Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo (38528 Views)

ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures / ASUU Declares One Week Warning Strike (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by TourismMan(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2017
This strike is the least thing I expect in my life at the moment.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2017
Rajosh:
ASUU Biennial festival. School like KSU just resumed from an internal strike and now this. Federal government is greedy, ASUU is greedy. The students are at the receiving end. when two elephants fight, the grass is left to suffer.
KSU WON'T JOIN THIS, KSU ASUU IS PROSCRIBED. TRANSFER TO KSU ND CONTINUE UR EDU SMOOTHLY .....fatherly advice
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by jaytime(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Our national budget for 2017 is N7trillion and I dey see over N1trillion there only for University matter. Hmmm, this one fit last fa!
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by xezoid(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2017
Yellok996:
these people again
you are funny in a thread where serious stuff is being discussed...you came to defraud people with fraudulent data offers....you are as bad as the corrupt leaders...you will be cut off from the land
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Ichietome: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2017
Will the strike affect the ongoing admission exercise?
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Alexander001(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2017
a course that was supposed to be 5 years will automatically change to 5-7 years as if na bet9ja 5-6goals we dey play. This country has failed her citizens for 57 years and counting.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Kimmyslaw(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2017
please will the strike affect prospective NYSC students?
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Rajosh(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Amossity:

KSU WON'T JOIN THIS, KSU ASUU IS PROSCRIBED. TRANSFER TO KSU ND CONTINUE UR EDU SMOOTHLY .....fatherly advice
I'm not a student. moreover KSU is the last school on my mind if I'm to further my studies.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Temituokpe: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2017
0b100100111:
The Season has come!

Careless go full town!

Market would be saturated which will fall prices of Olosho's

Fvck boys be toasting to the strike

Just hoping it's a long one!

Lmao .. Strike Analyst.. i see u have been preparing!! grin
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2017
nony43:
Will it affect MSC Students?

Even PhD will be affected.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2017
congratulations to us all
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by MrEgghead(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2017
nony43:
Will it affect MSC Students?
You funny o Bros...It will affect all students.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by jummiepearl(f): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2017
Lautech own Na from fry pan to fire....

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by jummiepearl(f): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2017
Amossity:

Who told you KSU won't join the only school that won't join is unilorin
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2017
wissenschaften:
Which one be KSU now KSU ko KSB ni
as u no knw, you no go knw
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by lastmaster(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thank God say I don graduate.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by olamy2000(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Blessed16:
hope this shiit, not gonna affect nysc by November, because some schools are yet to send names to nysc, Senate list not yet released.
it won't only if ur school senate don approve ur results

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Faad77(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Eyaarh... and e remain just 2months for me to finish
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Malocity(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
And Presido dey London. ASUU una for pitty us wait till him come back na.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
jummiepearl:
Who told you KSU won't join the only school that won't join is unilorin
na assignment i give u so, go do research on ksu
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by highness25(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
otokx:

Eh ya
that's ya problem. Not mine
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Jodha(f): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
abimic:

See this girl o, Biafra tearing Yoruba, who dey teach you Yoruba? Maybe na dat your friend... .. See u, two weeks strike? When u saw ASUU released a text book called communique over the so called strike, u want to console yourself that, it would be two weeks. Dear, brace up it's gonna be beyond one month or two, moreover, baba isn't around yet, wait till the sheriff is back in town grin

Ah no be Biafra ojare... We be Niger Delta Republic.. The south is not part of that Biafra bullsh_t ..dem dey do dia own thing we dey do our own..

Sai baba is on his way woh....shey dem say he's better ...instead of yhu to join yhur faith plus my own make the strike no pass two weeks..yhu dey do the opposite.. sad cry
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Only in nigeria.
Smh
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by phrezzz: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
should I be Happy or Sad. we are on Holz sha UNN, So iDont think it will affect us, except if the thing enter 3months ooo
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Kolping: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
How future Nigerians will live, the quality of their lives, the kinds of employment available, the future political system, the manner in which citizens will resolve conflicts between themselves, and the country’s relationship to the global community of nations, will ultimately be determined by the content and quality of their education. University level education plays a crucial part in this.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by meforyou1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
whitebeard:
grin grin grin grin ahh..strikes I love em..!!
if u suffer a 2-year strike like I did, u will hate strikes
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
harriet412:
chai.... so person go just sit down at home cry ..
nawa oo embarassed embarassed
I have always dreaded this, but I knew this day would come, gosh, I hate staying at home.

Will miss my school friends so much, no careless movement whatsoever cheesy.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
somehow:
A country under recession, yet you think this is the time to be foolish? ASUU is just being foolish. Even when the president is not around. Osinbajo won't take any decision on this because this is alot bigger than him except he flies to London to see his oga again.
I swear, this is a step in the wrong direction and it will not yield a positive result, they should just allow me to graduate, I have things to do with my life than sitting around at home doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
ril19:
DOOMED LAND! the same 2009 agreement that caused the 2010 and 2013 strikes(Yar'adua n Jonathan) which both lasted 6months each and made me last a year longer in school. we may yet be looking at another 6months here. why don't anything ever works in nigeria? and look after all these years i'm still unemployed. may God help us.
But why can't they just forget about the 2009 agreement, its getting stale and this is wrong timing.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
meforyou1:
if u suffer a 2-year strike like I did, u will hate strikes
Don't mind him.
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by harriet412(f): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rorachy:
I have always dreaded this, but I knew this day would come, gosh, I hate staying at home.

I'm telling you cheesy..boredom will just finish someone at home
Re: ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo by Pusyiter(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmm....careless movement, i hear you good gul gone bad!
Rorachy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University / How Long Does It Take For JAMB Result To Come Out? 2024 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.