Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can You Get What This Means? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Get What This Means? (373 Views)

Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God / Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service? / Bible Parable And Sermon: The Prodigal Son and what it really means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get What This Means? by pol23: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Having a little conversation with my brother about money..I told him I'm broke and I got this text this morning. .... His number not reachable till now... #switched off..

What if God quit trying,
He just turned away?
There were teardrops on his face?
Tell me, how would you feel?
You'd probably give up too,
If nobody believed in you.
Re: Can You Get What This Means? by purem(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Bro u need to find out what ur brother is up to...

He maybe going thru depression ryt now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Be Attending Justin Welby’s Anglican Summit – Primate Nicholas Okoh / Is It Right To Be Reading Erotical Or Sex Stories In The Church / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.