Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (86151 Views)

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by folks4luv(f): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Young Pastor Reveals The Hell He Went Through At RCCG Pastor School

After struggling with himself for a while, young Ayilara O Oluwaseunfunmi, a Muslim turned Christian decided to yield to the call of God but decided to begin by attending a Bible school, this decision led him to Redeemed Bible College (RCBC), an RCCG Pastor School.

He recounted his ordeal, he was seen as a rebel for standing up for what he believed was right and how he struggled with his experience which almost made him turn back from Christ.

Below is his story which he shared in two parts.

THE DEMONIC INSTITUTION CALLED RCBC OF RCCG

Me, I have no business dragging a Man of God, especially when he’s old enough to be my father. Either his humility is false or genuine, I don’t care. And if he collects tithe or seed, I have no particular interest in it.

But this is what I have a plight on – THE INSTITUTION CALLED RCBC OF RCCG! And this is not to attack. I guess it’s easier to get attention through captions these days than rant endlessly.

Look at this picture below.

That was me in 2013 when I finally submitted to the inner turbulence in me to go celibate from the “world”.

Forget the smile, it’s the original fake.

I’ve heard how people are ostracized for having no particular “godfather” in religious settings when they set out independently.
Something totally strange to the scripture.
But what can I do in the world of “fulfilling all righteousness”?

I paid over a 100thousand to be admitted to this pastoral Institution under RCCG called RCBC – REDEEMED CHRISTIAN BIBLE COLLEGE.

Before I continue, let me say, “do not blame RCCG Pastors who either appear wicked or manipulative”. They were trained to be so!

My first ordeal was what birth this look I have on in the photo.
I’d arrived for session with my well-trimmed hair and good aura in a taxi that was hired to carry my belongings that were housed in two big Ghana Must Go. I was going to be there for the next 7-8months, away from this “sinful world”…lol

One guy whom I choose not to call out here welcome me with a smile. Very short a guy. Up to my waist level. He helped carry one bag while I dragged the other.

We got to the hostel and without allowing me to rest, another one in this kind of shirt I had on called like five of us who arrived at the same time together and gave us a long sermon on why we must “have a message”…

Having a message to them I later discovered is to be a dummy.
Just don’t use your reasoning.
Just be foolish!

After this, he commanded us to start jumping up – 2 fucking feet above the ground level.

My heart was palpitating.
I was dying gradually.
I’d not eaten since I woke up.
My excitement to become a Pastor gradually started dwindling.
I thought that if I don’t do something, these people will kill me.
I’d just recovered from a 2month hospitalization.
So I feigned Comatose.
I fell down after 2hrs of jumping up.

My amazement was that nobody cares.
They say if I can’t withstand stress, how can I withstand demons.

Like seriously?

This welcome torture continues for others as they arrived in batches.

Later that night, we were woken up at 12midnight to pick cutlass and start cutting down bushes.

I’d not held more than a knife in 15yrs.

“What if there’s snake?”

“Apostle Paul was bitten by a snake. So show us you have the power of God in you.” One of them replied.

We dare not kill mosquitoes.

“Won’t they eat?” They will shout at us.

After 2hrs, we littered the floor of the dormitory like a refugee, tired, and inhaling each other’s breath.

All night, I kept thinking that this must be some kind of mistake that must be reported to the appropriate quarter.

Surprise of my life was discovering that the Provost of the Institution ordered such treatment in conjunction with the Student Affair Officer who later became my sworn enemy for my audacity.

We were formally welcomed to the Institution the following day and election of who would be the governor of my set was done. Unanimously, I was chosen, for reasons I know not.

Trust me, I started fighting the system.
I made a report on every injustice and prove to them why it’s evil.
We build houses on the campus ground under hot sun.
Like the Egyptian Taskmaster, we mould our own blocks from the scratch, pack sand, mix cement, do all forms of hard labour.

We were given houses of Teachers to clean off campus but within camp.

We wake up as early as 4 to start the day’s struggle and won’t sleep till 11pm, that is if one DEMONIC FOOL will not wake you up for a long talk at midnight again.

Some of us wash the lecturer’s clothes, their wife’s, and even take their children to school before running back to shower and dash off to class.

One senior who was 18yr old at the time had mandated my people to jump up under the rain for hours while I was in a meeting and I heard about it.
Quickly I ran down and demanded their release.
I could see that these old men were drenched in their own sweat and not the rain.

The following morning, I was removed as the Governor of my set while still on bed by the SAO.

He replaced me with one religious dude who is very shy and timid so they could control him.

In class, I give it to them hard.
How can you be teaching me how to play “church politics and conduct programs to raise money” in Bible College?

Those lecturers are jokers on their own.
They talk what they don’t understand.
Bragging like idiots while their vulture eyes feast the ladies.

They called the males “righteousness” and the females “holiness”.

The rule is not to have Relationship with one another during the course of the schooling but they all get married to one another barely two months after graduation.

Bunch of hypocrites!

Please allow me to continue in PART 2 because there is more

Part 2
With the kind of heavy threat I got on my life and the countless persuasion to quit this expression of mine, I must confess that I have to pray to God to show me in a dream if this is something he’s angry about.
And I must really say he did!

He showed me NOTHING!

So I’m just going to go ahead since all men can lie but God is true!

Before I start, let me state clearly that I was a Muslim by birth.
Practising Muslim.
I was skilled in reading Arabic Qur’an.
I also went back to learn translation.
In fact, it was Qur’an that thought me about Jesus and Virgin Mary.
Let me say, it was Qur’an that preached salvation to me.
So there’s no way I’m going back to Islam.
I’ll rather embrace Buddhism.
BUT I WON’T!
I’m ok with Jesus.
And I’m aware you CHRISTIANS are nothing like your CHRIST!
All you do is “godfather” and “godchildren”, leaving God The Father and your place as Children of God empty.

Well, the TRUTH is what I’m about.

There are more evil in the body of Christ than endless raising of funds through unimaginable seed sowing scheme and threat of not paying tithe.

Those things, I have better revelation on.
So I’m not touching it because if I do, you people will just run mad.

I am just an innocent young man who was abused by the so-called CHURCH OF GOD!
An innocent young man whose only strength is in writing.
So I won’t be silenced.
I will write!
While I also submit the threats to the law enforcement agencies.
But as for my resolution – IF I PERISH, I PERISH.
————————————-
From time to time, my activities in the hostel is updated in the SAO’s office because he has planted some of them as my monitoring spirit.

I learned they divide us to conquer us.
I myself was approached for such assignment by a lecturer who is not the SAO.
But I rejected that proposal.

I will often give a different non-religious interpretation of the scripture as my spirit leads me and clamor for people to have a new thought pattern when they come to me for Bible Study.

That became my major offense.
They said I was “starting a form of cult” in the school.

At the end of our training, I was the only student who wasn’t posted to any RCCG church and I really thank God now than then.

This SAO made sure everyone was called to the assembly on the night of posting, give them their letters as they moved to another side until it was only me standing before over 90 folks like a lamb doomed for sacrifice.

This guy really traumatized me emotionally that night by saying a lot to me publicly.

They say “I will cause a revolution that is not necessary in the church”.

Well, I guess DaddyFreeze is giving them a run for it now.

What about those who were posted to Pastor?

People of God, I witnessed first-hand lobbying and corruption in that place!

It’s about who you know and how connected you are, not the anointing.
In fact, your frustration begins when the anointing descends on you.
Those guys hate to see God in you.

States like Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Ogun State are choice area for those who know pesin.

God help you and you know nobody or did not sign up as a spy on your fellow student for this Evil SAO during the course of the program or hypocrisy isn’t a nature you readily have, the forest of Ondo, Zaria, Maiduguri, and other harsh fronts is your lot.

When many of them couldn’t cope, they quit RCCG to start their own ministries.
Some of those who insisted. I mean some, who insisted, are brought back to camp insane due to several factors.

Truth is, they couldn’t help those young mentally unstable folks whom they claimed had committed sin in the field and allowed the arrow of the Devil to touch them.

Let me not mention what they call “Mission Assignment” which is clearing thick forest that grows on a swamp, infested with dangerous animals without medical attention. (See picture below for proof)

Young Pastor Reveals The Hell He Went Through At RCCG Pastor School

I learned the principle of brown and white envelopes in that place. A story for another day.

Also, how the church was set up like a marketing scheme where your validity and promotion in the church solely recline on the increase of money you remit on monthly basis.
You can win souls for all they care, if it’s not a “rich soul”, you are still not trying.

Some Pastors even pick up jobs so they can make up for the deficit of the tithe and offering expected in the national while others conduct endless program, not because of the Spiritual Uplifting of the members but to collect offerings to level things up.

Here is where I drop my submission: ARE WE SAYING THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH IS TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS OF ALL THESE STRANGE PRACTICES?

May I say that my head or our head was forcefully scraped the night we arrived against our will?

And I was once forced to throw away all my jewelry which I inherited from my grandfather or I will be expelled.

Guess what?
I went back worshipping in my RCCG after all of these experience because I came for Jesus Christ and not people.
But I realized that if I don’t leave these people, they will distort my little conviction about Christianity.
So I took a nice walk last year when out of envy, I was set up again for the 100th time.

Let not their false humility make you think they know God.
Let not their endless program make you think you need God more.
Let not their expectation of you in church activities think you have a relationship with God.

This is not an attack on the RCCG.
It is rather my own experience in RCBC.

RELATING MY ORDEALS WITH RCCG AS A CHURCH WILL SPOIL THINGS!
So I won’t.

I stand to preach Christ and the Truth of God’s Nature, not attack it.
Kill me if you can!

NB: This was not posted to tarnish the image of any church, but comments on this post revealed this has been the norm at this institution for decades. Imagine how many people have turned into a rogue because of this type of experiences. Not everyone will be as lucky as those that scaled through.

If we all could speak boldly against what we perceive as wrong in the government, we should be able to speak out against unruly acts in the religious circle too… of course, without engaging in an act of dishonor

http://believershub.com.ng/young-pastor-reveals-the-hell-he-went-through-at-rccg-pastor-school/

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by bizza45: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
baba no b rccg u go , na NDA u go come mistake am to rcccg training school ....

277 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Paulscholari(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Eeyah Pele lolzz! Shey you've opened your own church now grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by eyeview: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for the info.
At least I now know one Bible school I won't attend

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Lomprico2: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Chai!

E don reach FP nahnah? cheesy

Long but interesting read, to the mod that moved this to FP and twisted the topic from that of the original poster, the writer did not use d word 'demonic' against the institution. angry

29 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by spongeisback: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Like every other sector in Nigeria church is filled with nepotism, bribery and corruption. If you think otherwise ask yourself why Adeboye's kids are pastoring in the U.S., are they more spirit filled than the ones pastoring in mosquito ridden regions?!

Btw he posted evidence so let's see how rccg goons try to spin this.

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by dbos11(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Baba abeg go join deeper life jare and save us this story

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by obainojazz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
angry

I need angels to help me read this, too long undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Hotspotaccess: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by boolet: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2018

I hope this opens the eyes of those who are yet to know what it is...

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Biglittlelois(f): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by tstx(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigerians weak me...

Just take a look at what some people are saying

Obviously this one too didn't read the piece all the way.. Baba if you did and still wrote this then your IQ must be higher 10 but not more than 20

wellmax:
If there are administrative or organizational lapses, as a Pastor in training seek ways to offer advice or something, but calling it demonic is completely out of it.

You must be like those going into Pastoral ministry for what they can get and not because they want to serve God

and this one obviously is a brainwashed dumbo. I'm also certain he didn't read it all...

wellmax:
The Church of God swill continue to march on and no amount of attacks from the gates of hell will prevail.

And this ode didn't even read the post. if to say him read am he would've known the piece wasn't throwing shades at Christianity.. and to mk matters worse he added may god help you.. you no know say na you need the help pass

Innogee:
Its so easy to talk and condemn Christianity because Christians are not violent. Try and make this type of writeup with your other religion... May God help you

and the worst comment here. This one just weak me.... Just because he is the first to speak up this one is calling him a liar... Kai God

Emmagggg:
All Lies... Lies and their news, people have been there why are you the first start taking children to school and jumping for what Liar

SENSIBLE NIGERIANS ABEG
SEE MY SIGNATURE JARE

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by datola: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
I have only read part one and can say I enjoyed the man's writing/story telling skill.

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Benekruku(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
"They say if I can’t withstand stress, how can I withstand demons."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by emeijeh(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
You guys actually read all the epistles up there?!

Una try o.

Wetin he talk?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Waletomisin(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
You no wise

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by wellmax(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
The Church of God swill continue to march on and no amount of attacks from the gates of hell will prevail.

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by IamLEGEND1: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
No be today yansh don dey back. These "mega" churches are nothing but breeding grounds for fanatics and hatemongers.

Funneling people's hard-earned money into private jets and Universities that do nothing buy enslave the mind, and sometimes the body too.

Mahn_fuck all these megalomaniacs who call themselves pastors.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kiddoiLL(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Babe freeze oooo....Nigerian pastors be living large on ur money nd be telling u to feed on the word of God...
brother mi how does Leviticus tastes?

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by niceprof: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
It seems you had all these well planned out from the beginning,taking pictures at every point to 'buttress your facts''

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Abjay97(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
I am a Christian, and i tell you, Christianity is gradually turning into something else.. Hypocrites everywhere..
Most ladies who expose their nudes online are Christians... Most scandalous celebs are Christians..
I respect Islam for how they dress modestly and deal honestly..
I prefer to do business with an average Muslim than average Christian..

Thank God for the few silent Christians whose lifestyle and character are examplary..

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Emmagggg: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
All Lies... Lies and their news, people have been there why are you the first start taking children to school and jumping for what Liar

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Innogee: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Its so easy to talk and condemn Christianity because Christians are not violent. Try and make this type of writeup with your other religion... May God help you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by wellmax(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
If there are administrative or organizational lapses, as a Pastor in training seek ways to offer advice or something, but calling it demonic is completely out of it.

You must be like those going into Pastoral ministry for what they can get and not because they want to serve God

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by mctfopt: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
When it comes to religion, my people are blind. They are dumb, they do not reason. I will never be surprised with things that has to do with religion in relation to Nigeria!

23 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by LZAA: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
bizza45:
baba no b rccg u go , na NDA u go come mistake am to rcccg training school ....
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by nepapole(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by backnbeta(f): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Who paid you to do this? tongue

Are you sure it was RCBC and not NDA? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kings09(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Truly Freeze was right afterall. Churches are becoming something else.

God is watching

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Benekruku(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
"We build houses on the campus ground under hot sun.
Like the Egyptian Taskmaster, we mould our own blocks from the scratch, pack sand, mix cement, do all forms of hard labour."

grin grin grin

This write up is comedy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by ksstroud: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Really

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.