Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

RCCG: Pastor Adeboye Not Just Spiritual, He Likes James Bond Movies - Son - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG: Pastor Adeboye Not Just Spiritual, He Likes James Bond Movies - Son (404 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG: Pastor Adeboye Not Just Spiritual, He Likes James Bond Movies - Son by aolawale025: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
RCCG: Pastor Adeboye not just spiritual, he likes James Bond movies - Son

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG worldwide), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has been described as a lover of famous Hollywood movie series, James Bond.

According to his last son, Leke Adeboye, the RCCG General-Overseer does not limit himself to seeing only Christian films for recreation but also sees secular movies, as well as engages in fishing and going on train ride.

Leke Adeboye, who is an Assistant Pastor, told Tribune Newspaper: “He (father) likes watching movies a lot, not immoral movies and necessarily 100 percent Christian movies at all time, because you may be caging yourself by not engaging in what other people are facing.

“One of the movies we watch is Take Heed. He is also a huge fan of James Bond; we have about 50 collections of the movie. In fact, there is always a replacement of anyone that gets lost or spoilt. I also have copies in my house, as well, just in case he comes to visit, because that is what he would like to see.

“He also likes to fish, and every single place we live in this camp has a fish pond behind it. It is very easy to set up and also a very good way to relax.

“He likes to walk and go on train rides. Thank God things are developing in Nigeria. When we are outside Nigeria, we go to places by train. We get to see the countryside and have a different view of life than being in the car all the time.”

RCCG: Pastor Adeboye not just spiritual, he likes James Bond movies - Son - Daily Post Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/15/rccg-pastor-adeboye-not-just-spiritual-likes-james-bond-movies-son/?utm_source=DailyPost+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e7303c70d8-Morning_headlines&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7c25dc3ce6-e7303c70d8-227895321
Re: RCCG: Pastor Adeboye Not Just Spiritual, He Likes James Bond Movies - Son by DonBenny77(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Who no like �?
Re: RCCG: Pastor Adeboye Not Just Spiritual, He Likes James Bond Movies - Son by CAPTAIND5235(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Yeah yeah, that's my Daddy GO...I respect him so much...Haters can die
Re: RCCG: Pastor Adeboye Not Just Spiritual, He Likes James Bond Movies - Son by bencrane(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
Yeah yeah, that's my Daddy GO...I respect him so much...Haters can die

who talk say you no like am...

person Neva even reply bad of the topic you do start to dey say haters can die

but the man na cool headed bad guy

I like him style

kudus

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Pastor Adeboye Not Just Spiritual, He Likes James Bond Movies - Son by Ranchhoddas: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2017
So Baba dey like all those Pierce Brosnan and Halle Berry scenes abi?
Make person wey know am recommend Game of Thrones to am. He go appreciate am well well.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!! 7 Things That Can Result Divorce In Marriage When Arguing / The Gospel Thread / Worship With Us...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.