Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? (516 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Why Did God Kill Uzzah In 2 Samuel 6:6 / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? by badthinds: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2017
Good people of Nigeria. I greet you this morning.

Yesterday, I made a Post. I didn't think about the implications. Later that day, I went meditating on the post.

The post was about the Onan's incidence; where 'God' killed him for not bearing children from his brother's widow...though it didn't look like his fault. (Genesis 38:9).

Now, my question is quite simple.
Even though this may not be a christian tradition. I want to believe God is God of yesterday, today and tomorrow...and he never change because he said so.

Now, will God kill me for not taking my deceased brother's wife?.

Sincerely, I need proficient answers.
(Seun, lalasticlala. Please do the needful, this bothers me seriously.)
Re: Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? by nairayouthcom(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2017
God won't kill u but something must kill man sha so search tru your mind wat DAT will ...... u
Re: Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? by logicalhumour: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2017
nairayouthcom:
God won't kill u
if i was op, i would av asked you why and how?

2 Likes

Re: Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? by gabinogem(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Death Is Inevitable Whether You Marry Your Late Brother's Wife Or Not. BTW, The Fear Of Death Is Worst Than Death Itself...Cut Yourself Some Slacks & Live A Normal Life.
Re: Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? by badthinds: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2017
Really, I need a bible backing please.
Re: Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? by logicalhumour: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2017
I wonder why religion likes biting itself...tho everything bites itself.
Re: Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2017
badthinds:

Good people of Nigeria. I greet you this morning.

Yesterday, I made a Post. I didn't think about the implications. Later that day, I went meditating on the post.

The post was about the Onan's incidence; where 'God' killed him for not bearing children from his brother's widow...though it didn't look like his fault. (Genesis 38:9).

Now, my question is quite simple.
Even though this may not be a christian tradition. I want to believe God is God of yesterday, today and tomorrow...and he never change because he said so.

Now, will God kill me for not taking my deceased brother's wife?.

Sincerely, I need proficient answers.
(Seun, lalasticlala. Please do the needful, this bothers me seriously.)
No he wouldn't kill.it's a choice for you to decide. By the way if he should have killed you, am very such a lot of persons could have being wiped out of the plannet.
Re: Will God Kill Me For NOT Taking My Deceased Brother's Wife? by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Mar 08
badthinds:
■ Good people of Nigeria. I greet you this morning. Yesterday, I made a Post. I didn't think about the implications. Later that day, I went meditating on the post. The post was about the Onan's incidence; where 'God' killed him for not bearing children from his brother's widow...though it didn't look like his fault. (Genesis 38:9). Now, my question is quite simple. Even though this may not be a christian tradition. I want to believe God is God of yesterday, today and tomorrow...and he never change because he said so. Now, will God kill me for not taking my deceased brother's wife?. Sincerely, I need proficient answers.
First, show us where God said you must take your brother's wife as your own in the event of his death. Why are you Christians so mentally lazy and foolish? Why would you simply conclude without evidence or reference that the traditions of the people of the time had anything to do with God? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Answer This / The Significants Of 6ps Of Joseph's Life / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.