Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,574 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Tecno Camon 8 Battery Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 8 Battery Issues (1820 Views)

Mi Note 8 Battery Issue / Checkout The Infinix Hot 8 Battery Power Management System. / Iphone 8 Battery Problems And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 8 Battery Issues by Quality20(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone. I am having problems with the battery of my c8 .It looks a bit swollen and doesn't hold charge well, it drains. I could charge it and switch it off, only to boot it on and meet 1%. Pls engineers wht could be responsible? Aside from the swollen b3 issues could it be that d phone has developed a problem with its software or hardware that makes it to waste battery - because I don't want to get another battery and have the phone spoil and swell d battery again . Thanks in advance for your anticipated assistance
Re: Tecno Camon 8 Battery Issues by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Quality20:
Hello everyone. I am having problems with the battery of my c8 .It looks a bit swollen and doesn't hold charge well, it drains. I could charge it and switch it off, only to boot it on and meet 1%. Pls engineers wht could be responsible? Aside from the swollen b3 issues could it be that d phone has developed a problem with its software or hardware that makes it to waste battery - because I don't want to get another battery and have the phone spoil and swell d battery again . Thanks in advance for your anticipated assistance
Hi @Quality20 Your phones battery has gone bad & needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Tecno Camon 8 Battery Issues by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Quality20 Your phones battery has gone bad & needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

Hey I'm having the same problem at the moment. I did searched on google and I ended up on Nairalander with someone else giving complaint of what I'm going through.
I reside around Ojo, Okoko Along Lasu Lagos. How do I know the closest Carl care close to me. My battery is swollen and needs to be replaced. In between I'm scared this phone doesn't blow up someday cause it now gets HOT.
Re: Tecno Camon 8 Battery Issues by dasector: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
I need working tecno c8 panel urgently... You can contact me here if you wana sell one

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Gionee M3 Mini For Sale / Infinix Appears In Gsmarena And To Launch Infinix Zero 5 On 14th Nov. / Download Mobdro 2018 Latest Version -live Football & Video Streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.