Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala (1982 Views)

Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam / Rasheed Mustapha (abu Ibeji) And His Dolala / Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Guy why did you copy my kuniya and even cloned it's .moniker? You are a fraud......

Aboouthaymeen is different from "AbuUthaymeen", beware!
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 15, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Guy why did you copy my kuniya and even cloned it's .moniker? You are a fraud......

Aboouthaymeen is different from "AbuUthaymeen", beware!
A MUSLIM SHOULD WILL NEVER COPY A KAFIR.. U A KAFIR AND I WILL NEVER COPY YOU AND YOUR LIKES IN THE MATTER OF DEEN.. I CHOSE THE NAME ABU UTHAYMEEN COZ OF MY LOVE FOR "SHEIK SOLIH UTHAYMEEN" HIS STORY IS VERY FASCINATING.. CHOSE THE KUNYA COZ I LOVE HIM AND I WANT MY BOYS TO BE LIKE HIM. . .AND I HAVE HAD THIS KUNYA SINCE THE DAY I KNEW ITS SUNNAH . . . . SO, JUST SHUT UP IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING REASONABLE TO SAY
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
A MUSLIM SHOULD WILL NEVER COPY A KAFIR.. U A KAFIR AND I WILL NEVER COPY YOU AND YOUR LIKES IN THE MATTER OF DEEN.. I CHOSE THE NAME ABU UTHAYMEEN COZ OF MY LOVE FOR "SHEIK SOLIH UTHAYMEEN" HIS STORY IS VERY FASCINATING.. CHOSE THE KUNYA COZ I LOVE HIM AND I WANT MY BOYS TO BE LIKE HIM. . .AND I HAVE HAD THIS KUNYA SINCE THE DAY I KNEW ITS SUNNAH . . . . SO, JUST SHUT UP IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING REASONABLE TO SAY

Which story did you read? grin grin oniro oshi..

Hope you've not forgotten that this same shaykh believed in "round" earth and "rejected" the flat earth that you claim is found in the Qur'an?

Is this not the reason why you tagged me a kaafir? Then you should also call ibn uthaymeen a kaafir and don't copy from his name to give yourself a kunya you are not worthy of, you don't know anything about the shaykh...your "love" for the shaykh who is a "kaafir"(according to your wicked ideology) makes you what?
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Which story did you read? grin grin oniro oshi..

Hope you've not forgotten that this same shaykh believed in "round" earth and "rejected" the flat earth that you claim is found in the Qur'an?

Is this not the reason why you tagged me a kaafir? Then you should also call ibn uthaymeen a kaafir and don't copy from his name to give yourself a kunya you are not worthy of, you don't know anything about the shaykh...your "love" for the shaykh who is a "kaafir"(according to your wicked ideology) makes you what?
LAUGH.ING . . . KEFERI RE TI GBOKUN SI.. Scholars are not mistake-proof. . that is why every sunnah scholar said "we should only follow their fatwa that doesnt have proof from kitab wa sunnah" . . . its people like you, who follows the mistakes of the scholars, even after you were given proof that are kaafir. . . scholars mistakes are itshad..just like marwan mistake...
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2017
. . . . . . That is why it is said ."ONLY FOLLOW THE PROOF FR0M RASUL" AND USE SCHOLARS EXPLANATION THAT IS IN LINE WITH THE RASUL PROOF TO UNDERSTAND . . if n0t that u a kafir fr0m the 0nset, you chose wr0ng fatwa, ALLAH said FLAT... uthaymeen said flat also means round and yet you f0ll0w his fatwa. . . laughing. . .jahl gidi ni e. . quran verse said flat, uthaymeen said round. .and you chose uthaymeen over ALLAH. . .ori e o pe rara. . na so shia and sufi start . . u going niyen. . s00n u go j0in sufi or shia so that u c0uld f0ll0w insane and mistake and fatwa that has no proof . . . u a kafir teletele na.. kuku j0in them and st0p misleading the ummah . . . worwor boy
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
LAUGH.ING . . . KEFERI RE TI GBOKUN SI.. Scholars are not mistake-proof. . that is why every sunnah scholar said "we should only follow their fatwa that doesnt have proof from kitab wa sunnah" . . . its people like you, who follows the mistakes of the scholars, even after you were given proof that are kaafir. . . scholars mistakes are itshad..just like marwan mistake...

You are a confused foool....

Why shouldn't ibn uthaymeen be a kaafir for the same thing you called me a kaafir for? At least ibn uthaymeen was a haafidh of the Quran and knew about these verses that "talked" about "flat" earth , yet he "rejected" it and said the earth is round....
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I think you have understood. .and yet you want to deny it. . be careful. . its a very bad thing to deny clear quran proof.. its a very serious thing

You think? do you now have knowledge of the unseen? Find an alibi to call me a kaafir!
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Then bring your pr0of that tesuba and eating with sp0on aint bida . . .am waiting . . .hmg

As far as Masbaha is concerned, its better to use the hand in counting. But with regards to using spoon to eat, it is not Ibaadah! And in so far as the spoon is on the hand and the right hand, nothing is wrong. And spoon is similar to cars, microphone and airplanes in this regard.
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Laughing. . .am very sorry to say. .olodo ni e. . even shirk that rasul divided into 2. . both equals to kufru. .both big and small. . and c0ncerning kufru. . i d0 n0t kn0w of any pr0of anywhere that divides kufru into 2(small and big) . .if there is any pr0of, tell me . . . . how can disbelieving in ALLAH divided into 2? even if its divided into 2, its still kufru. . it can never ever be kufru and sin laye laye. . abi u d0nt kn0w the meaning of "disbelieving in ALLAH ni?. . it means to reject everything or one thing that has to do with ALLAH" How can that be a sin? . . . . .#shaking my head#jrg5AH

Olodo ni Jabata ati abu-Ibeji.....

Kindly differentiate between Kufr and Shirk!
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

As far as Masbaha is concerned, its better to use the hand in counting. But with regards to using spoon to eat, it is not Ibaadah! And in so far as the spoon is on the hand and the right hand, nothing is wrong. And spoon is similar to cars, microphone and airplanes in this regard.
Laughing . . olodo ni e. . u dont know bida of the world apart from of the deen . . see. . go listen to bida lectures by abu ibeji and jabata . . microph0ne, airplane, car. .are they bida of the deen? olodo ni e.. even sp00n and masaba is bida of the world, what makes it go into the deen is that it was used to replace ibaadat(hands right and 3 fingers(right) ) . . its u that will give me pr0of tha aeroplane, car, microphone is used to replace an ibaadat in islam
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Olodo ni Jabata ati abu-Ibeji.....

Kindly differentiate between Kufr and Shirk!
ITS THE SAME. . BUT SHIRK LEADS TO KUFRU . . SHIRK IS LIKE BIDA. . BOTH BIDA AND SHIRK LEADS TO KUFRU. . sebi its rasul that divide shirk into big and less. . and it has clear pr0of . . even dividing shirk into 2 doesnt mean its n0t kufru. . both big and less leads to kufru. . IF YOU DIVIDE BIDA. . NO PROBLEM. . BUT TO SAY S0ME BIDA IS KUFRU AND S0ME IS SIN . . ITS PLAIN BASELESS TOUGHT . .HOW CAN DISBELIEVING IN ALLAH BE BOTH KUFRU AND SIN? ITS KUFRU . . JUST KUFRU . . When u w0nt listen to Scholars who have kn0wledge about islam..aw0n ahlu bida. . awon keveri ni e n gbo lecture w0n is useless, they w0nt tell u the truth ....except shubha . . iwo na ti e gbo lecture jabata wo. . ki o wa judge pelu aw0n oku eyan ti o n gbo lecture w0n
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

You think? do you now have knowledge of the unseen? Find an alibi to call me a kaafir!
ITS YOU THAT YOU SHOULDNT CREAT THE ALIBI. . LAUGHING, I THINK IS VERY DIFFERENT FR0M ILM GHUYB. . . . . . . ALL THOSE CLAIMING ILM GHUYB ARE ALWAYS SURE ABOUT IT
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Empiree: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I made takfir of abdelkabir because he said earth is n0t flat and bring scientific facts to roddu quran fact. i told him what he did was wr0ng. . he then quote scholar fatwa that is wr0ng . . . ALLAH said earth is flat in many places in quran. . straight and clear . .yet he rejected it and prefer science findings to ALLAH words. . my question to you, is he a muslim? . . .then which other muslims i made takfir of? . . .MIND YOU, CALLING A KAFIR A MUSLIM MAKES YOU A KAFIR , CALLING A MUSLIM A KAFIR MAKES U A KAFIR g
Earth is flat? shocked grin grin

Where did you get from in the Quran?. You dull man. Ibn Tayimmiyah believe it is round. He is a kafir too?. Dull man
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You are a confused foool....

Why shouldn't ibn uthaymeen be a kaafir for the same thing you called me a kaafir for? At least ibn uthaymeen was a haafidh of the Quran and knew about these verses that "talked" about "flat" earth , yet he "rejected" it and said the earth is round....
YOU A MAD MAN..am very sorry to say.. uthaymeen wr0te what is clear to him. . besides "he told us that we should never follow his fatwa that doesnt have pr0of" he has cleared himself already. . that u must follow his fatwa that has pr0of and the fatwa that he passed has n0 pr0of then u musnt f0llow it. . .but u followed it because of science fact N0T taymiyah fatwa. .u just use his fatwa to do shubha. .u even kn0w its wr0ng . . sebi i gave u clear pr0of fr0m quran..and u r0da it with science.BESIDES,WHO ASK YOU TO FOLLOW ALFA GAAN? so fun mi. . oro iruju ni won a mu wa. . rubbish
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Empiree:
Earth is flat? shocked grin grin

Where did you get from in the Quran?. You dull man. Ibn Tayimmiyah believe it is round. He is a kafir too?. Dull man

WE MUSLIMS DO NOT FOLLOW OUR ALFA FATWA THAT DOESNT HAVE PROOF . . THEY TOLD US NOT TO. . WE FOLLOW RASUL ONLY. . OUR ALFA DO MAKE MISTAKES ALOT, LIKE CALLING KHAWARIJ MUSLIM,USING TESUBA,DIVISI0N OF BIDA AND OTHERS . . AND THEY ARE ALWAYS LISTENING TO CORRECTION. . NON OF THE SALAF EVER REFUSE CORRECTION, THATS Y THEIR FATWA DOES CHANGE. . NON OF THEM STAYZ ON THEIR DOLAL. . DATS Y U MUST ALWAYS F0LL0W RASUL N0T ALFA . . ehn bring pr0of fr0m quran that earth is round abi
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Empiree: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
WE MUSLIMS DO NOT FOLLOW OUR ALFA FATWA THAT DOESNT HAVE PROOF . . THEY TOLD US NOT TO. . WE FOLLOW RASUL ONLY. . OUR ALFA DO MAKE MISTAKES ALOT, LIKE CALLING KHAWARIJ MUSLIM,USING TESUBA,DIVISI0N OF BIDA AND OTHERS . . AND THEY ARE ALWAYS LISTENING TO CORRECTION. . NON OF THE SALAF EVER REFUSE CORRECTION, THATS Y THEIR FATWA DOES CHANGE. . NON OF THEM STAYZ ON THEIR DOLAL. . DATS Y U MUST ALWAYS F0LL0W RASUL N0T ALFA . . ehn bring pr0of fr0m quran that earth is round abi
onus is on you not me. I don't need your bla bla bla "tafsir" up there
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2017
Empiree:
onus is on you not me. I don't need your bla bla bla "tafsir" up there
TSW
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
ITS THE SAME. . BUT SHIRK LEADS TO KUFRU . . SHIRK IS LIKE BIDA. . BOTH BIDA AND SHIRK LEADS TO KUFRU. . sebi its rasul that divide shirk into big and less. . and it has clear pr0of . . even dividing shirk into 2 doesnt mean its n0t kufru. . both big and less leads to kufru. . IF YOU DIVIDE BIDA. . NO PROBLEM. . BUT TO SAY S0ME BIDA IS KUFRU AND S0ME IS SIN . . ITS PLAIN BASELESS TOUGHT . .HOW CAN DISBELIEVING IN ALLAH BE BOTH KUFRU AND SIN? ITS KUFRU . . JUST KUFRU . . When u w0nt listen to Scholars who have kn0wledge about islam..aw0n ahlu bida. . awon keveri ni e n gbo lecture w0n is useless, they w0nt tell u the truth ....except shubha . . iwo na ti e gbo lecture jabata wo. . ki o wa judge pelu aw0n oku eyan ti o n gbo lecture w0n

I don't get you. Shirk = Kufr but shirk is divided but kufr is not divided abi?
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

I don't get you. Shirk = Kufr but shirk is divided but kufr is not divided abi?
OK. .LET ME PLAY DUMB WITH YOU. . GIVE ME THE PROOF IN QURAN OR HADITH WHERE KUFRU IS DIVIDED, WHERE SHIRK IS DIVIDED. . . if you cant get proof. . just lock up. . ur kn0wledge is so small about the matters of deen. . w0rd of advice, start listening to lectures. . start reading scholars book . .
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
OK. .LET ME PLAY DUMB WITH YOU. . GIVE ME THE PROOF IN QURAN OR HADITH WHERE KUFRU IS DIVIDED, WHERE SHIRK IS DIVIDED. . . if you cant get proof. . just lock up. . ur kn0wledge is so small about the matters of deen. . w0rd of advice, start listening to lectures. . start reading scholars book . .

Al-Musnad (27742) where it is narrated that Mahmoud ibn Labeed said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The thing that I fear most for you is minor shirk.” They said: “O Messenger of Allaah, what is minor shirk?” He said: “Showing off, for Allaah will say on the Day when people are recompensed for their actions: ‘Go to those for whom you were showing off with your deeds in the world, and see what reward you find with them.’” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 951.
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Al-Musnad (27742) where it is narrated that Mahmoud ibn Labeed said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The thing that I fear most for you is minor shirk.” They said: “O Messenger of Allaah, what is minor shirk?” He said: “Showing off, for Allaah will say on the Day when people are recompensed for their actions: ‘Go to those for whom you were showing off with your deeds in the world, and see what reward you find with them.’” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 951.
PERFECT . . . RASUL DIVIDED SHIRK INTO MINOR AND BIG. . . ITS WAS STATED IN THE HADITH VERY CLEARLY. . .O ya bring hadith where rasul divided bida. . am waiting
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
PERFECT . . . RASUL DIVIDED SHIRK INTO MINOR AND BIG. . . ITS WAS STATED IN THE HADITH VERY CLEARLY. . .O ya bring hadith where rasul divided bida. . am waiting

You are simply funny or just an ass! You said Shirk = kufr and i just gave you an hadith of minor Shirk! Please go and retrieve your sanity! This is clear now! Shirk = Kufr, If shirk has minor, kufr has minor too and your claim is baseless!
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

You are simply funny or just an ass! You said Shirk = kufr and i just gave you an hadith of minor Shirk! Please go and retrieve your sanity! This is clear now! Shirk = Kufr, If shirk has minor, kufr has minor too and your claim is baseless!
Laughing. . i hear u. . all am asking is, where is the pr0of that kufru is divided? just bring the pr0of just like you did for the shirk. . .WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS THAT, SHIRK AND BIDA LEADS TO KUFRU..AND KUFRU LEADS TO HELL.. NOT EVERYONE DOING SHIRK AND BIDA ARE KUFAR\KAFIR. . . it has conditions to watch out for. . . and if u insist that kufru divides, tell and explain its division and give 2 or 3 examples. . . .am waiting. .M
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Laughing. . i hear u. . all am asking is, where is the pr0of that kufru is divided? just bring the pr0of just like you did for the shirk. . .WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS THAT, SHIRK AND BIDA LEADS TO KUFRU..AND KUFRU LEADS TO HELL.. NOT EVERYONE DOING SHIRK AND BIDA ARE KUFAR\KAFIR. . . it has conditions to watch out for. . . and if u insist that kufru divides, tell and explain its division and give 2 or 3 examples. . . .am waiting. . . . . . .BESIDES, DOES DIVISION OF SHIRK MEANS GREAT SHIRK=KUFRU AND LESSER SHIRK= SIN? if yes, Quote hadith To suPport your claim or quran aayah. . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fighting Over A Mosquito Wing!! / Islam And Terrorism: A Christian Responds To Tbaba1234 / I Need Answers From Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.