Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details (25032 Views)

Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade / Sholagbade Mustapha Ololade Marries In Osogbo (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by jashar(f): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
why was he confused?

nikkai... church wedding?

God don't like lukewarm...

i blame the church that allowed such....
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by shadrach77: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Gold digger lomo! cry
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by zeenaman: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
when is the sango and ogun versions of their wedding?
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by dominique(f): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

Foolish union...Christians should start discouraging their daughters from marrying muslim men...it is a ploy to islamize. From many examples have seen, they (groom's family) will eventually coax the babe to accept islam or they term it as disrespect to her husband while Muslim frown at muslim women marrying christian men..Wise up!!!

Trash, everything must be read as islamization to ignoramus like you.
Yoruba weddings are done according to the bride's faith. For them to have done a Nikkai and church wedding means the bride is from dual religious family.

4 Likes

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Mac2016(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
dominique:

Trash, everything must be read as islamization to ignoramus like you.
Yoruba weddings are done according to the bride's faith. For them to have done a Nikkai and church wedding means the bride is from dual religious family.
Research to the extent I have..Then u will know better...Trashy comment from a blind or blindfolded or brainwashed nincompoop like you are!!
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by bcashy: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

Foolish union...Christians should start discouraging their daughters from marrying muslim men...it is a ploy to islamize. From many examples have seen, they (groom's family) will eventually coax the babe to accept islam or they term it as disrespect to her husband while Muslim frown at muslim women marrying christian men..Wise up!!!

You are the fool if you ask me....wats ur business with their union? Will everybody be so myopic like you Grow up n stop displaying ur stupidity in public.......Go n dish out ur advice to ur younger ones, it will be easier for you to brainwash them since you might possibly be the only educated fool among them.....

3 Likes

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Mac2016(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
bcashy:

You are the fool if you ask me....wats ur business with their union? Will everybody be so myopic like you Grow up n stop displaying ur stupidity in public.......Go n dish out ur advice to ur younger ones, it will be easier for you to brainwash them since you might possibly be the only educated fool among them.....

Being from the pit of hell. Anyway, you have the right to blab with ur rotten mouth! The truth has been spoken and any true muslim can't despise it. When you learn and research more you will know better and ask instead of jumping into ur mire of miserable aggregation! Hellish soul, bring it on...!
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by abfalkolly(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

Receive sense now

3 Likes

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Mac2016(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
abfalkolly:

Receive sense now
Lol. Well, I know how divisive and unreasonable I would be with this post especially with my nationalistic views. But just felt like baring the truth the way it is this time...Pls dont take offense! Cheers!
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by ip2121918021(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

How does this have 12 likes. who are the people liking this.

we Nigerians are already divided by tribes and idiots like mac2016 want to make things worse my further dividing us by religion. why

2 Likes

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by michaelolushola: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
Barely 8 months after things fell apart between star actor, Sholagbade Mustapha and his baby mama, Dewunmi Fatai, who is also a popular make-up artist in the Yoruba movie industry, the talented actor, Source can authoritatively hint you, has officially got married. The easy-going Mustapha got married to an undergraduate of Benham University, London’s Morenikeji Olaniyi, in Osun State on Friday 11th and Saturday 12th August 2017.

The solemnisation of the holy matrimony started with a Nikkai service {An Islamic way of getting married} on Friday 11th August at Leisure Spring Hotel, Ede {Old} Osogbo Road, Osun State before the engagement programme followed immediately at the same venue. The Nikkai service was officiated by top Islamic clerics in the state and it was graced by big players in the Yoruba movie industry. The following morning, Saturday 12th August the church service was held at Christ Apostolic Church, Station Road, Osogbo by 10 am.

The programme lasted for hours before the reception followed at Aurara Event Hall, Iwo-Ikiru Express Way, Ring Road, By NNPC Mega Station, Osogbo Osun State. On why they did Nikkai and church wedding, Source reliably gathered that the actor is a devout Muslim, while the bride comes from a strong Christian background.

Popular Islamic cleric, Onikijipa fed the couple with the words of Allah at the reception which was chairman by Chief Alakija. The likes of Musiliu Akinsanya ana MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria, Sanni Ali, Damola Olatunji, Bukola Awotemi Arugba, Ibrahim Chatta, Kayode Adebayo,Sarafadeen Olabode, Joke Lawal, Akin Richie Kolapo, Ayoola Opatola and others were part of the guests at the star studded event.

However, in December 2016, Source broke the news that Mustapha’s long time romance with his baby mama, Dewunmi Fatai, had crashed exactly six months after they got their first baby. According to sources, the 2 entertainers used to be best of friends until late 2015 when the news broke that Dewunmi Fatai was impregnated by her best friend, Lolade Mustapha. As a responsible man, we gathered that Mustapha summoned the courage to take the reasonability. After the baby (a boy) was delivered in June 2016, the actor, we learnt was planning to hold a Nikkai with her before things fell apart between them. Information then claimed that both had gone their ways separate.

http://news.nollyzone.com/details-sholagbade-mustaph-nikkai-church-wedding-morenikeji-olaniyi/

This is just lovely! Shows that love between two people can pass any boundary even religion.

Want to find true love as well?

Try LostRib.com if you are looking to find true love today. Click here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v

1 Like

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Hakeem12(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

it's a free world, if you don't like it, kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Mac2016(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
ip2121918021:

How does this have 12 likes. who are the people liking this.

we Nigerians are already divided by tribes and idiots like mac2016 want to make things worse my further dividing us by religion. why

I have spoken the truth. See all I'm getting from a melancholic entity like you...see a confirmation from a muslim brother...what I just stated was an unspoken truth yet you decide to run away from the reality.
Hakeem12:
To say a bit more, Most Africans especially Nigerians are as insincere as you. Why play ewu's game instead of addressing our fundamental challenges?

Admitting our differences and tackling it would make it better than running away from or discrediting it, the same way your forefathers did that got us here...
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by julietm123: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Which one is Nikkai and church wedding? Is this possible?
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Mac2016(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hakeem12:
Thanks for acknowledging the truth as a muslim bro...The Holy Bible says "You shall know the truth and it shall set you free."

Many Muslim won't accept that you plan is an orchestrated one to strongly disallow your babes marrying Christians but with alacrity accept it when it's reversed!
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Hakeem12(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

I have spoken the truth. See all I'm getting from a melancholic entity like you...see a confirmation from a muslim brother...what I just stated was an unspoken truth yet you decide to run away from the reality.

To say a bit more, Most Africans especially Nigerians are as insincere as you. Why play ewu's game instead of addressing our fundamental challenges?

Admitting our differences and tackling it would make it better than running away from or discrediting it, the same way your forefathers did that got us here...
Story for the gods. I don't want to trade words with you. Your forefathers definitely lacked manners which is so reflective in you.Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Mac2016(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hakeem12:
Story for the gods. I don't want to trade words with you. Your forefathers definitely lacked manners which is so reflective in you.Idiot
Lol. Bro yeh! No be fight nao! I know your type anyways...You see many things as unquestionable and sacrilegious to verify...You don't progress with such attitude, ask and query questions and answers the more, then you can be the next world mover!
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Misterdhee1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

Research to the extent I have..Then u will know better...Trashy comment from a blind or blindfolded or brainwashed nincompoop like you are!!
You seem to really care alot about your religion, but judging by the insults filled in all your comments here, I think you are better off worshipping Satan. Cos if truly u are a real Christian, you wouldnt be throwing stupid tantrums around and making false allegations in the name of fighting 'Islamization.

1 Like

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Mac2016(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You seem to really care alot about your religion, but judging by the insults filled in all your comments here, I think you are better off worshipping Satan. Cos if truly u are a real Christian, you want be throwing stupid tantrums around and making false allegations in the name of fighting 'Islamization.'
Lol. I can smell a gullible Christian here that will hands down against infractions and infiltration from jihadists cos he thinks "...turn ur left when they slap the right cheek." Kindly learn from Constantinople! 2 Corinthians 2:11. The same manner Christians in Turkey slept off...You are sleepy and ignorant of the devil's devices!
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by dominique(f): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

What stupid research did you make? Which extent did you go beyond the lies you're being fed on the internet? A typical Yoruba family has different religious sects within it and they relate very well with very little religious tension. You and your Islamization agenda belongs to the trash. It's likes of you that will post malicious articles online to create unnecessary tension.
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Hakeem12(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

Lol. Bro yeh! No be fight nao! I know your type anyways...You see many things as unquestionable and sacrilegious to verify...You don't progress with such attitude, ask and query questions and answers the more, then you can be the next world mover!
You are right, I'm sorry.
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

This guy, you need serious help. Yes, it is acceptable for muslim men to marry christian and Jewish ladies/women because the Quran say so. Since it is not written in the Quran for our ladies to marry christian men, but their are cases where muslim ladies married are married to christian men, as long as her family don't have problem with it. We muslim follow what is in the Quran. The lady that I love most is even a christian, she has a heart of a muslim, the only thing left for her is to start praying as a muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by dee02(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

Fuc king toxic moro....n
Who are you to judge if the union is foolish or not?
Fuc king raaasclart

1 Like

Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by MENELIK1: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
shaddoww:
Nikkai n church wedding, craze dey worry una.

Ipig, we are talking of Yorubas here not Osus
Re: Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details by heysquare(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

think before u type. islamize kill you. Tinubu is a muslim while his wife remain as a devouted christian. fasola and wife is another example. never forget Governor Amosu and his wife, muslim-christian. many muslims husband stil allowed thr christians wife to practice thr faith while Christians husband wud never allow such for thr Muslims wife. very few Christians wud even allow thr housemaid to feel free to practice her religion if its diff to theirs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) / Coke Studio Africa Celebrates 2face 41st Birthday In Grand Style - (Pics, Video) / Bbnaija Top 3 Housemates Wish Nigerians Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.