Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,267 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Breaking! Bill Gates Donates $4.6bn Worth Of Shares - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking! Bill Gates Donates $4.6bn Worth Of Shares (357 Views)

Breaking News: Us President Cancelled Bill Gates Project / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment / Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Bill Gates Donates $4.6bn Worth Of Shares by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2017
* Bill Gates donates $4.6bn worth of shares*

Bill Gates made his largest gift  since the turn of the century, giving away Microsoft Corp. shares  that accounted for 5 percent of his fortune, the world’s  biggest.

The billionaire $ donated 64 million of the software maker’s shares  valued at $4.6 billion on June 6, according to a Securities & Exchange Commission filing released Monday‼️ While the recipient of the gift wasn’t specified, Gates has made the majority of his donations  to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the charity he and his wife use to direct their philanthropic efforts.

It’s the largest gift  of Microsoft shares that Gates has made since 2000.

To read full article:
http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=36&t=114
Re: Breaking! Bill Gates Donates $4.6bn Worth Of Shares by vicdom(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Re: Breaking! Bill Gates Donates $4.6bn Worth Of Shares by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Thing wey dey pain me be en no reach me.
Re: Breaking! Bill Gates Donates $4.6bn Worth Of Shares by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Breaking! Bill Gates Donates $4.6bn Worth Of Shares by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Askance:
Thing wey dey pain me be en no reach me.

It is never too late for you. His confirmed email address is :

billg@microsoft.com

(1) (Reply)

Trump Faces The Grim Reality Of Afghanitans: / Breaking News London Terror Attack 18 Year Old Boy Arrested Followin Failed Bomb / I Support Men’s ‘right To Hit On’ Women Star Actress Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.