Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigerians Advice Olusegun Obasanjo Before Going To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Advice Olusegun Obasanjo Before Going To Heaven (370 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Advice Olusegun Obasanjo Before Going To Heaven by akynkunmee: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerians reacts to what former president Olusegun Obasanjo said about him going to heaven due to what he listened to by the choirs.

Click link to watch: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/08/nigerians-advice-olusegun-obasanjo.html

Re: Nigerians Advice Olusegun Obasanjo Before Going To Heaven by Thewrath(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2017
I see
Re: Nigerians Advice Olusegun Obasanjo Before Going To Heaven by Blizzy9ja: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
which heaven?
Re: Nigerians Advice Olusegun Obasanjo Before Going To Heaven by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
heaven?...ok...
Though your sins be like scarlet, i shall make them like wool,though it be like crimson, i shall make them like snow.

But he has alot of restitution to make...he just can't cross his legs and waka enter heaven...

Oga obj abeg if u wan go heaven..start returning the stolen funds...then we can support u with prayers...

(1) (Reply)

Am I Thinking Right? / Do People Really Fall To This Scam Format? / What's Your Understanding Of Keeping The Sabbath Day Holy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.