Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien (19557 Views)

Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG / Hotels.ng Owner Mark Essien / Fred Oyetayo's 24th Birthday Pictures CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Application submitted successfully

1 Like

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by pedi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
has the strike commence? just here to read lies
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Seunnzy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
NLProblemChild:
pm me
Iam interested too
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by bilefresh: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oculease:
Founder of nigeria's biggest hotel booking site ( Hotels.ng) Mark Essien , has taken to his twitter page to create intern placements for students to learn during the period of ASUU (Academic staff union of universities) strike , He understood that , idleness could reduce the effectiveness of a student's brain .

Read his tweet below ;

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/08/use-this-ASUU-strike-to-come-intern-at.html
please how can I apply?
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by bilefresh: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
NLProblemChild:
pm me
I'm also interested.
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2017
olatunji21:

Skill, Skill, Skill.. Everynow and then Skill.. i keep hearing this word everytime but nobody is ever ready to tell us the type of skill to develop.. i would appreciate if u can do that..

Follow whatever yhur interests in,its all about who yhu are now, and who yhu see yhurself as 5 years from now, if yhur a creative person the question is what keeps yhu up at night, what is the one thing yhu keep getting ideas, upon ideas over buy yhu feel handicapped cause yhu don't have sufficient skillset to bring those ideas to light.

If yhur not a creative "not everyone is" , the question should be what have yhu always wanted to learn even as a child, what are those things yhu fancy buy yhu keep complaining yhu don't have the time to venture in, to learn.

While choosing forget passion, be reality and logical, passion is a trick of the mind.
I can assure yhu that 80% of what people call passion, is actually what they find fun or enjoyable to do. Not something that they would go all the way for, abandon every other thing else for, not something that they would spend 8hrs a day doing not to talk of banking their entire future on.

"Passion is when yhu keep failing hard at some, buy yhu keep going back to learn it, try again over and over again".

Passion is not an activity yhu enjoy doing or an activity yhu would do in yhur sleep, no its an activity you consider worth mastering,worth shedding yhur blood and putting in hours over to master, it is the mastery of those activity that should enable yhu to do it in yhur sleep bias been a professional on the said activity or skill. Been a professional just means yhu have sufficient experience, at tackling problems in a particular field.

When choosing a skill to learn try to make what is trending right now a major factor in yhur decision, trends change, sometime ago clock makers were rock stars on this earth, so also electricians, doctors etc.

Pick a skill that aligns with who yhu are,who want to be, and who yhu see yhurself as. Just make sure to pick a skill that is tradable ,applicable and solves problem.

1 Like

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Hakeempupa(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Is this program free
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Hanariks: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pls am interested, how can I apply?
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
ebullient19:
Am in Akwa Ibom Do I have any chance because I don't want to be idle for even a second
uyai iban. Abadie? Afo aba mmo ke uyo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Key Differences Between A Chauffeur And A Driver / Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada / Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.