Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) (54186 Views)

Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by goodvision12(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:
That's the semen of a heavenly being most likely an angel masturbatin' secretly in a corner of heaven.

The world is comin' to an end.
You no well oo!
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Josh44s(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:
That's the semen of a heavenly being most likely an angel masturbatin' secretly in a corner of heaven.

Lmfao Jesu! This one pass fainting o, lemme commit suicide cheesy

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Grievous sin in the land..

Armed robbery, kidnapping, human and drug trafficking, cannibalism, baby factories, prostitution, fake drugs and fake products, 419, rape, paedophilia, murder, ritualism, cultism - just to name a few.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Jabioro: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Armed robbery, kidnapping, human and drug trafficking, cannibalism, baby factories, prostitution, fake drugs and fake products, 419, rape, paedophilia, murder, ritualism, cultism - just to name a few.
All these happening in one state..
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by NairaEffect(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kanu has cum with full force..

1 Like

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:
Nothing so magical, spiritual, metaphysical or extraterrestrial in this.

The lower layer of the troposphere could have been contaminated by impurities which could form lather with condensing water in the atmosphere.
Or the lithosphere (soil) of the place has some chemicals which can form lather with the rain water.

Mind you, rain water is soft and can form lather easily with soapy agents.

I trust my business minded brothers. They could go there to pack the sand, label it a detergent and start selling it.
chai!! You go know book o
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by lauskidlala(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
somebody here will say it is the work of the wicked people..... Abeg follow this link to download my song http://tindeck.com/listen/kgtaf
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by trixstar(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:

mumu spotted
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by luluman: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yeligray:
That rain came to wash away the sins of the state
Or of the entire region against Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by luluman: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
tribalistseun:
I suspect Buhari and his evil brothers, who knows maybe they're trying to do something bad to us. October 1st all Arewa and useless Cowards Afonjas must go
Mumu like you.You left the king suspect KANU & go after Buhari.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jabioro:
All these happening in one state..

Oboy, na so dem pack evil and criminality for dat side oOh!
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by stanboy28(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:

bloodofzakaria grin grin grin grin
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by oruma19: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
cyberguy72:
I bet you got the info from googgle.You didnt even know it before
bros I no laff u oo, no one knows it all. Relax
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Jabioro: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Oboy, na so dem pack evil and criminality for dat side oOh!
Na was ooo
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Na was ooo

No be lie oh; see am.

Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

The lower layer of the troposphere could have been contaminated by impurities which could form lather with condensing water in the atmosphere.
Or the lithosphere (soil) of the place has some chemicals which can form lather with the rain water.

I trust my business minded brothers. They could go there to pack the sand, label it a detergent and start selling it.
You can lie for Africa.
How is rain water soft after trapping all the dust as it falls? Even washing with rain water hardly lathers compared to tap water.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Tolexander: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tinyemeka:

You can lie for Africa.
How is rain water soft after trapping all the dust as it falls? Even washing with rain water hardly lathers compared to tap water.
what is this one saying now? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Jabioro: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

No be lie oh; see am.
When it come demarcation you're a baddest and it is on narration your "goodest" see how you cave it out..
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

After your sweet and intelligent explanation, you still ended with tribalism....not cool.

To the topic...it happens in Jos too. I've witnessed it.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by burakado17: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yeligray:
That rain came to wash away the sins of the state
Na true o
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by burakado17: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
luluman:
Or of the entire region against Nigeria.
Na true o.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by seunfape(m): 3:45am On Aug 15, 2017
That is the sign of oily and dirty state of Enugu.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Tolexander: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2017
aalangel:

After your sweet and intelligent explanation, you still ended with tribalism....not cool.

To the topic...it happens in Jos too. I've witnessed it.
No dear

I shuttle between Umuahia and Aba weekly. I know what they can do here.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
No dear

I shuttle between Umuahia and Aba weekly. I know what they can do here.

Dede...
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Tolexander: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2017
aalangel:

Dede...
what is Dede?
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
what is Dede?

So you shuttle between Umuahia and Aba, you don't know the meaning of Dede...hmmmm....ask people.
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Tolexander: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
aalangel:

So you shuttle between Umuahia and Aba, you don't know the meaning of Dede...hmmmm....ask people.
I just asked one of my Igbo co-worker now.

She said an older male (an elder brother)

Is that right?
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
BlackAfrican:

Bloody lie @bolded. Rain water is hard
[quote author=anitank post=59472464]

Ma'am rainwater is soft but gets hard when it passes through rocks and soil, making dissolved mineral ions combine with it
Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
I just asked one of my Igbo co-worker now.

She said an older male (an elder brother)

Is that right?

Yep....could be an uncle too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians / Please What Is The Name Of This Animal With No Head And Tail? / Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.