Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee (384 Views)

It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido / My Governorship Ambition, Not A Joke. - Kcee. / Actor Uche Maduagwu Says He’s Running For Anambra 2017 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee by street2view: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerian pop singer, Kingsley Okonkwo, popularly known as Kcee has maintained that his bid to contest the Anambra governorship election holding in November is not a joke.

Recall that last week, the singer announced his intention to join the gubernatorial race with the sharing of a campaign banner that bears “Peace and enjoyment for all” as slogan

Following his announcement, several celebrities have towed the same path, making many question the seriousness of any of them.

But Kcee insists that he’s keen to run.

In a chat with HIP TV, he said: “My campaign manager said I should not speak much about it and that’s what I’m going to stand on. I’m going to be making official statement about it but trust me it’s not a joke.

“I think the youth has to speak up and that’s what I’m saying right now.

“And I think you have what it takes to do it and I have what it takes so if you believe in yourself, make it rain.”

The singer, who further explained his decision to venture into politics, said he was interested in making an impact on the lives of the masses.

Watch video below;
http://www.street2view.com/2017/08/anambra-2017-governorship-ambition-not-joke-kcee-video/

Re: Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee by sarrki(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Who stops you ?
Re: Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
But your first campaign poster looked like a joke, enjoyment for all you said.
Re: Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee by subtlemee(f): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
It's like anybody can contest for this Anambra election o...let me start making posters

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee by madridguy(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2017
Basket mouth see wetin you cause tongue
Re: Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee by street2view: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
me too grin
subtlemee:
It's like anybody can contest for this Anambra election o...let me start making posters
Re: Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee by street2view: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
subtlemee:
Re: Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee by ybalogs(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Governor Kcee Limpopo. We are solidly behind you.
Re: Anambra 2017: My Governorship Ambition Is Not A Joke – Kcee by ybalogs(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anambra turning into state of Jokers

(1) (Reply)

Okoroji Unveils The Key Objectives Of The Big Coson Week 2017 / Mercy Johnson Pens Down Lovely Tribute To Husband For Their Wedding Anniversary / "I Love You Endlessly" Prince Odi Writes Love Letter To His Wife, Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.