Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos (31525 Views)

Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed / Two Men Use A Bike To Light Up Their Weed In Enugu (Photos) / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by DJInfluence: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
hahaha, whhere the danfo drivers them?

who dey, dey knock pon my door
Kpor kpor kpor
the rudeboy dey smoke the indo
you be Army or you be policeman, Lord knows me saw we no go open dat door
Kpor kpor kpor
Who be dat wey dey knock on my door
Kpor kpor kpor
the rudeboy dey smoke the indo
you be Army or you be policeman, Lord knows me saw we no go open dat door
Give me sensi, give sensi Mila
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by gabng(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nope

But have had cause to engage with them.

nkemdi89:

Hmmmmm are you their personnel?
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by pesuwe(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
the guy is just impersonating DSS that is not DSS ID card
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Ekejoestar(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Barzinime:
Found One!
Guy, abeg wetin b dat?
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Barzinime(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Lol..you don dey fear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ekejoestar:

Guy, abeg wetin b dat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer / Joseph Odok: Lady Set Me Up For Assassination - Attacked UNICAL Lecturer / 'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.