Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Your Skin And It's Beauty!!! (advice & Remedies) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your Skin And It's Beauty!!! (advice & Remedies) (412 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / How To Make Your Skin And Hair Amazingly Beautiful Using A Natural Oil / Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Skin And It's Beauty!!! (advice & Remedies) by Yomiide(f): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dear Nairalanders.
Your skin reflects your health. It serves as a protective layer also. Start developing good skin care habits for a glowing skin.
I doubt if you know that your skin regenerates itself, millions of bacteria lives on it, your pores become smaller when exposed to serious cold etc.
We need to start paying more attention to our skin because it works with the internal organs/ blood vessels. The amount of care you give to your skin determines your health condition at times! Its not a joking matter.
Follow for more skin care tips ,beauty tricks and skin solutions.
I promise to update regularly.
Yours truly.........

(1) (Reply)

Learn Dress Making For Free!!! / Dangling Earrings Take Over Party Scene / Mistakes You Have Been Making While Removing Your Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.