like wel

Quote me and get chicken pox undecided

HML to them cool

Her husband complain? Olodo. Give her food na. U wey never chop morning food today.
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by Mresmod(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Please my good people, who is the best local rapper in Nigeria?
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2017
goldedprince:

if what i saw on that guy's wrist is an original rolex, then its possible
I'm short of words smiley
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by kendylet(f): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Abeg make she go chop better food

See as the corner of her neck deep like wel

Quote me and get chicken pox undecided

HML to them cool
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by Osezzua(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Congrat to you both.. HML
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by adellam16(f): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
oluwatoba400:
Nigerian ex beauty queen Christabel Iwuala tied the wedding knot with her long time heartthrob in a glamorous wedding ceremony in Benin over the weekend.

Held at the prestigious hotel and suite located in G. R. A Benin, the couple was regal in their attires with the bride’s attire especially adorned with Swarovski Crystals and crown.

The venue was filled up with one million roses, a 12ft-tall cake and star-studded guests, including Nollywood producer-Paschaline Bernard Ifeoma,Gospel Music producer - Mr Micheal Obasuyi,High priests and top Nigerian beauty queens.

The two lovebirds who got engaged early this year are currently chilling off in Accra Ghana for their honeymoon.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/14/ex-beauty-queen-iwuala-christabel-weds-her-long-time-heartthrob-in-benin-photos/

SEE HEAD.
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by chinco19(f): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
muller101:
The chief cause of divorce is marriage. Why then do people still get married

Please what other thing causes divorce cos I am not understanding your statement.
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) by carpmam: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
The man head too big

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Raw (formerly Known As Nigga Raw) Is Now A Father / Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) / Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.