Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Stephanie Busari - Cnn Africa Editor Mark 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Busari - Cnn Africa Editor Mark 40th Birthday (530 Views)

Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim / Why I Had Nude Photo Shoot To Mark 40th Birthday–actress Adediwura Aka Wuragold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Busari - Cnn Africa Editor Mark 40th Birthday by kilamitiblog(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
CNN Africa Editor and award winning broadcaster STEPHANIE BUSARI took to instagram to Celebrate her birthday. The broadcaster who just turned 40 Express her gratitude on instagram and also what being 40 means to her.

She wrote on her instagram page

"So here it is the BIG 40!!!! For a long time, I was apprehensive about turning 40. The weight of 40 felt so big and intimidating. But today, I embrace the fullness of this milestone age with grace, humility and gratitude knowing that I am privileged to be alive, to be surrounded with amazing friends and family. I will live each day with passion, striving always for excellence in what I do, to be a great mother to my beautiful daughter and all other children that God chooses to bless me with. I thank God for the special grace to be alive today, to live and love another day. For enormous blessings I cannot quantify and for life in abundance. Thank you to the forever excellent @tybello for these beautiful, jaw dropping pictures. You’re truly a master at what you do. You will be celebrated just as you have celebrated me. Happy born day to me! Now let’s PARTY!!!! #lifebeginsatforty #40isthenew20 #birthday #photosshoy"
Happy birthday to Her.
Visit for more updates -- http://walearo..com.ng/2017/08/stephani-busari-cnn-africa-editor-mark.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Joins Nollywood, Set To Feature In A Movie ''ojuloge'' (photo) / "I'm Battling With Depression Now" - Reekado Banks Reveal. / See How This 10-year-old Boy Help Deliver His Baby Brother And Saves His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.