Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally (6325 Views)

SHEA BUTTER BLACK SOAP - For Soft, Smooth, Silky Skin .....naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by Afriface: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Many people wonder if there is a natural cure for herpes or are looking for ways on how to get rid of herpes for good. While technically the virus that causes herpes (whether on the mouth or genital herpes) can prove stubborn, Our natural herpes remedies Kit will completely put herpes into remission.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
to date, there are NO CURES for herpes... FACT!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by Afriface: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Totally Disagree with you on that Fact! With This Natural freshly Herb Produce, we kill the sucker in less than 30 days forever!!

Alright, it’s time to get rid of this nasty little bugger once and for all. So here’s the strongest natural herpes cure you'll ever come across, with guaranteed Efficacy!

Visit https://healthhvs..com.ng

Dr Ola
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
we all know you are one of them conman, as you have been coming on NL with all type of rubbish cure for anything under the sun...calling yourself phoney Dr Ola. isnt it obvious that you are a SCAMMER when you claim to have cure for everything:

- miracle cure for staph
- miracle cure for Herpes
- miracle cure for watery sperm
- miracle cure for gonorrhea
- miracle cure for pile
- miracle cure for low sperm count
- miracle cure for any STDs
- miracle cure for limp dikc
- miracle cure for one minute man
- miracle cure for high/low blood pressure
- miracle cure for kidney disease
- miracle cure for "worm-like movement" (whatever that is)
- miracle cure for "hotness" (whatever that is)
- miracle cure for Urinary/Bladder infection
- miracle cure for hypertension
- miracle cure for infertility
- miracle cure for syphilis
- miracle cure for yeast infection

and the list goes on...
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by Afriface: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=59473879]we all know you are one of them conman, as you have been coming on NL with all type of rubbish cure for anything under the sun...calling yourself phoney Dr Ola. isnt it obvious that you are a SCAMMER when you claim to have cure for everything:

[b]- miracle cure for staph

I think you are one of a bad belle! Just like the orthodox medicine for all sort of ailments, so we have the herbal remedies for different kinds confirmed. They are Herbal Cure and not Miracle Cure for your correction. We have different herbs (all Nafdac Compliance) except for the freshly produced ones. The orthodox medicines most of the time suppresses the symptoms but natural herbs cure them.

Get your facts straight next time before you mention that word SCAMMER MrBrownjay1 and stop your baseless assumptions.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2017
you are indeed a scammer if you come on NL pretending you have miracle cure for HERPES etc
Dr Ola, my foot!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by Afriface: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
you are indeed a scammer if you come on NL pretending you have miracle cure for HERPES etc
Dr Ola, my foot!

You can say that again! takes a scammer to know a scammer. You must be victim. Get Help Now Bro and it won't cost you anything
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Afriface:

You can say that again! takes a scammer to know a scammer. I guess you are a victim. Get Help Now Bro and it won't cost you anything

only a very deluded person would take health advice (or poison product) from some online scammer calling themselves Doctor.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by roccio(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

only a very deluded person would take health advice (or poison product) from some online scammer calling themselves Doctor.

You have to get rid of the metallic dope in your brain Jay and we have the herbal way of removing that as well. I can see you jump from one post to another on NL for some busybody business. Go get a life

1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
roccio:

You have to get rid of the metallic dope in your brain Jay and we have the herbal way of removing that as well. I can see you jump from one post to another on NL for some busybody business. Go get a life

typical scammers trying to change the issue and bring some invalid points to the discussion..... YOU ARE A SCAMMER/CRIMINAL/CONMAN!!! thats probably why you hide under different profile....now its Roccio abi?!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by roccio(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
whatever you call it, just go get a life. Has anyone complained to you? Just shows the kind of deluded jack you are. Don't forget, it takes a Conman/scammer/criminal to spot one. watch your picture closely
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
roccio:
whatever you call it, just go get a life. Has anyone complained to you? Just shows the kind of deluded jack you are. Don't forget, it takes a Conman/scammer/criminal to spot one. watch your picture closely

but of course... i should let you come on NL and claim whatever NONSENSE, trying to sell your POISON to gullible NLers, right?!

you are a FRAUD, a QUACK selling poison (or just common Lipton tea) to unsuspecting gullible, and possibly desperate, people!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by roccio(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Seriously, am not gonna give your low life an audience since you have nothing to offer other than jumping from one post to another on NL. You are entitle to your stupid opinions but I have the facts remains. I Get Rid Of Herpes Permanently with Natural Herbs and you don't even see it again unless to go and infect yourself again. Oyinbo medicine has twisted your brain and we don't value the natural herbs God has given us to help human kinds in this part of the world.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
GOOD LUCK SELLING YOUR RUBBISH POISON ONLINE!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by roccio(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
GOOD LUCK SELLING YOUR RUBBISH POISON ONLINE!

All The Chalks that killed silently are not poisons? Besides, we have the best of Pure, naturally and freshly produced herbs with no single side effect. Am sure you are infected and there is always a way to seek for help instead of outright confrontation which shows your low level of instinct

All The Best! Always available in-case you need me
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
but of course, i am infected with all the diseases that you claim that your miracle cure can fix...

- miracle cure for staph
- miracle cure for pile
- miracle cure for low sperm count
- miracle cure for any STDs
- miracle cure for limp dikc
- miracle cure for one minute man
- miracle cure for high/low blood pressure
- miracle cure for kidney disease
- miracle cure for "worm-like movement" (whatever that is)
- miracle cure for "hotness" (whatever that is)
- miracle cure for Urinary/Bladder infection
- miracle cure for hypertension
- miracle cure for infertility
- miracle cure for syphilis
- miracle cure for yeast infection

and the list goes on...

you are just a criminal abusing desperate fools
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by roccio(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Get Rid Of Herpes Now For Good

Visit http://healthhvs..com.ng/
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by ojialo(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
brother there is cure for herpes, eat garlic 1s in a day for 30 days
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by stella580: 4:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Because of the so much bad people in the world the good ones are so difficult to believe and to get but i than God we found Dr. Tebor it was so difficult to believe at first when we got his Email but after we gave a try out of doubt and followed his instructions within a month my sister was cured and she went to repeat test but there was no trace of herpes again. For help, you can Email him on; Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number +2348153052125. or contact him by his or website https://teborherbalcanter.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by stella580: 1:10am On Mar 08, 2019
I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Tebor did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Tebor on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Tebor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Tebor via email Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number +2348153052125. Thanks once again Dr Tebor or website https://teborherbalcanter.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by stella580: 3:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Let us unite and eradicate the HIV and the HERPES of this planet earth. Anyone who still thinks there is no cure for HIV or herpes should deviate from it because Dr. Tebor has found a cure. He uses herbs to cure these diseases. I am a living testimony of Dr. Tebor, he uses his herbal medicine to cure me of HIV and HERPES. I got infected with two different diseases, HIV and HERPES VIRUS, which cost me the relationship and I could not bear the pain of living with the disease and losing my boyfriend. So I looked for the cure and saw a comment on YouTube about how Dr. Tebor uses his herbs to cure people with HIV and other diseases. I quickly contacted him in the email that was present in the comment and I told him about my illness, he prepared my medicine and sent it to me through the UPS service and gave me instructions on how to take it and, once I finished Take the herbs, I went to the hospital for a check-up and here the test shows that I am HIV and negative HERPES. The doctors at the hospital rejoice with me and ask about Dr. Tebor's contact. If you need help to get Dr. Tebor's cure, you can contact him by email: Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com or you can call Whatsapp at +2348153052125. His website is https://teborherbalcanter.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by stella580: 6:23am On Mar 14, 2019
I want to use this medium to let everybody know that HIV/AIDS has cure and that Dr Tebor herbs is the solution in curing hiv and herpes. Am Lina Frazier from Louisianan i tested HIV/AIDS positive March 2015 then early this month i read article about Dr Tebor having the cure for Hiv,Herpes and so many other diseases,i decided to contact him through his email and phone number that was present on the comment and he explain to me about the cure and how he prepared it and everything that he needed and i play along too and after he finished preparing it, he send it to me through UPS and he gave me instructions on how to be using it and after i finish it i should go to hospital for checkup which i was able to finish the medicine within one week and 3days and i called Dr Tebor to inform him i have finish the medication and he told me i should go to the hospital to checked my status which i actually did and i was tested HIV NEGATIVE i told everybody right there at the hospital how i got the cure and they were all surprise and joined me to celebrate and i called Dr Tebor and thank him for his good work and he told me to go and give thanks to God almighty that he alone has the ultimate power. If you have HIV, HERPES, CANCER of all kind, DIABETICS and any other diseases you can contact Dr Tebor for the cure and he will gladly send it to you. Dr Tebor email is Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com or you can call and WhatsApp him on +2348153052125. his website https://teborherbalcanter.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by ojialo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
eat garlic morning and night for 5days herpes will disappear. That's the only cure for herpes simples virus I know for now, I laugh when people say there is not cure for herpes, these white guys keep using us to sell their expensive drugs

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by ojialo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Don't pay anyone for the treatment of herpes just go and buy #200 garlic go for test after 2weeks

Note scrub some garlic on the affected area and also eat garlic morning and night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
ojialo:
eat garlic morning and night for 5days herpes will disappear. That's the only cure for herpes simples virus I know for now, I laugh when people say there is not cure for herpes, these white guys keep using us to sell their expensive drugs

AGAIN, as much as there are many remedies to lessen the symptoms of an herpes outbreak, there are NO CURE for herpes. FACT!

(1) (Reply)

Designer Perfumes At Very Affordable Prices With Home Delivery: / Distributors For Canola & Sunflower Cooking Oil Wanted / Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.