Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons (87366 Views)

Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by ebusfav: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Zimbabwe's President Mugabe's wife, Grace Mugabe, has been accused of assaulting a 20-year-old South African model, Gabriella Engels, she found at a hotel in Sandton‚ Johannesburg‚ around 9pm on Sunday night visiting the Zimbabwean president’s two sons.

“We were chilling in a hotel room‚ and they were in the room next door‚” Engels said.

“She came in and started hitting us. The front of my forehead is busted open. I’m a model and I make my money based on my looks‚” she said.

According to Gabriella Engels who suffered gashes to her forehead and scalp, she was beaten with an extension chord alongside her two friends while the two sons ran away and the Mugabe bodyguards looked on. 

“What is a girl compared to a woman beating you and 10+ bodyguards standing back‚ leaving her to do this sh*t‚” she tweeted about the incident.

However after she reported the incident to the Police on Sunday Night, she was shown away by the police officer on duty‚ who told her to first seek medical attention.

Gabriella’s mother‚ Debbie‚ said they were going to the police station to open an assault case on Monday.

“When she got home I was already sleeping. She was in so much shock‚ she couldn’t tell me what happened‚” Debbie said.

“I rushed her to the hospital to get stitches and when she eventually calmed down‚ she told me she was assaulted by Mugabe’s wife‚” she said.

Garnet Basson‚ CEO of The Capital hotel group‚ where the alleged assault took place‚ said there was an incident that prompted management to ask guests to leave the hotel, as Zimbabwean news had reported before now that Grace was in South Africa for treatment following a “freak accident” in which she injured her right ankle.

“What happened in the hotel room‚ I don’t have a comment on ... I can’t disclose the name. We did have guests removed from the premises due to a scenario where we thought it was not good for them to stay there.

“It was almost a forceful exit‚ but it wasn’t. It was a decent exit after about a half an hour of discussions.”

Here are more photos and tweets on the incident below; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/mugabes-wife-assaults-20-year-old-south-african-model-found-hotel-two-sons-photos/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by auntysimbiat(f): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mr President, please say something about this when you wake up ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeBecVT2FpE

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by boman2014: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
sue the b!tch

20 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by decatalyst(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wetin she dey find for the body of any family member of this "democratic dictator"/ gerontocratic being like Mugabe?

Our ladies can date monkeys if they have money undecided

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rotfl.

Like husband like wife.

Did the model stumble, fall and land on their kini?

The evil that men do live with them and their wayward children.

One geh, two brothers. Hian

27 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Jalubarika(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Maybe she no want BabyMama Drama.

1 Like

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by EXLOVER(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mugabe speerm is working on his wife, black old sperrm

2 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Kobicove(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
That was a very unladylike way for the wife of the president to conduct herself if indeed this story is true

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by dhope001(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Like husband like wife grin

2 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by point5: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Y d act...
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by helphelp: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Haba..

When the sons are the culprit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by paulchineduN(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Power intoxication personified. Btw, girl, go find another to do instead of ranting about ur lawyer this and ur lawyer that. This is Africa

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by hardywaltz(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Job hazards of Osholo business

36 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by George2016(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
OGAS ON THE TOP
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by dakeskese(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Transfer of aggression oshi!

Its now officially 2.5 decades since Mugabe slept with dis woman.

He watches her back so much that she can't cheat without him knowing. Thus, she is frustrated.

Result: ...all these madness we see about her online these days.

I dey my house tongue...

7 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by free2ryhme: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
na there wahala grin
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lol, son children do have 'em!
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Dottore: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Mopolchi: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
She get luck grin E be like dat small cut no do am
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by KellyR: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin wehdone ma
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Darkseid(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
If Mugabe is 90 plus, I'm trying to calculate how old his sons would be. Those boys should be castrated and their weenies replaced with vjays, just my opinion.

9 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
An ORDINARY Model of 20years preparin a suit battle with the wife of a president (ur case is an example of bittin what cant enter ur mouth talk more of chewin it)

Olosho Model, what were u doin with not just 1 but 2 guys in a hotel room around 9pm(bible study i guess) and ur hopeless and disgrace-to-motherhood of a mother who thought all mothers are wayward like her, had to say that "she was asleep when you return with bruises" undecided

Shame don leave una dy catch me cry

16 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by yemitexcel(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
she never beat u

3 Likes

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Pavore9: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
For the sons to run away, they had a clear idea of her capacity? cheesy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Gnwuashi: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
You beat her in her country. .. Money answereth all things
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by tobyasky: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
If n naija, na olosho dem go call her
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Joseunlimited(f): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
cheesy when you slay to a wrong direction
grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
first lady cheesy cheesy cheesy this girl is wasting her time, make she find who go manage her low quality looks now, that scar go sweet some men

1 Like

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lol. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
She wanted some presidential thangs
At least, she had a taste of what living in a dictatorship is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by pato1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Let's see how it all ends up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.