Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? (872 Views)

Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert / 40 Million Nigeria And USA E-mail List For Sale / Design A Pro and Responsive Website - Reach out to more sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? by naijacutee(f): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Hi, I'm about to try out e-mail marketing to gain traction on a product and I would like to know whatyou guys use to reach out to your e-mail lists without to many bouncebacks. I use mailinblue at the moment, for around £5/40,000 e-mails a month but I have noticed a low delivery rate. Are there any local companies with local servers offering the same service?

Also, I would like to buy an e-mail list of Nigerians, so anyone offering an authentic list, let me know.
Re: What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? by databoy247(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
I use mailchimp, mailerlite and swipemail.io

Mailchimp is more user friendly with ease of integration across multiple platforms. They have excellent delivery timing but super expensive. You start feeling the bite when your list crosses 2,000.

Mailerlite is a bit slow in delivery but is somewhat cheap.

Then swipemail is for bulk emailing. As cheap as $20 monthly to send unlimited emails. BUT delivery is spam, you have less than 3% open rate.

If you need inbox delivery, then you add a bit to your monthly payment and you will be served a dedicated IP and go through some verification process.

How many list are you looking for and what niche?

1 Like

Re: What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
naijacutee:
Hi, I'm about to try out e-mail marketing to gain traction on a product and I would like to know whatyou guys use to reach out to your e-mail lists without to many bouncebacks. I use mailinblue at the moment, for around £5/40,000 e-mails a month but I have noticed a low delivery rate. Are there any local companies with local servers offering the same service?

Also, I would like to buy an e-mail list of Nigerians, so anyone offering an authentic list, let me know.

I have around 50000 authentic Nigerian list....If you need it, i'll let you on my secret sending strategy
Re: What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? by bedfordng(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2017
naijacutee:

bounce back is not from the email marketing app, its fron your email list. you have to make sure that these mails are clean. this is why they often suggest using double optin for mail owners to verify their mails before adding them to your list.

you normally get bounce backs if you do scrapping of mails without properly cleaning them to filter out bad mails. I have a tool for mail cleaning and advice every one into email marketing to have one.

most people just request for mails via google form or single optin or purchases mails and it result to lots of invalid mails.

more over, I am using a private self hosted email marketing app on my web hosting. I can set up same for you .
Re: What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? by naijacutee(f): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
bedfordng:
bounce back is not from the email marketing app, its fron your email list. you have to make sure that these mails are clean. this is why they often suggest using double optin for mail owners to verify their mails before adding them to your list.

you normally get bounce backs if you do scrapping of mails without properly cleaning them to filter out bad mails. I have a tool for mail cleaning and advice every one into email marketing to have one.

most people just request for mails via google form or single optin or purchases mails and it result to lots of invalid mails.

more over, I am using a private self hosted email marketing app on my web hosting. I can set up same for you .

I never scrape. All my contacts are opted in, but I use a single opt in rather than double so I might have to change that. My method for collecting e-mails is through content upgrades.
Re: What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? by TopYouGo: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
naijacutee:

This is where the problem is: you can't buy an email list and blast people on it, and expect not to receive a high bounce rate. We advise you mine your own email list. It might take time; however, you are sure you are sending email to people that are interested in your business.

400 people that anticipate your email are likely to buy your products than 5000 people that aren't expecting your email. Plus, your email marketing software company could ban you because of high bounce rate.

If you need help in quickly building your email list and send them emails that convert to sales, check our signature and contact us.
Re: What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? by bedfordng(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
naijacutee:

I never scrape. All my contacts are opted in, but I use a single opt in rather than double so I might have to change that. My method for collecting e-mails is through content upgrades.
double optin is surely recommended
Re: What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? by zizmo9: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2018
I need real emails of Nigerians ,where can I buy.As much as I can get say 2 million above.Authentic source definitely.
Re: What Service Do You Use To Reach Out To Your E-mail List? by abhi123: 9:03am On May 28, 2018
[url]SwipeMail.io[/url] because they allow you to send emails on third party/ purchase list.

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Approval / Download Google crawler, Tutorials, Softwares, Premium WP Plugins & Themes here / Google Is Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.