Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

N-POWER Decides Fate Of Serving NYSC Corps Members - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Decides Fate Of Serving NYSC Corps Members (1859 Views)

N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-POWER Decides Fate Of Serving NYSC Corps Members by techiegr8: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2017
N-POWER and Serving Corps: Your Application might have come to a dead end

N-Power is getting smarter everyday. The luckiest set of intakes, are obviously the 2016. The 2016 applicants were not subjected to all rigors the 2017 applicants are enduring. One of such is the fate of NYSC serving corps who opted in for N-power application.

Just recently, I released an update that a part-time graduate asked this from N-power support team,
"I’m a part time graduate waiting 4 my exclusion letter from NYSC can I be accepted during d physical screening without d NYSC"

I shared the official answer and now we have lots unfolding about corps without Discharged Certificates...

See details of this news through the link below http://followtechie..com.ng/2017/08/n-power-decides-fate-of-serving-nysc.html?m=1
Re: N-POWER Decides Fate Of Serving NYSC Corps Members by chiefojiji(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2017
I'm trying to click that link la not openling!

(1) (Reply)

Request For Youth Corpers & Fresh Graduates To Resume At Our Ikeja Office / Renowned Chemical Industry - Drury Nationwide Recruitment-OND, HND & Bsc Holders / Un Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.