Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion (57854 Views)

Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures) / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by Gistvic: 4:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Comedian Ayo Makun was seen flaunting his multimillionaire mansion and his fleet of cars which has got fans amazed. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall, AY completed his second house which is a mansion last year 2018 as videos and photos took over social media.

Popular Nigerian singer, Jaywon was stunned as he tapped into the blessings of AY.

He wrote:
"Father Lord bless me bless my family as you bless @aycomedian ����"

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/jaywon-reacts-to-comedian-ay-mansion.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKJSkiI58lQ

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by cenaman(m): 4:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Bro me i go hustle so that EFCC no go come my area come arrest my neighbor and leave me. i want to be the reason EFCC are coming to my area. because the money go too much.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by queenxey1(f): 6:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Dangote lost 6.8 billion in 2hrs and he's still alive, I don't know where I kept my N1000 & my chest is doing me somehow

264 Likes 18 Shares

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by KingLennon(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2019
No matter how evil money is don't think being broke is holy o grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by KingLennon(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2019
queenxey1:
Dangote lost 6.8 billion in 2hrs and he's still alive, I don't know where I kept my N1000 & my chest is doing me somehow
Drink enough water you'll be alright grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by happybee: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2019
queenxey1:
Take it easy, bro.
Life is short.

7 Likes

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by ralmix(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2019
Full definition of God grace

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by OBTMOS(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2019
AY
Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by Frenliwis(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2019
Work more and pray for grace bro. Ay story is inspiring cus it really was from grass to grace. His connections with the wealthy people that comes for his show gave him a lot of opportunities.

5 Likes

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by lathrowinger: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Nice1, Gowd hansa ma player

1 Like

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by Amowap2019(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by lathrowinger: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=nicolartsdesign post=80505731]unnecessary show off[/quote
I know u must get headache. Since this one nor be E-money

Badbelle, tribalismium

1 Like

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by tayo4ng(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Baba God bless me ooo as you bless @aycomedian

1 Like

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by daddytime(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2019
Life is sweet and jeje...

Never, and I repeat, never beat yourself up over someone else's lavida loca.

Be happy and always do your best...when your time is set, no man can stop or comprehend it.

It is also a given that we all can't have it jolly jolly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2019
Hard work pays

Even if illegal is still hard work

10 Likes

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2019
AY the don. You son start to they use your proceeds from our last deal? No worry, another deal dey on Friday night, just bring only face mask. G & b don dey already. I no need tell you say g&b mean gun & bull... spend small small before you cast us

1 Like

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by nuelyoyo(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
unnecessary show off
it's not unnecessary, he is in show biz, he needs all the publicity and show off. I used to think like you years back, until I understood that showing off is allowed in show biz.

19 Likes

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Make money....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by Lovelyn451(f): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
queenxey1:
have u checked the places u walked today? Start memorizing everything u said and how u walked...chai

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by dheaven: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
All that glitters is not gold.

6 Likes

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by Tirips(f): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Wow
Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by nonstan(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2019
ebuka10box:
My brother , why this life hard like this!!!!that year for uni , people for my street dey call me engineer, doctor , lawyer. Some people sef come dey introduce dem daughters give me as guy wey get future. Na so I dey carry shoulder up dey feel fly. Oya I don graduate , serve and it's getting to three years, even groundnut or palm oil company never call me talk more of ice cream company. Before I dey wake dey carry wide hand , guy I don dey wake like say I be stick make I no spoil person market cuz how I go pay I no know. Dem don pour oil for my head sotey I no gats rub cream again , dem don turn me to natural mirror, ppl destiny dey flash for my head. Some of my peeps wey dere gp that year no reach for flashing credit , na me dey flash dem now....I don enter agent business sha , the good news is my shoe dey do the inspection for me when I no dey cuz e don know road finish.... We go dey alright las las....

Don't despise the days of little beginnings

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by Tirips(f): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2019
dheaven:
All that glitters is not gold.
We know that, buh this house is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion by Thatwasepic(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2019
You are reading this post with one leg on top of the other.

This is not witchcraft

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha / Gene Deitch Dies At The Age Of 95 In His Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.