Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) (41722 Views)

AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion / Yul Edochie Shares Photos Of His Brothers To Mark Father's Day / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by stane007: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Comedian AY, his brothers Yomi and Lanre, and his three younger sisters, Bimbo, Bukky and Morenike all rocked matching outfits to celebrate their late parents, Mr and Mrs Olorunyomi Makun’s 17 years thanksgiving/remembrance.

His wife Mabel was also present.

http://www.lailasblog.com/comedian-ay-shows-off-beautiful-younger-sisters-parents-thanksgivingremembrance-service-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Yhelay(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2017
Money good o.... Money fall on me, troubles fall on my enemies

AY really helped his siblings to make it through hurdles of life easily and soon

FTC... dedicated to all those Aug 14 birthday celebrants including me

6 Likes

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked

Why do they look happy?
They should be sad their parents didn't live to see them successful.
Seems their parents were liabilities to them then.

Bad children
A good child never gets over the grief of the loss of a parent.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
When they has money, they can remembered their dead parents unlike some who had not eated since morning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by TheHistorian(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
AY's new beard shape though.
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by vizkiz: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wait, you mean Ay sef don grow beards? shocked

What cream do these guys use? I need to help a friend's career. Lol
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Aburi001: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Doing this despite the Recession?

Why won't AY spearhead that, when he charges #1 million naira for A TABLE OF 5 at his show. grin grin

Who say money no good? tongue
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by veekid(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Money outweighing problems
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
good
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by PehaKaso: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Teewhy2: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
angry cool
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Anaskie(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
And this is news because...?
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
good 4 them
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by iretiolu92(f): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
ok
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
AY really tried in using his industry leverage to assist the businesses of his siblings. From Yomi of Yomi Casuals to Lanre of Lanre Makun Events.

AY may be a very boring comedian but I give him kudos for the above.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by lathrowinger: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
sad if nor be AY then who... the best smart guy ever... best comedian of the century. I just like this afonja fifu. They always killing me...
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by niqqa(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
most overrated comedian in nigeria
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Money goood

Me never eat since yesterday embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by bjcole(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
So good honouring one's parent.
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by registration(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
oh
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by 2017IMUSTWORK: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
So he sacrfice both pArent?
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by admax(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
kai!
RIPEnglish:
When they has money, they can remembered their dead parents unlike some who had not eated since morning.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by GentlemanAyo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:
What is this? lol

4 Likes

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by obajoey(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Are they remembering or are they slaying?
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by obajoey(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
I was about to said your english his bad before, but latter I now see that you are a comedy.
RIPEnglish:

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by dayleke: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lol
See NLers' comments
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
When you have Made It in life, almost every occasion in life becomes a joyful one.

So they'll be like: OK for this memorial ceremony how e go be?

Yomi : Na small Mata nau, na me go run the slaying attire Dem nau. U no believe.
Shey Ay you go do small comedy ?

AY:. Yo Father ...Your original fada grin

?? : Serious nau, na Dem we dey try to remember here.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
3 boys,3 girls... PERFECT!!
May their parents continue to RIP

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" / Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / Waconzy Has A Crush On Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.