Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen (4471 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' / Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by Beejay3000(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Don't let The Mary Kay fool you. Beauty is beyond what meets the eye

Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by Beejay3000(m): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
C.E.O GRACE INC

FTC BOSS
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nigerian women can be ugly and dirty sha
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
No be small thing...and this one go expect me to extend my hard-earned money to her . Patronise slay queen my foot
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by INTROVERT1: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
What the f
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by femolacqua(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
WTF
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by KevMitnick: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
What are those?
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 15, 2017
Jesu such a discarding entity. Pukes. Tufiakwa, ebellebe jesus.
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by amicable09(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Beejay3000:
Don't let The Mary Kay fool you. Beauty is beyond what meets the eye
This is really a gory sight!

And as much as I was disgusted, I would have left without commenting but for the public disgrace on display, I couldn't just walk away.

Take out this lady's picture please especially the ones showing her face, it's really wicked to do this to someone's daughter, sister and friend.

Beauty is deep, it's beyond camera lens.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by Orodje(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2017
People girlfriend grin

she must be a Yoruba girl
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Orodje:
People girlfriend grin

she must be a Yoruba girl
senseless!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by jojothegreat(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Wtf.. This is so Disgusting
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by nanyapinkies(f): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Eww....sincerely dis is unfair d poor was Jes dancing en having fun u guys did dis...aww... poor gurl she was even smiling talking d picture not kwing it's goinna b of social media..... gurls b careful on how u allow guys to take pictures of u..... poor gurl

1 Like

Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by Truthpains(f): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

THIS IS THE RESULT OF ANAL SEX INFECTION, MEN WHO CAN'T STAY OFF ANAL WILL SUCK IT EVEN PAY JOIN AND DIVORCE THEIR WIFE ON TOP FOR THIS BAG OF TRASH.

TRUTH PAINS!!!
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by mikool007(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
y op ehn, i was living my life jejely den you showed me this, what do you want me to do with this information
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by akinyeleaa: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
What's wrong with all this people sef?
This is like the tenth thread I'm seeing concerning this lady. The unfortunate part is all the foolish kids creating the different threads actually put the girls face on display. Why have we sunk this low? Is it all in a bid for cheap likes?
She has a problem, fine. She's dirty, fine, just please leave her alone abi na until another person commit suicide cos of public humiliation
Abi all this op toast am, she no gree ni?

This is the only single event I've seen with this much number of threads on Nl not even the present ASUU strike

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by enoqueen: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ayama
Re: Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen by ilevic(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Op, how are you sure that's not a tattoo?

(1) (Reply)

COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. / House Of Scandals / "She Deserves A Medal!" Meet The Fine Girl Who Wash People's Toilet For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.