Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring (23865 Views)

Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) / Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by NCANTaskForce: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
FTC

I dedicate this to my friend NwaAmaikpe

Cheers.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by laliga01: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
I support one united and blessed Federal Republic of Nigeria
How do you support your claim?
What and what should be adjusted to make it a better one nigeria?
You av not made any sense bra.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by AreaFada2: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Of course. It serves his & Northern purpose as it is. So he thinks Bayelsa or Delta needs dam water. Lol. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by Acjohn(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
I won't be shocked if the President does what he said.

I think we won't need to ask who the real president is

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by Daeylar(f): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
diemods:
The diabolical bigot demons support one Nigeria because they are the lords.... The sultan is over all tradional ruler of Nigeria which means, every Nigerian is his subject, then how would he want restructuring where he will govern only his book haram miscreants

How can someone type such a thing and post this online undecided undecided undecided

Just tell me how?

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigeria is a very fraudulent country.

Even the Sultan of Sokoto The Supreme Leader of the North (with all due respect to him) talking trash and arrant rubbish like a common criminal. What a shame.

The Sad truth is Nnamdi Kanu was right all along.... These Northerners have no conscience, no morals for Justice, equity or fairness.

Are they waiting for all of us to pick arms.?

That may just be a component of the solution.

But his nonsense opinion is not the final say anyway. Did the British and Boers not deny black South Africans emancipation with all their might? They still failed when faced with stiff and organized opposition.
The major southern traditional rulers need to come out on the side of restructuring as well. They need to grow some balls.
Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by ozimec(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kazim88:

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/sultan-kicks-against-restructuring-calls-for-devolution-of-economy/

Now we see the reason why Senate rejected the bill to restructure the country. This is one of the cabals behind the rejection.

I think Nnamdi KANU is right.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by Desyner: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kazim88:

Even the Sultan of Sokoto The Supreme Leader of the North (with all due respect to him) talking trash and arrant rubbish like a common criminal. What a shame.

The Sad truth is Nnamdi Kanu was right all along.... These Northerners have no conscience, no morals for Justice, equity or fairness.

Pile of shìt indeed. Will all year farming make states and farmer better? No.
Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by darqly(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
I wonder how 'construction and release of dams' fits into this narrative. I think when you collect enough public funds, your brain turns to mush. angry

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by hoodmenconcept(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
senseless monarch

I wonder why northerners are scared of restructuring or division, why are they scared of the future...?

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by bionixs: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kazim88:

afonja nation,una see una life? This is one of the elements you have been tripping after

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by Smooyis(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Am short of words. It's so glaring that Nigeria needs restructuring, I can't understand why some cannot see what am seeing. A revolution is loading.. ........ .. ........ .. ........... ...... .... . ....

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by kikake: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kazim88:

NIGERIA THE FRAUDULENT COUNTRY began between 1967 to 1996 when Arewa used military dictators ro create 20 states and hundreds of lgas in one northern region; but allowed only 17 states in two southern regions.

Land mass is never used as yardstick to create new states from old states or regions in a country where different groups formed a country.

Northern Russia occupies a very huge land mass of Russia, but has about the least political representation in Russia's Parliament.

In Nigeria, northern Nigeria's political class draws a huge political over-representation from the 20 northern states, it uses this to dictate what can be in Nigeria.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by Curtis291(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
9ja is really a Zoo grin

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by mmsen: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's people like this that make it hard to argue against those that desire Biafra.

Who in their right mind would ever want to share a nation with people who think as this idiot does?

So we should allow states to take control of damns built with Niger Delta money but Niger Delta states should not control their own resources...

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by maryjay99: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
He is just speaking the mind of Buhari cost these are the people he listens to.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by Philinho(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lazy people... you're on your own Mr sultan

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by George2016(m): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Don't expect him/them to support restructuring because there are on the losing side.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by laliga01: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
ozimec:

Now we see the reason why Senate rejected the bill to restructure the country. This is one of the cabals behind the rejection.

I think Nnamdi KANU is right.

People are beginning to see and reason with NK. We are just calling for his head but we all know he is saying the truth.
Except people like the sultan will call him enemy of the state cos he knows their hidden agenda.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by ebujany(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
In all sincerity, why will the north allow restructuring? This present state of things favours them and if restructuring means wealth control then its never gonna happen as long as the north is concern......which wealth are they going to control? Is it the oil in chad basin?

The main reason this contraction called a country was formed was based on economic reason. Using the wealth of the south to develop the parasitic north

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by menxer: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
NgcoboP:
In like manner the FG should release all oil Wells and refineries to the concerned State governments.

Simple

Meanwhile the Ports (both airports and seaports) should be ceded to the respective State governments too....

That is exactly what he is saying, just that his state or region has no oil, he would have added oil well to the list.

He called for economic devolution remember, in the north, dam is an economic asset just as oil well is in the south.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by Kazim88: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
ebujany:
In all sincerity, why will the north allow restructuring? This present state of things favours them and if restructuring means wealth control then its never gonna happen as long as the north is concern......which wealth are they going to control? Is it the oil in chad basin?

The main reason this contraction called a country was formed was based on economic reason. Using the wealth of the south to develop the parasitic north

Enough of the complain.... What do you think is the solution.?

If it was me... I had ask N'Delta Avengers to zero Crude export for Atleast 6 month.

Perhaps everybody eye would clear.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by Primebuilders(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
I support one united and blessed Federal Republic of Nigeria

Do not think your combination of names make u a more Nigeria than others. When the chips are down u will know where u belong,

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by Roadmike(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
stupid Ass.
Wants Dam released yet does not want other resources released to States.
Nigerian now you know where our problem lies and the source.
And stupid as the bubu president is he will accept his pronouncement hook line and sinker.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by tiwasiaife(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION
2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSIONS
COURSE TITLE: ADVANCED COURSE ON APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 201
TIME ALLOWED: 2hrs 30min
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions
1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings
(vi) Rice price increase
2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) 1 naira = 1 dollar promise is cancelled
(ii.) 1 litre fuel = 45 naira - promise is cancelled
(iii.) Free education at all level - promise is cancelled
(iv). Increase of minimum wage - promise cancelled
(v). Crushing of Boko Haram in 3 months promise is cancelled
vi. Stabilization of naira - promise is cancelled
(vii). Stop importation of refined products - promise is cancelled.
3. Define the term, ''Budget padding."
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.
5. Mention 5 IDPs you know that feed with N140 000 everyday.
6. Mention the next 3 countries except Germany that a nigerian president will travel to and the type of disgrace he can possibly receive.
7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighters when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?
8. Write short notes on these phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.
(iv). My wife belongs to the kitchen
9. If x is change and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ? When lie mohammed is a constant
10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
11. With a labelled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent times. with respect to:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.
(v)-- loss of PMB for 3 months
(vi)-- loss of recovered loots
12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.
13. If Buhari's illness makes him a private citizen, what will our illness make us? Explain with illustration using photographs taken from London.
14. With a well labelled diagram, discuss how 6.1billion naira used in buying cars for reps, is of national interest.
15. Write a very short note on why Buhari's administration has no economic agenda to stimulate the economy after one year in office.
Your Time Starts Now!!! All successful candidates will be allowed to decamp.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by otitokoroleti: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
May thunder fire sultan of sokoto the idiot descendant of Ahmadu Bello that started the northernization agenda.

bunch of backward people

you think Nigeria of today's is like that o yesterday?

thunder fire you once more.

try shiit & get roasted.

idiot son of lunatic.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by eagleeye2: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
The poor should farm while the rich own oil wells and their children get juicy federal government jobs.
It's Okay. It's Okay.

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by martineverest(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stay out of politics Mr emir..... Take a clue from Oba of Benin
Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by bejeria101(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
No more free money! Olodo sultan

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by menxer: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
ebujany:

That may not be completely true, just like when telecoms licences were sold by NCC how many Nigerians bought it?

NCC didn't create the frequency they sold, so?
Maybe the same thing happened during the sale of oil block licences, to some extent.

I heard during the military Era some people were gifted oil well, but then couldn't we have borrowed a leaf from Gaddafi?
Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by CzarChris(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
He knows that he will lose his fraudulently gotten oil Wells grin

Re: Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Stop you self imposed slavery. The Sultan himself cannot claim to be the overall traditional ruler of Nigeria. He is the leader of parts of the North and some (not even all) Nigerian muslims.

I'm a Yoruba muslim from Osun state and I do noti,will never actually, acknowledge or see any sultan as my religious leader. Having said that, please tell mr Sa'ad that he has no capacity to stop the hurricane that is coming! If he dares it, he will be swept away! Yorubas are losing interest in Nigeria and that's dangerous for Nigeria itself! No force on earth can stop Yoruba if we decide to opt out of Nigeria tomorrow. Mr Sultan should stop saying rubbish as if Nigeria is not
restructured as a true federation before 2019, It may not exist beyond that period. The moment Yoruba lose interest in this country, that's just the end!
not exist beyond that period..

Ifa Devotees Who Engaged In Fraudulent Activities Beg Alaafin 4 Forgiveness(pics / Learning French Language / Gbadegesin Ogunoye Installed As Olowo Of Owo In Ondo