Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes (840 Views)

Short Jokes For U / Daddy9ja..com Is Always Here To Give U Funny Jokes / Funniest Jokes Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
In the stormy storm, ships in the middle river are sinking. The ship's passengers were among the country's most miserable people. He's drowning. But when others are frightened, they find that they smile at their looks.

On the side of the side of the side of the eye on the forehead. One asks: Brother, the ship is sinking! Where will you get the name of God, without you smiling?

Miser: I'm happy!

Co-travelers: Tell us what a happy event happened, so we also hear.

Misery: Brother, I did not have a return ticket like you. How many money have survived?

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bittakel's behavior and intellectualism like Montur Bap is not like his friend Jhantur's father. That day Montu went home to meet with Father Jhantur. Seeing that the friend dragged a three meter long pipe into a pipe.

Montu Baap: Tobacco eating is a bad thing.
Could not leave But what is the need to stretch such a long pipe so that the hookah?

Jhantur father: Dost, the doctor also says to stay away from tobacco, you have to cough. So what are we trying to keep tobacco away?

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Interviewer: What is the bachelor's bargain to all?

Job seeker: A wife.

Interviewer: Why?

Job seeker: Wife should teach all the uses of all things.

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Eating dinner: Sweetheart, do not you think I'm gonna go?

Smart husband's quick answer: No! What is that? Our bedroom has actually been dropped, so ...

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
The husband and wife's quarrel took a sharp turn. Both of the injured admitted to the hospital. Blood must be given to both. The doctor asked: Is your blood group the same?

The husband's reply to Katra: "It's going to be so long." For the last 20 years my blood is being sucked.

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Even after the credit card was stolen, Montu did not report to the police or the bank. Because, his idea has come true - every month the thief betting is spending much less than what his wife used to spend.

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
The mother is living in the village with her employed girl in the cell phone. After talking for 62 minutes, the girl said: Okay mother, keep it now. Talk to me for free.

Mother apologizes to keep her phone: How busy I am! Pious poor mother can not even say two minutes! Woe is the world

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
The son-in-law opened his mouth in an emotional moment near his father-in-law. At the end of a lot of trouble, the boy said: Father, your daughter has brought breath to my nose! What do i do

The eyes of his father-in-law became deceptive: Parents, it sounds very bad! But think of my situation too! I have read your wife's mother ... I can understand how my life goes!

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
The beggar: Sir, I used to pay 50 rupees notes before I gave salam. Then started giving 20 rupees. But now that's just 5 rupees coins!

Montu's father: See, before I was single, I did not even get 50 rupees. Then I got married - then you understand! Then I will pay Tk 20. And now my baby is born - so, more than five ...

Beggar: wow wow, sir! Awaz! Bheikhari cut money wife and child? You should be a finance minister!

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Beggar: Brother, how much is a collar?

Artisan: 6 Taka

Beggar: Brother, can not be paid at 2 taka?

Artisan: No. Want to eat banana two money!

The beggar: Brother is very ...

Artisan: I am the one person, the price of the call is 6 Taka. The cost of the two taka was so expensive.

The beggar: This is not the brother 4 taka Keep your promise, brother.

Artisan: Meaning?

The beggar: Keep me still, give me the inside kalai ...

Artisan: Oh, oh, I'm falling in love with you.

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wife: Before marriage, she said, after marriage, I will love mad like husband! And do not look back now ...

Husband: Oh my forehead! Who knew that your marriage would be with me?

Re: Jokes by ABDURRAHIM76(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Husband: Before preventing eating cigarettes, listen to drinking alcohol and stop talking. Do not be angry now! What is the event

Wife: Because, on the other side, the life partner of the next flat Mallick said about my benefits. The more I eat the future will be bright.

Re: Jokes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
ABDURRAHIM76:
Husband: Before preventing eating cigarettes, listen to drinking alcohol and stop talking. Do not be angry now! What is the event

Wife: Because, on the other side, the life partner of the next flat Mallick said about my benefits. The more I eat the future will be bright.
I suspect you are Indian undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Wisdom / Football Players Good In Bed / If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.