Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (769 Views)

. / The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: . by ediama(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
There is actually more to life than what makes the eyes!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2017
RighteousI:
TYPES OF CHRISTIANS IN THE WORLD:

1. False Christians (90% of the christians)
Believe me when I tell you that 90% of those that call themselves christians are false christians. So if you attend redeemed, mfm, deeperlife or any other so called church in the world, please note that 90% of those there are false christians.

Who are these false christians?
These false christians are not human in the first place. They are devils incarnates, demons, reptilians, etc.

What is the agenda of false christians?
Their agenda is to lure the minority true christians to the pit. They also want to inter marry with humans.
They try to lure true christians to the pit by making you sin. For example they can try to lure you into sexual immorality, stealing, lying, cheating, anger, lack of forgiveness, greed, hate, occultism, etc.
I'm sure most true christians will not fall for those sins but there is still the marriage issue, true christians may not be aware of the fact that devils incarnate exist and are the vast majority on earth. So what if you are a true christian woman and a devils incarnate male who pretends to be a true christian walks up to you in the church and asks you out to court you, how will you know if he is a devils incarnate or not? The same applies for the true christian man.

Why do false christians want to marry true christians?
The main reason is to bring in demons into the world. Genesis states how demons mated with female humans. Also, evidence proves that when a human marrys a devils incarnate, their offsprings usually turn out not to be humans but devils incarnate. But despite this, a human can be born by a non human father and mother, its not the genes that is important but the soul of the child.

If you want to research this topic
Just go on google and search for topics like reptilian agenda, married to a shapeshifter, dating a reptilian, population of humans and reptilians.

Why have you not heard more about this devil incarnate and reptilian fact?
It is because of the lack of the internet. Up until the invention of the internet in 1998 there was no way to communicate the fact globally, but with the internet the fact can be preached to millions online. This is why I advise true christians to come online to research. I pity all those true christians that stay away from the internet, how will you discover all these facts if you don't go online? Who will come to your church on sunday and say "good morning, by the way, do you know that most people on earth are devils incarnate". The same way the real news in your country is not covered on the national news but only online, the real facts about humanity and christianity can only be found online.

How did I discover the existence of devils incarnates?
It was through false christians. When I came of age and I started to attend church, I discovered that the churches don't preach the truth of repentance, judgment and hell. I then realized that a person that was created by God will not preach the false gospel, therefore it means that these false preachers and hypocritical christians do not come from God and they must therefore come from the devil, it means they may have human bodies but their soul is from the devil. I then began a research which led to the discovery of the reptilian agenda.

2.Unaware True christians (7% of the christians)

These christians are true christians that are humans but they are unaware of the fact that devils incarnate exists. They believe that everyone came to the earth from God. These set of christians who are the targets of the false christians tend to be very gentle and naïve because they see themselves as one with everyone and because they don't realise that there is a war going on.

3. Aware True christians (3% of the christians)
These christians are true christians that are humans and they are aware of the devils incarnate fact. These set of christians do not group people based on organised religions but instead on whether they are human or not. For example they don't ask who is a muslim, jew, budhist or christian. Instead they ask who is human and who is a reptilian because they know that a human can be born into a muslim, jewish or budhist family. Only until that human grows up will he discover the bible.

The moral of this story has to be the marriage issue because I strongly believe that a true christian is safe with his or her bible but how will that true christian know if the person he or she is courting or is married to is a reptilian or not since they can pretend to be true christians and they will not show any obvious traits that show they are demons.

My advice to true christians is this: if you do not have the skill of knowing who is human and who is a devils incarnate I urge you to remain single, you are safer that way.
Your last paragraph is wrong.what happens to prayers?
Your statistics is totally false because it has no backing instead it's based on assumption.

1 Like

Re: . by edicied: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Analice007 the op is calling you
Re: . by veecovee: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: . by Samsimple(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Whr did dis op come up wit dis ridiculous analysis..abeg shift

1 Like

Re: . by cyborg123(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Be careful when quoting percentages. You need solid data to use them right.
Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
I stop reading when you said these 90% are not humans but demons, reptiles etc Bullcrap undecided
Could this be weed or Post traumatic stress syndrome grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Prayer Effective? / Tim Godfrey Professes Love For Davido And Wizkid / Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo and wife celebrates their wedding anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.