Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? (3134 Views)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
sonmvayina:

The devil is not a dual opposite of God....both good and evil comes out from the mouth the Lord...

Apologies thought that's what you meant but evil doesn't come out from the mouth of God

God commands and controls evil, evil doesn't act outside God's plan

Only Truth comes out of God's mouth
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
petra1:

John 8:44
44 Ye are of your father the devil. . . He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

He abode not, means he left, he deviated
For something to be true (truth) it must be complete without corruption inside
The devil isnt pure, so any thing what comes out from him is impure

There is no 100% lie, every lie is twisting what already is, which is the truth, twisting the truth e.g
Devil convincing Eve first that the fruit is eatable, which is true, she then starts listening to him and then he's lies enter, you will not die

The devil can only corrupt, he can't like God originate anything pure

He corrupted the angels, he didn't make them, he corrupted men, he didn't make them either.

He is the father means he is first being to deviate from God, the one who began to lie

But unlike the TRUTH lies are not self existing, can't hold by it's self

If you see what is corrupting this world you will be amazed
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Apologies thought that's what you meant but evil doesn't come out from the mouth of God

God commands and controls evil, evil doesn't act outside God's plan

Only Truth comes out of God's mouth
Read lamentation 3:38
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2017
sonmvayina:

Read lamentation 3:38

The Truth is God's will
When evil happens it's at God's command when good happens it's at God's command.

37Can anything happen without the Lord's permission? 38Is it not the Most High who helps one and harms another? 39Then why should we, mere humans, complain when we are punished for our sins? 40Instead, let us test and examine our ways. Let us turn again in repentance to the LORD. 41Let us lift our hearts and hands to God in heaven and say,

These verses show one.

God killeth and maketh alive
God punishes inquiry and showth mercy
He is the judge of all the earth
God is sovereign and does as he pleases
His purpose are True, pure and unquestionable

Job acknowledged that his suffering was of God, why because he controls all this but we know it was the devil that had to get permission

The window of Zarapeth in Elijah's time conceded that it's the God almighty that killed her son

My dear friend, nothing happens on the earth that's not god's will

In genesis, God said, they have become more like us knowing good and evil i.e know we know what corruption is

If the Lord did not know evil, he would not have detected it in the devil

God isn't evil, because he doesn't corrupt, he created all things good even Lucifer who became the devil because God is good

Your questioning about God's nature
God is good and there is no evil/corruption in him

Your questioning about God's commands and will
He hates evil and loves good
He speaks evil to evil
And good to good

If not, devil would still have his honor in heaven
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
the devil is a liar but he is also cunning and deceitful, he will tell you want will make you listen, what you agree it before deceiving into doing the evil you weren't aware of

A poisoned apple has good parts but no one will eat it because you will eat both good and bad

God's words are not like that
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hope you all were blessed in your various services today & God's love became more real to you by the revelation of God's Truth.
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by petra1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
BlueAngel444:

He abode not, means he left, he deviated
For something to be true (truth) it must be complete without corruption inside
The devil isnt pure, so any thing what comes out from him is impure

When he was good he was Lucifer. But when he left he became the devil and evil . And no good in him at all .
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
petra1:

When he was good he was Lucifer. But when he left he became the devil and evil . And no good in him at all .

Then he is pure evil just as God is pure evil. There's no need for Him to deceive anybody or try to appear like god. I mean according to us logic he has nothing good to offer once you see him you just know this is evil

my friend this is not the movies, the devil is high class deceptive he lost nothing apart from his place/his honor with God

Believe whatever you want, you don't know the devil till met him and trust me not many will know he is the devil
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
petra1:

The devil is not lucifer.....lucifer is a "she"..and she is Mary, the mother of Jesus...

Jesus is the light according to John 8:12, so Mary is therefore "the light bearer"..it is one of mary's titles...she is the morning star or venus...
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
petra1:

she is the goddess of death and destruction, as used in the passage in isaiah 14....

That portion is not talking about the devil, but of death....
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by Bolaji21(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
BlueAngel444:
(NIV)Ezekiel 28:11-19
The word of the Lord came to me: [12] “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “ ‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. [13] You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. [14] You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. [15] You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. [16] Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. [17] Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings. [18] By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching. [19] All the nations who knew you are appalled at you; you have come to a horrible end and will be no more. ’ ”
Mat 19:16,17
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? xref-2 [xref-1] (Compare)

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Jesus makes it clear here that nothing is good except it's God.
In the case of Satan, he was first to sin (no tempter or tempting environment). And when he fell in eternity, his fate was sealed in eternity - Lake of fire was prepared for him and his cohorts.
Man fell in time, so salvation was possible cos there's time.
God is just, if he knew or foreknew any good coming out of Satan, he'd make plan for him. Don't forget GabriEL and MichaEL carries EL (God) as seal. Satan (Lucifer) didn't have that seal cos God knew he'll fall.

Just as Satan convinced man in the garden to go for a good which is not God, he's still in that business today - offering man good which is not God.
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:

I have no idea what religious beliefs that is but the same lie that the devil is equal to God in some way
Yes
A lot of things flying around

Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Bolaji21:

Mat 19:16,17
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? xref-2 [xref-1] (Compare)

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Jesus makes it clear here that nothing is good except it's God.
In the case of Satan, he was first to sin (no tempter or tempting environment). And when he fell in eternity, his fate was sealed in eternity - Lake of fire was prepared for him and his cohorts.
Man fell in time, so salvation was possible cos there's time.
God is just, if he knew or foreknew any good coming out of Satan, he'd make plan for him. Don't forget GabriEL and MichaEL carries EL (God) as seal. Satan (Lucifer) didn't have that seal cos God knew he'll fall.

Just as Satan convinced man in the garden to go for a good which is not God, he's still in that business today - offering man good which is not God.

Ya

But

I NEVER SAID THE DEVIL IS GOOD, only that he has good which he offers to people
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by 701ecilana: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
sonmvayina:
Satan, devil, Lucifer are 3different entities, it is in translation that they where mudled up to be one...

Satan is the Prince of the air, he drew his cast for the earth..that is the original rendering of the Enuma elish, where the story was taken..his symbol is the Bull..he represent the left or evil side of the Elohim...his first son is Ninazu, who is the devil..Enlil is Satan, his consort is ninil..their first son is Ninazu, and he is the devil.his symbol is a goat...lucifer (inanna and also Mary the mother of Jesus in Christianity) his Ninazu first daughter...she is the goddess of death and destruction...she is the Queen of heaven. Some say she is the consort of Marduk, but I don't think so, as all the stories I have read says she is the enemy of Marduk....lucifer symbol is the lion and sometimes snake..
FYI Marduk is the Lord of the old testament..the lugal.dimmer ankia(divine king of heaven and earth)..

While Enki and his children represent the right or good side of the Elohim....
Marduk sits as the head of the pantheon and won his place by defeating the dragon Tiamat..which represents chaos...

Without the Bible, you won't even know who satan, lucifer or devil is, so pls Biblical bases.
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by 701ecilana: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Bridgetania:

wait!..all this your explanations no make sense...all dis names u dey mention nah indian name or na wetin?..
Btw..who even asked for the geneology of the devil.?...
He is trying to replace the Epic of Gilgamish with the God of the Christians and Jews.
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by 701ecilana: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2017
sonmvayina:
Satan, devil, Lucifer are 3different entities, it is in translation that they where mudled up to be one...

Satan is the Prince of the air, he drew his cast for the earth..that is the original rendering of the Enuma elish, where the story was taken..his symbol is the Bull..he represent the left or evil side of the Elohim...his first son is Ninazu, who is the devil..Enlil is Satan, his consort is ninil..their first son is Ninazu, and he is the devil.his symbol is a goat...lucifer (inanna and also Mary the mother of Jesus in Christianity) his Ninazu first daughter...she is the goddess of death and destruction...she is the Queen of heaven. Some say she is the consort of Marduk, but I don't think so, as all the stories I have read says she is the enemy of Marduk....lucifer symbol is the lion and sometimes snake..
FYI Marduk is the Lord of the old testament..the lugal.dimmer ankia(divine king of heaven and earth)..

While Enki and his children represent the right or good side of the Elohim....
Marduk sits as the head of the pantheon and won his place by defeating the dragon Tiamat..which represents chaos...

This is in the Epic of Gilgamesh right? Now tell how that legend died out but Judaism and Christianity lives forever.
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by 701ecilana: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:
People have a false belief that the devil is completely evil but that's a lie.
For something to be complete it has to be whole, be perfect, be holy and evil can't be complete or whole.
Evil is corruption, meaning it's corrupting something.

A times people think of God has positive and devil has negative, or two sides fighting of equal grounds but that's a lie.

The devil or Satan is not completely evil, he has good and evil in him
What are these good parts of him?
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by 701ecilana: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
BlueAngel444:

A times people think of God has positive and devil has negative, or two sides fighting of equal grounds but that's a lie
I agree with you on this. Satan is not fighting on equal grounds with God. He couldn't. He doesn't have what it takes. It's only ignorance that can make anyone see satan(a creature) standing on equal grounds to fight God (his creator). lol.

He is only trying to turn a man's son against his father, that doesn't amount to fighting the Father.

Satan is not fighting against God, because he can't.

Some people think the opposite of Satan is God because the opposite of good is evil. That's not true.

Satan can not even withstand just one Angel Michael how can he then stand Jesus? While on earth, anytime demons came close to Jesus, He didn't need to say anything to them, they cried out, and whenever the Lord, gave a command, just one word, they flee. How can these then fight each other? Satan can't stand God.

Satan understands what men doesn't. The only way to keep God from interfering in man's affairs is to keep man in sin perpertually. When a man sins, he cuts himself from God, God will be watching but wouldn't be able to do anything because even Him can not break his own words.

He said in Hebrews 6:13, that He had sworn by His Holy name that he will not LIE AN HIS LAWS WILL HE NOT BREAK. So satan holds unto it, especially when he discovers the particular area where a man is weak.

Satan knows God wouldn't break his laws to come to man's aid until man cries out, and he knows immediately man cries out, help will come, hence, he makes sure man remains in sin without crying out. Instead he makes man angry at God by whispering to Man's ears that God is responsible for his woes. He point's man to all the evils happening in the world which God does nothing about.

He makes man become obstinate in his ways but expects God to intervene anyways. Satan knows God can never answer yo Man's whims, but he makes man demand that God do his whims, if Gos doesn't, he declares Him weak, wicked or better still, nonexistent.

He holds man down and keeps a him a prisoner with that. As much as man keeps sinning, he withdraws more and more from God's help.

Those who say or believe that God is an impersonal God say that because they lack knowledge.

God seems unreachable and impersonal to them because of disobedience and because even He Himself can not alter his laws and intervene when not called to. He says, the soul that sins shall die; so, in order to forgive man, the object of his love, and give him a new life, someone must die. That's how immortality became mortal and died.

When we sin we separate ourselves from Him. This is what the Bible calls Spiritual death. Most people don't understand what this is.

Sin is a disease of the Spirit. Just like HIV or Cancer destroys our flesh and kills it, so also sin destroys our spiritual bodies and kills it.

Satan disobeyed his maker, and being a spirit created to live eternally, his judgment or sentence is to spend eternity in hell fire, an eternal place too.

Now, what is Satan's fight?

Satan is fighting against Love.

What love?

The Love God has for man. That's what he is fighting against.

Satan is a spirit. What is a Spirit? Or what are the components of a Spirit?

1. He is immortal= lives forever.
2. He is invincible= indestructible
3.He is invisible= Can not be seen with physical human eyes or empirically proven.

If satan is all the above, it is then imperative that, he be sent to a place which can deal with his nature to serve his sentence, hence; Fire which burns eternally, which doesn't consume what it burns because the intent is for him to be punished. If he gets burnt out, the purpose won't be served.

His grudge is the punishment mitted out to him by his maker. He makes man to commit the same sin he committed, but man was spared while he wasn't.

So, to get back at his Creator, he had to fights to take the object of his love down to hell with him.

Man, is the Object of God's love, and to make it more painful, God forgives man of his sins anytime he cries out for help. The same sins he (satan) committed and is cast out eternally, man gets forgiveness for.

The same disease which killed satan, man gets healing for. The same offense satan got condemnation for, man gets pardoned only because he asked. This is what aggravates satan the most and he vehemently and tenaciously tries to hold down the ones he has held until their death. He knows how much it will hurt God the lover of man to see man suffer so.

Have you ever been in love? Have you ever loved someone who doesn't even know you love them?

As a man, have you ever loved a girl who loves someone else, and that someone else treats her with disdain and cruelty, but she cries after her object of love while you helplessly stand by watching her suffer? You try to reach out to her, to let her know you love her in ways she can never fathom, but she doesn't even notice your effort?

Have you seen the Movie '50 Shades of Grey?' Will you say that man was in love with that girl and vise Verser?

If you, as a man are genuinely in love with that girl, won't you die inside seeing how a man destroys your object of love who doesn't even know she's being destroyed?

This is the case with God and Man, his love.

Satan understands this, but man, just like Anastasia in 50 Shades of Grey, doesn't know that his romance with satan will ultimately destroy him in ways unimaginable.

Just like Grey in '50 Shades of Grey', the man made Anastasia to believe that he loved her, man believes that satan is a humanist and cares more about him than God does, Or better still doesn't even believe there's anything like Satan or God or Hellfire.

Let it be known here that Satan is not fighting God (he couldn't, even if he wanted to), he is fighting to keep man separate from God's help, with the intent of taking man down to hellfire with him.

Why?

because he wants to punish God by making God watch how his lover(man) gets burnt in eternal hellfire.
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by petra1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
sonmvayina:

she is the goddess of death and destruction, as used in the passage in isaiah 14....

The devil is not a she but a he.
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by petra1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
sonmvayina:

The devil is not a she but a he

Isaiah 14:16
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying,
Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by 701ecilana: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
sonmvayina:

No one, just stating that...satan,devil and lucifer are 3 different deities...not one..

The Jews knew this fact, it was when it was translated that they where seen as one..they all represent different fates of man.
In the Epic of the Gilgamesh, that is.

When talking Christianity, let's concentrate and talk it. Mixing the two doesn't make sense.
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
701ecilana:

In the Epic of the Gilgamesh, that is.

When talking Christianity, let's concentrate and talk it. Mixing the two doesn't make sense.

90% of the information in the old testament was gotten from Babylon.....the Jews started writing their belief when they left there from exile..modern scholarship puts it at 430-470BC..
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by 701ecilana: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2017
sonmvayina:

90% of the information in the old testament was gotten from Babylon.....the Jews started writing their belief when they left there from exile..modern scholarship puts it at 430-470BC..
You are sure of that?
You mean the Jews left Babylon before exiled in Egypt? Really? Noah, Enoch, Abraham Isaac, Joseph, King Saul, King David were all in Babylon?

When you guys come up with this conspiracy theories, it'll make more sense to step back and think so that you wouldn't end embarrassing your self.

Nehemiah led the Jews out of Babylon not Moses. Moses gave the Jews their beliefs from Yahweh.

From Abraham to when the Jews went to Egypt how many years was it? From when they went to Egypt until the came out, how many was there? From when they came out of Egypt till they were taking to Babylon as exiles, many years was it?

You actually want to tell me that the Jews began documenting their beliefs after Babylon or Babylon from the writings of the Prophet Daniel wrote the Epic of Gilgamesh?

Do you even know how the Astrologers in Babylon got to know when and where the Christ should be born?

You think they consulted their Stars to decipher that info? No, The Prophet Daniel served the Babylonian Kings for 85 years. He wrote down a whole lot which were left back in Babylon at the time of departure back to Judaea.

Ask yourself this. If the Jews copied from the Babylonians, shouldn't the Jews be in the position to go back to Babylon when the Supposed Messiah which is also represented in their beliefs was born? Why did they come to Judea instead seek the King?

The Original shouldn't copy from Copied version, the reverse should be the case, won't you agree?
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 1:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Lot of interesting views here smiley
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 3:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Let the Holy Spirit teach you all truth
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thank God its Friday cheesy grin
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by Bruno3000(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin
Bridgetania:

wait!..all this your explanations no make sense...all dis names u dey mention nah indian name or na wetin?..
grin
Bridgetania:

Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by Bruno3000(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=701ecilana post=59688225]
I agree with you on this. Satan is not fighting on equal grounds with God. He couldn't. He doesn't have what it takes. It's only ignorance that can make anyone see satan(a creature) standing on equal grounds to fight God (his creator). lol.

He is only trying to turn a man's son against his father, that doesn't amount to fighting the Father.

Satan is not fighting against God, because he can't.

Some people think the opposite of Satan is God because the opposite of good is evil. That's not true.

Satan can not even withstand just one Angel Michael how can he then stand Jesus? While on earth, anytime demons came close to Jesus, He didn't need to say anything to them, they cried out, and whenever the Lord, gave a command, just one word, they flee. How can these then fight each other? Satan can't stand God.

Satan understands what men doesn't. The only way to keep God from interfering in man's affairs is to keep man in sin perpertually. When a man sins, he cuts himself from God, God will be watching but wouldn't be able to do anything because even Him can not break his own words.

He said in Hebrews 6:13, that He had sworn by His Holy name that he will not LIE AN HIS LAWS WILL HE NOT BREAK. So satan holds unto it, especially when he discovers the particular area where a man is weak.

Satan knows God wouldn't break his laws to come to man's aid until man cries out, and he knows immediately man cries out, help will come, hence, he makes sure man remains in sin without crying out. Instead he makes man angry at God by whispering to Man's ears that God is responsible for his woes. He point's man to all the evils happening in the world which God does nothing about.

He makes man become obstinate in his ways but expects God to intervene anyways. Satan knows God can never answer yo Man's whims, but he makes man demand that God do his whims, if Gos doesn't, he declares Him weak, wicked or better still, nonexistent.

He holds man down and keeps a him a prisoner with that. As much as man keeps sinning, he withdraws more and more from God's help.

Those who say or believe that God is an impersonal God say that because they lack knowledge.

God seems unreachable and impersonal to them because of disobedience and because even He Himself can not alter his laws and intervene when not called to. He says, the soul that sins shall die; so, in order to forgive man, the object of his love, and give him a new life, someone must die. That's how immortality became mortal and died.

When we sin we separate ourselves from Him. This is what the Bible calls Spiritual death. Most people don't understand what this is.

Sin is a disease of the Spirit. Just like HIV or Cancer destroys our flesh and kills it, so also sin destroys our spiritual bodies and kills it.

Satan disobeyed his maker, and being a spirit created to live eternally, his judgment or sentence is to spend eternity in hell fire, an eternal place too.

Now, what is Satan's fight?

Satan is fighting against Love.

What love?

The Love God has for man. That's what he is fighting against.

Satan is a spirit. What is a Spirit? Or what are the components of a Spirit?

1. He is immortal= lives forever.
2. He is invincible= indestructible
3.He is invisible= Can not be seen with physical human eyes or empirically proven.

If satan is all the above, it is then imperative that, he be sent to a place which can deal with his nature to serve his sentence, hence; Fire which burns eternally, which doesn't consume what it burns because the intent is for him to be punished. If he gets burnt out, the purpose won't be served.

His grudge is the punishment mitted out to him by his maker. He makes man to commit the same sin he committed, but man was spared while he wasn't.

So, to get back at his Creator, he had to fights to take the object of his love down to hell with him.

Man, is the Object of God's love, and to make it more painful, God forgives man of his sins anytime he cries out for help. The same sins he (satan) committed and is cast out eternally, man gets forgiveness for.

The same disease which killed satan, man gets healing for. The same offense satan got condemnation for, man gets pardoned only because he asked. This is what aggravates satan the most and he vehemently and tenaciously tries to hold down the ones he has held until their death. He knows how much it will hurt God the lover of man to see man suffer so.

Have you ever been in love? Have you ever loved someone who doesn't even know you love them?

As a man, have you ever loved a girl who loves someone else, and that someone else treats her with disdain and cruelty, but she cries after her object of love while you helplessly stand by watching her suffer? You try to reach out to her, to let her know you love her in ways she can never fathom, but she doesn't even notice your effort?

Have you seen the Movie '50 Shades of Grey?' Will you say that man was in love with that girl and vise Verser?

If you, as a man are genuinely in love with that girl, won't you die inside seeing how a man destroys your object of love who doesn't even know she's being destroyed?

This is the case with God and Man, his love.

Satan understands this, but man, just like Anastasia in 50 Shades of Grey, doesn't know that his romance with satan will ultimately destroy him in ways unimaginable.

Just like Grey in '50 Shades of Grey', the man made Anastasia to believe that he loved her, man believes that satan is a humanist and cares more about him than God does, Or better still doesn't even believe there's anything like Satan or God or Hellfire.

Let it be known here that Satan is not fighting God (he couldn't, even if he wanted to), he is fighting to keep man separate from God's help, with the intent of taking man down to hellfire with him.

Why?

because he wants to punish God by making God watch how his lover(man) gets burnt in eternal hellfire.

[/quote May u be eternally blessed for this comment. You are indeed knowledgeable!
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by 701ecilana: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=Bruno3000 post=60035333][/quote]
God bless you sir Bruno3000
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 2:55am On Sep 07, 2017
The devil and his deceptive deity appeal to destroy men's destiny.

Be wise and rise
Re: Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? by BlueAngel444: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2017
Some prophecies you claim are from God because it sounds so good is actual a misleading deception from the devil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Evaluation Of Atum's Revelation On Jesus Christ / Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. / Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.