Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Brand New Car Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Brand New Car Advice (1125 Views)

INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / Car Advice E320 Vs Camry (2005 Models) / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Car Advice by hedgesfun(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Hello all,
Hi all, I need professional and technical advice here please,
Am thinking of getting a brand new car and am confused of what choice to make between Peugeot 301, Ford Focus, and Kia Ceratto.
Please can anyone with Technical and professional advice please.
Thanks.
Re: Brand New Car Advice by nurey(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
hedgesfun:
Hello all,
Hi all, I need professional and technical advice here please,
Am thinking of getting a brand new car and am confused of what choice to make between Peugeot 301, Ford Focus, and Kia Ceratto.
Please can anyone with Technical and professional advice please.
Thanks.

If you buy a brandnew 301, also reserve money for consultation fee cause advice wont be free grin

The Ford focus is ok, if you will use it well cause replacement part arent cheap someone totalled his own still abandoned in mechanic workshop, front end collision affected airbag, both front wheels. No money to fix (2015 model)

Kia cerato, virtually everywhere, parts too are pricey but its what i will choose among the rest.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Car Advice by hedgesfun(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Hi,
Thanks for ur response, appreciate it, but please what do u mean by consultation fee and advise, cos of a truth the 301 comes cheapest amongst, also its assembled in Nigeria as claimed and I'll surely love to buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria but only if such will be beneficial to me so please help me elaborate the more on the advise and consultation you talked about please.

nurey:

If you buy a brandnew 301, also reserve money for consultation fee cause advice wont be free grin

The Ford focus is ok, if you will use it well cause replacement part arent cheap someone totalled his own still abandoned in mechanic workshop, front end collision affected airbag, both front wheels. No money to fix (2015 model)

Kia cerato, virtually everywhere, parts too are pricey but its what i will choose among the rest.
Re: Brand New Car Advice by nurey(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2017
hedgesfun:
Hi,
Thanks for ur response, appreciate it, but please what do u mean by consultation fee and advise, cos of a truth the 301 comes cheapest amongst, also its assembled in Nigeria as claimed and I'll surely love to buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria but only if such will be beneficial to me so please help me elaborate the more on the advise and consultation you talked about please.

Since you like the 301 and its even brandnew, i will advice you settle for it because even i love the shape just ensure to ride it gentle and take to the dealership for diagnosing and fixing. Most of the technicians out there have little technical know how in diagnosing and fixing Peugeot compared to what we see everyday. Thats just all, there is only one individual who has a great knowledge of the Peugeot brand here and you have to pay a subscription fee and join his club for upto date assistance.
Re: Brand New Car Advice by hedgesfun(m): 4:58am On Aug 23, 2017
nurey:

Since you like the 301 and its even brandnew, i will advice you settle for it because even i love the shape just ensure to ride it gentle and take to the dealership for diagnosing and fixing. Most of the technicians out there have little technical know how in diagnosing and fixing Peugeot compared to what we see everyday. Thats just all, there is only one individual who has a great knowledge of the Peugeot brand here and you have to pay a subscription fee and join his club for upto date assistance.

Thanks and God Bless.

(1) (Reply)

The Rolls Royce Dawn Mansory Is A Sleeky Sporty Luxury Convertible (photos) / What Do I Need To Know About Kia Cars / Please Help: My Mazda 626 2002 Millennia Doesn't Start In The Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.