Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) (53919 Views)

Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by meneski(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
www.nairaland.com/3985381/win-10000-naira-writing-short/2

hello nairalanders pls help me scale tru in an on going competition.
Pls follow the link to like my story. By meneski thanks and God bless.

www.nairaland.com/3985381/win-10000-naira-writing-short/2
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by oruma19: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
clems88:
Seun this forum is turning to something else. No thread that nlanders don't bring hatred or should I say racism into . its high time your mods start banning people
Nigeria has never been this divided. Every topic must bring hate and divisive speeches, "THERE WAS INDEED, A COUNTRY" The mata weak me like blokos...lolz
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:
Nothing so magical, spiritual, metaphysical or extraterrestrial in this.

The lower layer of the troposphere could have been contaminated by impurities which could form lather with condensing water in the atmosphere.
Or the lithosphere (soil) of the place has some chemicals which can form lather with the rain water.

Mind you, rain water is soft and can form lather easily with soapy agents.

I trust my business minded brothers. They could go there to pack the sand, label it a detergent and start selling it.

Bloody lie @bolded. Rain water is hard
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by freeman95(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm

The ibukunteje of the amouahia village is angry.... Foamy rain!!!!! Foamy rain!!!

Hahahahaahaha
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
How do I post more 10 pictures if I create a thread. I am a new nairalander, please help.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
angels washing their panties... grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
zoba88:
There was a serious mysterious foamy rainfall in Enugu on August 11.According to one of the residents of the area,the rain was one of its kind in the area.

See photos below and watch the videos above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboKZWKhHaI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1FApTdLw5A

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/shock-as-mysterious-foamy-rain-falls-in.html?m=1
ahhhhh єvєn thє gσdѕ wαnt tσ wαѕh thє rєgíσn σf pσtσpσtσ wєll gσσd luck wíth thαt.. flαtínσѕ wíll nσt líkє ít nσ crímє nσ lífє rєgíσn.. pígѕ wíll ѕσσn mєntíσn mє nσw wíth α píc σf clαwєd fαcє.. αѕ íf thαt wíll chαngє αnчthíng αnd rєѕcuє thє вlσdαѕ ín mumвαí αnd índσnєѕíα.. dαft ѕєt σf ѕσcíαl míѕfítѕ grin
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by joenor(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Them need check you.
DabLord:
The pigs should explain
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by joenor(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Seem the state need cleaning, so God has to do it his way.. what do you think?
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Lumidee007(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hope this is not related to the world coming to an end on September 23rd? shocked

Stop all these intertribal wars yu might not make heaven! sad
But I think its what makes NL interesting nowadays grin
NCAN MEMBER all the way from ibadan... wink

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by oglalasioux(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
A sharp pastor will start selling detergents sent from heaven.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by wizod(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:
That's the semen of a heavenly being most likely an angel masturbatin' secretly in a corner of heaven.

The world is comin' to an end.
i don't blame u rather i blame ur network provider dat gave u free MB
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Tolexander: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
cyberguy72:
i thought rain water was hard?
nope sir!
Rain water is soft.

The chemical activities of dissolved ions of Calcium and magnesium in water lead to water hardness. And these aren't significantly present in the atmosphere.

That is why when you bath with soap using rain water, your body is slippery and needs more water to wash off the soap/lather.

3 Likes

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Jbleenk: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

The lower layer of the troposphere could have been contaminated by impurities which could form lather with condensing water in the atmosphere.
Or the lithosphere (soil) of the place has some chemicals which can form lather with the rain water.

I trust my business minded brothers. They could go there to pack the sand, label it a detergent and start selling it.

I like Nigerians like u that think outside the box rather than go with the popular culture.

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Smartademu(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
It is the aftermath of accumulation of surfactants in the lower stratosphere. These chemicals are being brought down to earth by condensed precipitation.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by demobaba1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
I AM WATCHING ALL UNA COMMENTS.

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Tolexander: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
BlackAfrican:

ok sir!

Let me try to disgrace your self claimed knowledge.
What makes rain water hard?
Or better put, what causes the hardness of rain water?
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Something is wrong. undecided
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by spyroxy1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yeligray:
That rain came to wash away the sins of the state

angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

You sound like a governor (Yari) that said Meningitis is as a result of our Sin in Nigeria

embarassed
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by DBossNG(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
ahaz:
Its called the oxidation of eweduoxide and atmospheric oxygen and nitrogen to form tetraoxo-ewedusphate 6 acid .
Scientic precaution is simple-osun state government should buld toilets for its improvrished citizens and sterlize the ewedu befote consumption.

Are u normal?
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by DBossNG(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lumidee007:
Hope this is not related to the world coming to an end on September 23rd? shocked

Stop all these intertribal wars yu might not make heaven! sad
But I think its what makes NL interesting nowadays grin
NCAN MEMBER all the way from ibadan... wink

What's the meaning of NCAN ?
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by gr8tone: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
This rain will wash, format and restore some Igbos brain to default.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Ihutomi: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
God is washing IPOB sin's

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

What kind of impurity is that one that will lather? Could it be that sodium dodecylsulfate evaporated into the troposphere?
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by cyberguy72(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
oruma19:
rain water is soft. U should have asked Google before commenting. Sorry tho. lolzzz
I bet you got the info from googgle.You didnt even know it before
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by cyberguy72(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:
nope sir!
Rain water is soft.

The chemical activities of dissolved ions of Calcium and magnesium in water lead to water hardness. And these aren't significantly present in the atmosphere.

That is why when you bath with soap using rain water, your body is slippery and needs more water to wash off the soap/lather.
You re right about rain water being soft, I just checked google.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by protocoll(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
cursed land
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Viccur(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
This G obviously left out his brain while commenting
tribalistseun:
I suspect Buhari and his evil brothers, who knows maybe they're trying to do something bad to us. October 1st all Arewa and useless Cowards Afonjas must go
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by HMZi: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:
That's the semen of a heavenly being most likely an angel masturbatin' secretly in a corner of heaven.

The world is comin' to an end.
Borderline freak!!!!!!
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Rapture4real(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

People blame religion at times for our problem.Let me submit here that science is also our problem.Even when God is at work,we want to scientifically explain it away. I know there is a challenge between Religion ad Reason but we must strike appropriate balance.If an angel flies in the sky,scientists will not see God's hand in it but give it empirical explanation.

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by anitank(f): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
BlackAfrican:

No sir. Rain water is very soft. Hard water on the other hand is gotten from underground like well water
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by dux14: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Grievous sin in the land..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe / World's Most Beautiful 800-Year-Old Tree In South Korea (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.