Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' (18536 Views)

Don’t Allow Social Media Fool You – Singer Paul Okoye Advice 23-years Age Grades / Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Few days after she was bashed by an Instagram user for rocking her helmes slippers four times, Actress Yvonne Nelson has taken to her social media space to advise younger ones who are looking up to her not to allow social media fool them.

She said:

'Lil advice to every young person who looks up to me.....PLS DONT LET SOCIAL MEDIA FOOL YOU!!!! Most of the flyyyy life you see celebs putting out there isnt real....peeps got to keep up! Yea its kind of part of the job but its too much work for me, im being myself here, (for those living on jupiter) im sorry, down here on earth where i live, i can wear my hermes slippers a million times! I can even swim and bath with it!!! Its mine! I can even go to bed with it!! Its mine! Im not pressured to please anyone! Im living my life steadily....at my own pace....if i dont post your definition of flyyyy, thats ok...afterall where i sleep at night is the flyest! And its all mine not RENTED!'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/dont-let-social-media-fool-you-actress.html

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2019

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Harrymig1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
So very true

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Majid Micheal, John dumelo and Van Vicker chop this girl pusssy Wella those years.

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Majid Micheal, John dumelo and Van Vicker chop this girl pusssy Wella those years.

Na you bin hold torch dt night ba? As dem dy dig am

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
It's true jare!! It's not always greener on social media

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Yuceeluv(f): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
That's right baby girl. No matter what you do sef, you will still be criticised.

So when you don't put any effort to please anyone and get criticised, their opinions end up being like 'farts' to you.

It is when you try to please and get criticised that you feel hurt by a person's opinion.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Yuceeluv(f): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Don't mind all these "spirits" that know the past,present and future happenings of a person's life except their own.

Zita55:

Na you bin hold torch dt night ba? As dem dy dig am

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by tstx(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2019
True

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Amuocha: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2019
Why is she slim?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2019
If you don't know this, you are ruined. Depression go kill u. Social media is so fake, especially that Facebook. If you visit my younger bro's Facebook wall you would think Davido is his paddy. Just Few mins ago i gave him #100 to gather stuffs for his garri.. Mteweeww.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Houseofglam7(f): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2019
Don't believe everything you read/see on the gram.
They hustlers just like you

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Why is she slim?

Was she ever fat before? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2019
baby i love u jori
[color=#990000][/color]
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
So true undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2019
of course. you can't even please every body so why bother?

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Popmaster2019(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2019
Is she not part of them?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by DonBenny77(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Just like conductors and fishermen dey chop your sister own

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by driand(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2019

Those looking up to her

Well at least she get work, celebrity status well earned..

Not like the girl omotola is trying to force on us..
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Myomaz: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2019
[

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Guess she is talking from experience
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by banio: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2019
This lady is just wasting her beauty. See small Regina Daniels have caught a Mugu that pays more that POS and ATM combine.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Mishhcre(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Not all that twinkles is a star.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by donbenie(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Popmaster2019:
Is she not part of them?
Obviously,she's trying to keep it real..

A word is enough for the wise..

Social Media is ALL Glitter,

No substance.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Dorlovito: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2019
see your name na so una dey follow people go everywhere, HOLD YOU PEACE THIS IS NOT NEWS (PUSSY OR NO )
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Correct one babe
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by fasho01(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2019
Word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ / Wizkid Is Better Than Fela - Man Writes On Twitter / Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.